Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

always lack luster
came through chi city last month and copped some wonderful H
certainly way more simple to find off the internet

Had a quick question, have any of you all (besides WOA) had that raw that was purplish/dark in color? I was just curious because the PC I used to have quite a few years back always sold as many caps of good ass scramble for whatever you needed, and once I got close with the guy running things he would occasionally try to market or sell me some stuff that was "purple when you cook this shit, straight raw,etc....." but I never went ahead and purchased any. Looking back maybe I should have tried it but his stuff in caps was so fire as it was I figured there was no need since that stuff itself was little cut and HIGHLY potent tan/gunpowder colored stuff that was brown when heated up. What is this purple stuff about and what gives it that color if any of you all know? Just wondering as when I saw WOAmotive make that recent post it reminded me of those days and made me wonder if I was missing out lol!

Had a quick question, have any of you all (besides WOA) had that raw that was purplish/dark in color? I was just curious because the PC I used to have quite a few years back always sold as many caps of good ass scramble for whatever you needed, and once I got close with the guy running things he would occasionally try to market or sell me some stuff that was "purple when you cook this shit, straight raw,etc....." but I never went ahead and purchased any. Looking back maybe I should have tried it but his stuff in caps was so fire as it was I figured there was no need since that stuff itself was little cut and HIGHLY potent tan/gunpowder colored stuff that was brown when heated up. What is this purple stuff about and what gives it that color if any of you all know? Just wondering as when I saw WOAmotive make that recent post it reminded me of those days and made me wonder if I was missing out lol!

I have heard purple can indicate fentayl I'd would be extremely careful. I have personally never seen raw cook purplish and have gotten some very fire raw before.

I too was thinking fentanyl cooks up purple. That's what I've been told. This stuff cooks up more black, though. Reminds me of the stuff I used to get that appeared grey and solid but when in the rig its purple. Grrrrreeaat stuff.

Ill be good through tomorrow morning. OR I finish tonight and get on sub tomorrow. (I cut myself off from my only reliable money loan or ride...knowingly, regarding a separate, serious matter... for my own good. But, ugh!)

I'm feeling really depressed, ppl! I gotta get out of this rut. Man...

I'm new here. Can't talk about jack on here apparently. I'm down in central IL near champaign but I'm going to hit up the city soon. I'm 6 days back on subs because nothing down here.

I used to have a reagent test kit with simons, marquis, etc back in the days where MDMA pills were so frequently changing but seem to have lost track of it.. I think if it was fent. you would know almost immediately as fent has a way different feeling and peak plasma concentration time where its "wham bam" and hits ya nearly immediately.. Plus fent is rather non-euphoric and simply sedating, one of the reasons I never liked it whatsoever, even when I was an active addict. It just doesn't have that euphoria we all look for, although I knew a few people back in the day that simply liked to be unconscious nearly when they did their dope..never made any sense to me seems like a waste of money IMO to be half-dead to the world and not even be conscious to experience and euphoria. Plus fent has that unique property of stronger than usual respiratory depression but also labored breathing where your chest muscles and diaphragm lock up making it harder to breathe even if you are conscious and aware. Damn fully synthetic opioids! I prefer my natural or semi-synthetics!

I had some Fent the other day and it was a weird manufacturer. It was like a foil backing with the gummy stuff. I usually cut strips and put in cheek but this kind sucked

And WOA, that's exactly how that guy that I got close with as far as being a customer explained things to me back when I was much more active (i.e. all throughout the day every day, in the Chi obviously). He said it was that raw that looked black/gunpowder and cooked up "purp" lol... That guy ran a BUNCH of people, must have had at least 10-15 different cars and runners within the different cars. Boggles my mind how much money some of those guys up top must make, I wonder what the runners for a guy like that make...Get on that sub but if you've done that before you know how addictive that stuff can be and WD is hell from that stuff, I know all too well. Ive been on done' and the sub in the past and both had their pros and cons but all rivaled addiction dependency like H, just different frames of time for redose, and levels of functionality in society..Which is really a big concern if your life is being unraveled by the H queen..I wish you all the best, and get out if ya can! Put your mind to it, you got this!

Eastwood, I know what you're talking about..Those things suck cuz they raise your tolerance like hell (like SERIOUSLY) and only effect they offer is relief of sickness if you're a habitual user, sedation, and insomnia + guilt...

Ya I've been going back and forth from the d to the fentanyl to subs. It's a viscous cycle. And my tolerance is really high. A half lasts me a day. It sucks.

A half of what? One of those patches? What mcG/hr? If you have consistent access to subs I would stick to those, if youre trying to stay clean"er" that is. At least it can help you regain some control of your life mentally and physically to where you are in the driver seat more than the drugs and the cravings..Having access to subs can be a blessing. I no longer have access so its not like it used to be.

No a half of dope. I just get the Fent for withdraws. 75-100 mg. I just would put part in my mouth. I had a pretty sweet deal at a sub clinic. I was clean about a month and taking the subs but then he gave me a monthly script. To me, that was freedom to use again and take the subs before my next appt so I could pass piss test. But I didn't quit dope in time so I didn't go to my appointment. I have about a weeks worth of subs lefr

I don't know if I can say that on here or what. I used to follow old
thread but just joined today

Well maybe you should line back up with the sub clinic, just go at it with a new attitude of trying to use it as intended and not as a crutch "if that's what you're looking to do" as that is an even more toxic train of thought and will only cause you to escalate your usage of drugs if you believe you have a "safety net". Next thing ya know you will be completely broke and probably worse off than you were before the sub! Do you get the sub covered by insurance? Only reason I am suggesting this is that you even said yourself you're in a vicious cycle and that it sucks going back and forth between those 3 substances, not finding any relief or happiness all the while.. You must be getting those patches practically given away otherwise I'd imagine you would be spending that money towards dope since those damn patches are usually very pricey (not naming any prices on here).

BTW: What is a half of dope? Half a bag, or half a G? Raw or Scramble?

Half a g of raw. I got ripped off last week for a g and the dude gave me a bag of actual
rocks from the ground! So that was my last straw. I've considered driving up north and coping but I'm a 30 year old white girl so not the safest.

I'm all for Rockford. I hate copping in the city. I did that last weekend and holy shit; the fear and terror. Gunshots like, literally a block over. Thankfully I was able to find someone quick since I was with my black friend. He had to reup but they were all like "what are you doing with a white girl, she 5-0?" LOL. Rockford is just so much more chill and nice. There are hot spots but it only takes me a half hour to get home once I get it.