• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Yo man. I used to shoot over the 'done all the time. I was on 100mg/day for years, and would still score H whenever I could. You have to use more than usual, and yeah the rush isn't nearly as good, but it ain't nothing. It's like when you are stable on 'done, your daily dose is the amount you need to be well; it's a baseline. You shoot some H on top of it, and you get that much above the baseline and you can feel it.

As Stee said, be careful. I wouldn't necessarily advocate skipping or delaying your methadone.

Good luck, be safe.

Peace,
Miles

Hey i had a question for yall... Ive been very loyal to my connect for the last decade and a while finally couldnt take his BS anymore so i got a new connect. Not only is this new guys D small but incredible, he meets me out of danger, and he is never more than 10 minutes late and even thats pushing it. Im amazed by his service and think why the fuck was i so loyal all these years. This guy D is always on point and alot of the time its always incredible. Blows my other guys out of the water. Anyways my question is whenever i start doing this guys d after a few hours i end up in this dream like world i like to call it, and its loaded with euphoria non stop. If i cut myself off ill stay in this state for hours after. With my other guys d i didnt really get this effect often but with this new guy its like everytime. Whats different or what is causeing this? Like i said ive done fent and this isnt that. Any thoughts would be cool. Stay cool and safe everybody. Nodd on!

I could definitely use them, for whatever reason I've been having problems getting as many rigs as I need and the right size as well. I'd happily reimburse, lmk

I could definitely use them, for whatever reason I've been having problems getting as many rigs as I need and the right size as well. I'd happily reimburse, lmk

Hi Bubs - rather than tap up other Bluelighters for rigs (and god knows what else ;) ) consider havng a look at these guys - they are a UK based social enterprise, I am acquainted with one of the founders and they often ship internationally.

exchangesupplies.org

Anyways my question is whenever i start doing this guys d after a few hours i end up in this dream like world i like to call it

I have experienced that, though I'm not sure what exactly triggers it. The poet Samuel Taylor Coleridge claimed to have written some of his most famous poems in a similar state.

Coming to visit later this week after being gone for almost two years. Amazingly I'm told my PC is still active, which I sure hope is true. Sounds like the West is still hot as fuck like it was when I left. I'm not trying to cold cop in the snow if I don't have to.

New here.. I lost my guys number and have been having to cold cop. It fucking sucks. I picked up in about 10 minutes a couple days ago, but today no one would serve me cause they thought I was a cop :-/ wtf... so here I sit, empty fucking handed until I can get out and try again.

Hey everyone I'm new to bluelight and new to the Midwest. I was born in Wisconsin and just moved back about a week and a half ago after 20 years of being gone. I'm staying in Racine, but close to South Milwaukee. Looking for new people to meet and chat with. Please excuse my post if it's in the wrong spot. I couldn't find any threads for Wisconsin. Look forward to chatting.

Be careful out there. I just copped at my regular spot and got pure fent. Luckily i just did a small line while driving back to my house.

What's up. I got two jabs last Thursday. I was afraid I wasn't going to feel it since u was on methadone. The first couple of shots were not as good as usual but I kept shooting up and I was pretty happy with it. Getting another jab this Thursday can't wait. How's everybody's cops lately. Come on post some interesting shit guys.

Definitely mostly all is powder. Tar is super hard to find, I've only had it twice ever. Mostly everything is powder cut with dormin and benzos. You can also get raw uncut dope if you have a good connection, that's is usually tan dope from Mexico I think.

I have to say, if ur on the southside esp south burbs theres alot of garbage going around. Synthetics thats last for 4-5 hours then drop u on ur ass sick. But like he said if u have a good connection theres raw around to be had but its still mostly scramble dormin cut bags out here. Quality hasnt been as good as detroit, that eastcoast defense boahh.

Last edited:
yea, there's a stream of garbage going around. For this and plenty other reasons i just started kicking the shit. I just copped my last little bit and did my last run for a while(hopefully (u know how it is)). Got some decent raw, but had trouble hitting for the first time in 4 months. That's the sign of defeat. Complete and utter failure :(

I had a random question for all my nod brothers..... I used to always see a van of a mexican dude that did window tints and I would always see him around and figured when the time came i would take his number. Well, the time came and i stopped seeing him around. He drove an old white van that was tinted and on the back was his info. Has anyone seen him around? If you do can you grab his number for me. Or if anyone has a good person/place to get tints holla at ya boi. Please pm me so it doesn't get flagged and whatnot. Before I receive hate for posting about this, tints are harm reduction because im trying to lower my chance of being busted, lol. Thank you and be safe y'all

Yeah I got some sort of strange fent type substance last week at a well known spot. Bags had blue stars on them. It made me go completely unconscious, but I did not stop breathing apparently. Not sure what it was, but its not the good stuff. This effect was from like 1/4 bag as well.

yea i got 2 bags recently and snorted one......waited.......then snorted the 2nd. Didn't really feel anything, but started losing focus on the road and then nodding at the library. It wasn't like a pleasant nod though, it was more of a trying to stay awake because i snorted some weird sleeping pill bullshit. Seriously fuck all this shit.
I was watching crackheads gone wild and this one crackhead said something so wise. she said when you're in addiction you're addicted to your own misery. Think about when you have a bad habit. most of the time you feel like shit. you're just seeking relief from that, but its so temporary. true relief comes from when you kick it and aren't dependent on it and can function normally. chasing a high keeps you low most of the time. Smartest comment i hear from a crackhead in my life.
So, I'm still on my journey to reaching this point, but im sure most of you know how it is. I just fiend super bad sometimes. I just want good dope. But I know that if I stay clean I'll be so much better off in all aspects of my life. I'm grateful to have an amazing girl in my life that is helping me through it. Enough about me.
Be safe y'all

Last week i got some pure fent in pink panther bags. That shit scared the shit out of me. I was trying so hard not to nod i thought i wouldn't wake back up. I recently went back and its still just fent, but now with more cut.

In between i went to 3 other spots.

One was down the street they were smaller bags with weed leafs on them being sold as dubs. I have no idea what it was. It was this weird blueish grey fine powder with black shit in it. The stuff was garbage i ended up actually just throwing it away.

Then i went to my old spot with purple bags who had their usually garbage.

Yesterday i found a new cell phone plug. He has red bulldogs on his bags. Definitely the best out of the 4, but that's not saying much.

TL;DR The westside is flooded with garbage now.

I'm sure this has been addressed before, but does anyone have any tolerance break tricks? I'm spending a lot of money to stay well, and it's going to catch up on me.