Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to cop tonight and my main dude's phone was off.. I was so pissed. So i hit up one of my back ups and he was like "Yo il call you back in 10 and then let you know where to go to meet me" and that pissed me off too cause i told him i was coming/in a hurry and needed to meet pretty quick which he was like yeah thats cool. So i hit up another one of my back ups and he was straight and on his way and was like 2 blocks away and my other guy hit me up "Yo go to x/x" and i was Nah man I already copped and he was just luyike "What the fuck man".. I was just like yeah whatever man.. Seriously, not like youre the only person who sells dope in that area.. this is fuckin chicago. Got my half a jab and it was decent, not fire like my main dude almost always has.. but it satisfied my cravings/got me great high/lil nod going on. 1 bag left.. First day of class tomorrow morning.

Ah shit now im just rambling.. anyways, team nod where you at??

I went out yesterday and there was nobody at the couple of spots I ususally go to so I had to call my middle man. I hate doing that because its getting expensive. He called a couple people and their phones were off so we went cruising. Even he was saying that there was nobody out at his ususal spots so I ended up with some that was average at best although good enough.

Off topic, but I'm looking to move to the chi, I've been a handful of times, but I'm wondering what areas have the most..... activity and cheaper housing. I don't mind sketchier areas because I've lived on the south side of fort wayne my entire life and it gets heated out here. So what do you guys think?

^ 2 days ago you wernt allowed to leave the state and now youre moving to chicago?...

for cheap housing in a dope area wouldnt be recommended cause the first time you leave your house, they gonna break in and steal your shit. so i would choose an area like humboldt just cause its not all black or all mexican with a few whites and your not far from the dope scene to take a bus a mile or 2 down the road or ride your bike or hell if you get plugged, you are close enough that they would deliver..and the prices im sure range from million dollars the close you get to the city to straight hood..so you would prolly find what your looking for and not be ocmpletly out of the way

Chinko,intervention looks cool tonight,scoreing in Baltimore
i didnt see it, i dont normally sit and watch intervention, it was ok when i didnt have a habit but the last year or so i get this guilt when watching it and like dont want people in my house to even know im watching it..i dunno i know that prolly sounds stupid but its the truth cause i think "oh you should get clean" and then truthfully i dont really want to forever..like i dont feel i would ever be able to stop dope completly. i think i would still have to play once a week even if i get "sober" or i would start to drink or something would have to replace it. maybe weed would work if i used it more as a "take your mind off the dope" instead off "oh time to eat..smoke,time to go to the store..smoke, time to do anything...smoke."

me personally, i havent been high since friday. that doesnt mean i havent been using i just havent been high, i just been tapering/chippin the last few days just using enough to take the sick off but not getting me high and today i had a little maybe .3 of raw and thought forsure it was gonna hold me for the dfay but i slept like shit last night and i was up early feeling sick so i used a little too early and it wouldnt hold me. i had the WDs that you only really feel in your chest, and its just a chill that runs down the center of your chest that you can ignore if you smoke a little spice/weed but just sitting in front of the tv sober it just intensifie. so i knew i had to go cop today instead of waking up sick tomorroww and going.

so i went to my old connect who i havent been too in a month or 2 cause he texted me sayin he had something good a few days ago. i would have went with the raw but the half gram of raw that i wanted just wasnt gonna cut it and i wanted some more powder to use so i could do a fat line and chill on others instead of snorting little bumps or raw..sometimes you just want to snort some more..kinda like high grade weed and regs...sometimes you choose the regs cause you want to smoke a few blunts instead of taking one rip off a bowl

its fucked up when you take more shits in 2days then i have in 2weeks.fuck WDs maaannn

Last edited:
Yeah I hear you chinko,felt shitty all day,dont have much cash so who knows

today was a day where i really wanted to call my buddy up and have him hit me..i had just bought half a jab and knew i wasnt gonna get high from that so i wasnt even gonna try and i was thinking the only was i can take this and get high is if i bang it.

but obviously i did differnt and no i didnt call him up, but i did think about while driving down there and run the situation threw my head

"just this one time"
well then whatr about tomorrow when you have 5 bags left instad of 7?
"well i dont know"
yeah then get that thought out of your mind
"but you can actually nod and feel the rush and get high and have the rest to hold you down"
well if you banged it the one time, what the differance if he does it again?

and so on back and forth in my head i went...until i copped and got back in the car and started driving home and whart crossed my mind was "just go home and snort half a bag and then see if you still want him to hit you" and of course once i did it and it took my chill away i was fine and didnt even think about it again til this story..

Heroin Insufflation as a Trigger for Patients With Life-Threatening Asthma

http://publications.chestnet.org/data/Journals/CHEST/21989/510.pdf

heres a cool little study thats about 10years old but it deals with a major problem a few of us have had major problems with and thats having asthma like sypmtoms..i have developed "asthma"(undiagnosed but the inhalers work and thats what my doctor said without getting an xray abnd all that)

it didnt occur at first or even in the first year or 2 but after like 2years or so popped up. and it only occurs when i snort alot or smoke alot of dormin.mainly snort but i will smaoke a foil or 2 when high from snorting if i feel like or if im sick and my nose is jacked or wantto give it a break and it will stay sometimes a few days and the longest of 2weeks when i just kept usinbg during and the cure ended up being like 3-4days of inhaler use and no snorting or smoking anything followed by use of raw heroin. when i use strickly raw heroin it seems to not come and i can stop needing the inhaler daily but prolonged use of cut dope brings back symptoms

