• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

dude seriously i was out for a good year and came back and people were looking at me like I had 3 heads when i asked for 13 or 14 bags. luckily my connect will do 13 after months of picking up decent amounts regularly, but forget it any corner boys over there no way youre getting more theb 12. greedy fucks

It pissed me off for a while because the stuff i was getting was garbage and they still wouldn't. Now I'm just glad to be getting decent stuff. I was told by 3 different people they only make 25 of a jab so thats why they can't give any out.

They would always do a 13 or 14 bag jab at that spot, but some of them seemed pretty light to me.

As far as I know, possession of any amount is a felony, anyways, they gave me that first timers probation, and I finished successfully, so I think I pass most basic background checks. I just don't think I would qualify for the same deal should I get caught again.

Id rather it be a little light and good than packed full of cut. I copped in Detroit a few times. The bags i got there were tiny but straight fire. I was pissed when i first got it but it had me nodding hard.

I've been thinking about trying online vendors but i think if i found a legit site i would use a lot more. plus that shit is expensive and seems like a pita to get started.

I got as far as installing the tor browser, but thought Bitcoin was too much trouble. Dude, a Bitcoin was worth around ten dollars back then.

Hey, so I made a trek out there, found a spot, and dude grilled me for like a minute or so, asked me for my id, that made me nervous, and i guess we reached a stalemate so i rolled out. What a bummer. I forgot how degrading that trip can be.

asked you for your id? wtf kinda spot did you go to. its still real easy to cold cop as long as you know the right areas

I was askes that a long time ago. I think if they see a adress from the suburbs they feel more

I'm a white white guy, so I guess I understand, next time I'll bring two pieces of mail and a picture ID. Getting home I realized I probably should've shown him my arms,

Lol asked for an I'd?! Cracks me up. I'd be like bro I'm a junkie...I am white, clean cut, ex military. 5'9" 230. Not "junkie thin"... muscular. But I've been doing dope for almost 15 years. I have tracks all over. I got asked in the Badlands in Philly once and pulled up my sleeve still had dry blood on my arm. Not hard to tell the real from the fake. I'd ask for free bag to do to show him I'm a user, then smile real big and laugh. Could not go home empty handed no sir-ree. I'd be out there as long as I had money or dope.

Yeah, I got a similar look going on, keep the same haircut i had in the military and i'm in my mid 30s. Still feeling kind of ambivalent about getting back into the dope game and begging a dude to buy blows just doesn't feel great.

Farrakhans, how do you think philly compares to chicago? I used to work with this older dude, the junkie for lyfe type. He would always say the best shit he got was in philly.

just grabbed some of the best dubs ive had in years. weight is ridiculous and it's not just cuz the cut this shit knocked me on my ass with a quarter of a bag this was also someone who is on the methadone program btw.... red tape, white bag, blue letters saying "smoke and fly".

hell yeah. i used to get tapped up bags all the time but its been a minute. i would always get excited when i would see them thinking its good and theyre tryin to protect their quality. is that how your bags usually come?

Found a friendlier group of dope boys today selling bags in clear tape. shit's alright. The area i've shopped in has almost always had taped bags.

my old spot was the black tape black bag spot im sure most of u guys know where im talking about but that whole area is under heavy surveillance i just got popped there in october