• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Tried two new bags today. Batmans which were pretty good. And white bags with blue stars. Those were strong as fuck. They are definitely fent.

What are you guys getting out there?

There is a sub on reddit that is just about reviews and discussion of the different stamp bags they got mainly in the nj/philly area. We should get this thread going again so we can do that here for chicago. With all the fent going around it could really help.

Seeing a lot of stuf going around lately thats pure white, doesnt smell like usual brown dope, you know, that vinegar smell... Cooks up clear / slightly yellow, but potent. I am assuming its fent.

The bags I get change pretty regularly, every couple of days it's a different bag. Usually clear colored bags, sometimes they have different designs, pandas, happy faces, crosses, mostly just clear colored. The dope usually cooks up brownish, the lighter it is then it's not as good usually. By the way I don't ever heat up my dope, I just mix it with water, put in the cotton and that's it. How about you guys.

I have a connect to get raw I've never seen this one kind before it hard and dark grey and it gets really thick when cooking it I mix with dormin 7 per g what am I doing wrong? With the beige one I think it's better snorted than shot, but once you shoot you don't want to snort! Ithe beige also cooks brown but I'm not getting that rush and I'm not missing any suggestions?

Don't know dude maybe it's not dope. Are you getting high at all? Try it with out dormin.

Hi Chicago friends. So I recently got some dope in unmarked, clear pink stamp bags. It's a light tan color with a few little red flakes in it. Cooks up beige -- though I'm mostly snorting it due to vein issues. But check it out: it is VERY strong, really great H buzz but short-lived. These bags are fat and strong, some of the best Chitown dope I've had in recent years. Any other experiences to compare?

Peace,
Miles

damn game has changed since i been out....good dope seems hard to get and more mfers cutting shit with fent.. the 1% of me that want to taste again will pass after reading shit here

Hey, chitown bluelight fam? Whats the preference bags or raw? Me personally like them good ole blows. When the raw garbage or weak it sucks cause it can be expensive unless you got that CONSISTENT fire raw plug for the low. Also, was curious how many of yall if any mess with the candy too? Be safe and happy friday yall!

Hey what's up I'm new here. Live in the West loop downtown and had a great connect on the south side but he got cheap and started making his bags a lot smaller. Got hooked up with a new guy on the West side right off California and wow, what a difference. Dude was a real asshole the first few times but we've come a long way from that bullshit. I've cold copped in the West side when I had to and got ripped off a good handful of times. Will never do that again.

Im flying in to Chicago on the 22nd of this month from Philly and was wondering if Chicago was comparable to Philly in terms of risk vs reward. Ive got a grad school interview and no connectsz for benzos and i cant bring anything illegal on the airplane because i have been getting ssss on my boarding passes which means more rigorous searches. Any advice or warnings would be greatly appreciated

Hey what's up I'm new here. Live in the West loop downtown and had a great connect on the south side but he got cheap and started making his bags a lot smaller. Got hooked up with a new guy on the West side right off California and wow, what a difference. Dude was a real asshole the first few times but we've come a long way from that bullshit. I've cold copped in the West side when I had to and got ripped off a good handful of times. Will never do that again.

It has been a while since I copped on the street in Chicago, but southside freaks me the hell out. Watched a guy get beat down, felt like I came close to being killed that day. West side is much better. I'll take a few rips over the projects any day.

chi-town is one of the US regions where even cocaine has been found cut with fentanyl. dancesafe now has testers specifically for fent and analogues, but 90% of dope at least is cut with fent these days. such a shitty state of affairs.

chi-town is one of the US regions where even cocaine has been found cut with fentanyl. dancesafe now has testers specifically for fent and analogues, but 90% of dope at least is cut with fent these days. such a shitty state of affairs.

Yeah, I wouldn't even buy any street powders anymore without getting the fent/fent analogue test, fucking prohibition has claimed so many lives. Fucking goofy bastards, why would anyone cut coke with fent anyway? I know fent is cheap but who wants to do some coke and be nodding the fuck out? I was buying coke too up until pretty recently and never got anything bad, but not worth the risk anymore without the test.

really the only reason to spike coke with fent is to kill people. Lacing heroin with fent at least makes sense. Having the fent testers for dope is kinda pointless cuz it'd be more unusual to find it absent, but at least you can positively identify the presence of diacetyl with marquis reagent (turns a beautiful purple, the speed and intensity can be used to roughly estimate if it's decent or basically only has enough to test positive, but shouldn't be used as more than a rough guide to see if it's totally bunk or a fent-only batch).

really the only reason to spike coke with fent is to kill people. Lacing heroin with fent at least makes sense. Having the fent testers for dope is kinda pointless cuz it'd be more unusual to find it absent, but at least you can positively identify the presence of diacetyl with marquis reagent (turns a beautiful purple, the speed and intensity can be used to roughly estimate if it's decent or basically only has enough to test positive, but shouldn't be used as more than a rough guide to see if it's totally bunk or a fent-only batch).

Yeah, it's one of the sickest things I've heard when drug dealers admit to making some hot bags so someone will overdose because when that happens the users want your dope cuz it must be the fire if it killed someone. smfh.

I can say that when I was dealing the people I didn't like got the shit, I imagine it's the same with other dealers.

I can say that when I was dealing the people I didn't like got the shit, I imagine it's the same with other dealers.

If by the shit you mean lower quality drugs, ok. But selling shit you have a reasonable suspicion will easily kill the person is reprehensible, tantamount to manslaughter.

That's what I'm saying, alot of dealers don't give a shit, and alot have no clue wtf they're selling. I believe it is often malicious intent, what better way to increase business and get rid of a thorn in your side at the same time, Its definitely fucked up.

Stuff like that is why naloxone is available otc in most states now. It's reprehensible what some people will do for an extra buck. Killing your customers is a total fail business plan, not to mention shitty costumer service. Any respectable businessman will let the product sell itself, especially ones like drugs which do exactly that. Cheating and creating false advertisements, and particularly killing your customers, only serves to force police involvement, which makes it all harder for everyone.