Yeah ive heard of many people who got lung problems,all all kinds of reperatory things,that dormin is terrible for your nose!

fuck the nose man, i can breathe out my mouth, it fucks up the lungs and you need them more then everything

today was a day where i really wanted to call my buddy up and have him hit me..i had just bought half a jab and knew i wasnt gonna get high from that so i wasnt even gonna try and i was thinking the only was i can take this and get high is if i bang it.

but obviously i did differnt and no i didnt call him up, but i did think about while driving down there and run the situation threw my head

"just this one time"
well then whatr about tomorrow when you have 5 bags left instad of 7?
"well i dont know"
yeah then get that thought out of your mind
"but you can actually nod and feel the rush and get high and have the rest to hold you down"
well if you banged it the one time, what the differance if he does it again?

and so on back and forth in my head i went...until i copped and got back in the car and started driving home and whart crossed my mind was "just go
home and snort half a bag and then see if you still want him to hit you" and of course once i did it and it took my chill away i was fine and didnt even think about it again til this story..
I glad for you that you didnt bang the dope your my inspiration for stopping iv use and im trying like hell to stop,but I just feel shitty physically,and emotionaly.

^ 2 days ago you wernt allowed to leave the state and now youre moving to chicago?...

for cheap housing in a dope area wouldnt be recommended cause the first time you leave your house, they gonna break in and steal your shit. so i would choose an area like humboldt just cause its not all black or all mexican with a few whites and your not far from the dope scene to take a bus a mile or 2 down the road or ride your bike or hell if you get plugged, you are close enough that they would deliver..and the prices im sure range from million dollars the close you get to the city to straight hood..so you would prolly find what your looking for and not be ocmpletly out of the way

Still can't leave unless I'm going to work or classes, I guess I'm just planning ahead lol.. Also like I said I'm thinking about it.

You're probly right and it seems like it would cost more money in the end (having to replace my sht lol..) Yeah that's what someone else said must be something to it ( about humboldt.) , I'm gonna check it out after I click post.. I have a car ( I heard parking is a btch / expensive, true? ) And I hope you're right..fort wayne is big but too small for me. And the legal system out here is ridiculous ( I've read pretty much read this whole thread and getting caught w just a point is gonna get you a c felony, no question and you're gonna end up 4-6 months in county and either prison / house arrest / work release / drug court + probo. I've been arrested for owi and possesion because I was smoking.. and they found a roach w/ litterally NO WEED contents. ) Also, it just seems IME and from what I hear the scene is a lot better and more sht to do . I have a love for opiate/oids and I almost feel like the odd one out here. So I'm just stacking money / planning and looking toward the west lol..

cook county jail isnt too fun either...

on the plus side weed possesssion was made a ticketable offense instead of getting arrested

how old are you?

I've heard but I've spent a lot of time in the system. I've done time eight times in two different jails and did a yr in westville.

I read that in the paper last time I was in county, I was pretty stoked on that.

21 turning 22 in a few months.

/off topic sorta..

I've been finding some.. decent dope through a guy I met in the joint.. it's always been on point so I didn't really care to look at the bag I got last night other than a quick glance.. and I'll just say out here is about double or triple the cost in chi and I got a half g..

I got back inside work took a few customers and went to the bathroom..opened the bag and it was tanish/brown like usual but all powder.. so I open the bag no vinegar smell.. hmm. At this point I pretty much decided this wasn't boi, I taste it, tastes normal so i cut out a rock star line.. and the drip tastes/feels the same but I'm not feeling anything. So I do another and wait ten minutes, nothing no pupil dilation, no euphoria, didn't even take away my back pain.. Then I start to get really tired like REALLY tired, kinda like the feeling after taking a handful of bendryl or seroquil or something. Then on top of the tired feeling I get really anxious and nauseous.

So I'm at work, dropped a decent chunk of money and I'm nodding out(not the good kind..) , nauseous and really anxious. I'm struggling to seem like nothing is wrong. Then this girl walks in the store, we usually flirt and bullshit for a few minutes every night. She comes in drunk, looking sexy a'f. I will probably never know why it had to be this fucking night, but she tells me how she thinks im attractive and some other shit and she wants to fuck I can tell.. and all I can do is struggle to stay awake / not puke. FML.....

dilation is when your pupils gets bigger

dope constricts ones pupils

sorry bout the bad luck with the girly, maybe next time she comes in

^^ I had dope give me the same kinda effect before. no smell is always a light red flag (not always a big deal) and looked similar to what you described. I came to the conclusion mine was just bunk shit. I felt sick and no miosis. could've just been really weak dope though.

Sup dudes, haven't been back to the forum in ages. I've gotten out of the typical suburban drug user habit of driving to the city and coppin off the block everytime I need a jab. My habit got ridiculous to where I was needing to get like 3-4 jabs at a time so that I didn't have to drive up everyday. I've finally scored good connects out in Kankakee which surprising has better dope than Chicago. They sell straight raw at the same markup that you'd find in the city. Fast forward to now- I have good enough connects for pharms that it makes buying dope senseless. With access to hydromorphone, oxymorphone, oxycodone, fentanyl, ketamin, and various others..who needs the D? I still miss it sometimes but meh.

when i was in county i got offerd like 5 or 6 numbers for dope but fck that i threw them out cause i just didn't trust it..

Status
Not open for further replies.