Chicago Heroin v Fuck Dormin

Status
Not open for further replies.
One time after high school I sold so much weed I saved 185 100$ bills and laid it out on my floor with my girlfriend in a teddy,some guns and gold and took a picture. Then a year or two later cops came to my house cause of a party and saw the picture on my mirror and freaked out,it was awesome.

went to westside and copped some of the best dope i had in awhile from one of my guys i usually use as a last resort. so happy i fucked with him this time though he had some flame..

well ill be going to detox and rehab in south florida hopefully this upcoming week.. im gunna have to sneak a few bags on the plane to get thru the sickness til i hit detox. hope theyll gimme sub short term for like 5 days cuz u only really have bad w.d.s for the first 24 hours.. then after 6 days u feel good again. my boy who bangs hella dope like me just did detox and he was gone for a week and he said it was the easiest (meaning like not feeling sick) detox he did because the way they administered the drugs accordingly.

problem is i want to bring my bars to rehab. so i think im gunna put it in a bag then a condom and shake it up in a new lotion bottle so it gets to the bottom.. hopefully they allow me to have the lotion and dont check it but they probably will they know all the tricks. i still have 3 refills while ill be in rehab. but these facilites dont allow benzo's and you probably randomly get drug tested and shit... so yeahh.. any suggestions/ideas lemme know thanks.

hey it doesnt hurt to ask..cause it doesnt mean ill answer

and

i have a hard time believing some guy you dont know hooked you up with 3jabs

You dont have to believe it... i was careful how i went about it and everything worked out good.. he ended up bein a pretty cool guy and we hund out for like 3 hours afterward.. all is well now and i got what i was after... alot of headaches in the meantime tho

that shit is reckless and foolish man

seriously.. your better off looking for a hobo or someone like a prostitute, i did things like this twice and got fire connects through them.... and just threw the person like 5 bucks... its pretty easy all you have to do is have common sense and street smarts...

The guy wasnt a total stranger.. we ended up having mutual friends from back in the day and a couple ols connects too... like i said, i was carefull and everything went as planed

The guy wasnt a total stranger.. we ended up having mutual friends from back in the day and a couple ols connects too... like i said, i was carefull and everything went as planed

^ It can be hard to remember and I get 500 messages since I'm a mod.

i never had the balls to sneak dope on a plane ... last time i went to vegas i did bring subs so i wouldn't be sick tho

Well, I've been nodding every fuckin' day the last 3 days or so.. and here I am this morning doing the exact same thing. I ended up getting a new phone connect from a new acquaintance of mine who had copped from my old main connect and said they were about even quality-wise.

This new connect was supposed to just be another back-up when my main dude was having problems, but it turns out that this new guy has been the best thing ever. I get an extra blow in my jab, the quality is consistant, on par with the fire I got from my old dude/sometimes a lil more potent. But what is REALLY good about this guy is that he runs on REAL PEOPLE time (no nig time for this guy) and he makes meeting him for a transaction so easy/hassle-free.

And one of the biggest bonuses yet, this dope has not caused me to have asthma like every other connect I've used in the past 4 years or so. No matter who I went to, how little dope I did, or how long I'd take breaks from snorting dope, my asthma was always horrible the day after I'd snort any amount of dope from all 6 or 7 of my phone connects. I've been doing this guys dope for like 3-5 days now everyday (and I've been getting high alllll day, everyday, so thats a lot of powder) and I haven't had to use my inhaler/havent been weezing and its easier on my nose.

For those that have heroin-induced asthma like I did, just keep trying different connects because this guy has literally saved my breathing and I don't have to worry about constant asthma attacks/shitty breathing.

Anyways, couldn't be happier with this dude and he is now my new main guy and my old main dude is now my back up. Its not too often you find a dope man that is as reliable/honest about their product/count in each cap as this new connect is.

Edit: Also, I came across like 3 bars about 6-7 days ago and have just been popping .5mg 2x a day while snorting dope and shit so I nod so fucking hard. And you really don't need much out of bars to make the dope hit you so much harder. For me at least, .5mg is perfect when I am about to dose my dope.. and since I've been nodding all day I have to do it twice to make sure I stay in full-on drooling on myself retard mode, and trust me, it feels fucking amazing. Right now its only dope for me though, all out of bars. Hopefully I'll buy a couple later today if my boy gets 'em. I wish xanax could be bought off the block on the westside as easy as rocks and blows are. Since a bar is usually $5, its SUCH a steal in the sense that you get soo much higher when it mixes with heroin. Its like doing 1.5x more dope because of the synergy. Anyways, sorry for the rambling.

So yeah, its only 11:40am and I'm high as hell nodding in and out with half a jab left. Team nod, where you at?? THINGS ARE GOOD!

Last edited:
I have been going to the Westside for the last 2 years and I have never seen it so sshut down as it is right now. Rain snow sleet or shine...these guys would be out on the corner...every quater block lying their trade. It seems to go in cycles of crack then heroin as does the quality purity from good to bad. In 1999 the people lined u in a gangway between California and Roosevelt. ut your money in the slot and there you went. Good to great. I think they should carry a coffin to symbolize the death of H in Chicago. Caryy from Roosevelt to Ogden.

What,do you do for this awesome guy who gratiously hooked you.up? Buy him some bags,cause most dopers dont ever give up a connect,they greedily keep em for them self.

And he didnt give me his guy either.. he helped hook me up.. like i said before the mod took my post down, it ended up that we had mutual friends so it was all good

Status
Not open for further replies.