• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Hello chicago does anyone know of a sober living or half way house or something of the sort that will accept someone on methadone maintenance. Also I'm looking for a good methadone clinic that will not give you problems being on a high dose and t and takes medicaid. Thanks anyone who's got any info for me. I don't care where in town it's at....

Try http://www.sinai.org/ or Rush...... I don't know if people can provide clinics, we cannot source around here. The two places I listed are Hospitals that take Medicaid. Sinai has a medicaid based Suboxone monitoring program.

You thinking about reducing your dose at all? Obamacare could be repealed at any moment, the Republicans have been saying they were going to do it for 6 years and they don't have shit setup to take its place... I am on Obamacare myself.. not sure what I am going to do if they take it away...

sup phactor! yea i just came back on here in the past few months. That was a long time ago when we were talking.

damn i really dont understand how obamacare and all that other shit how it works.....i have insurance thru my job so ive never been on it....so it will def be interesting to see how.it turns out.......Also how has it been coppin out West for u guys that do cop.out west? Are there still a good number of spots to cop from? Im always insterested to keep my ear to the street in regards to out West. anywho, hope everyone is hangin in there....im.so glad I got on methadone....no more withdrawals for me....and i dont have to worry about constantly gettin dope...i either got it or i dont its not a big deal anymore.

phactor! haven't seen your name in a while! how are you?

Kinda strange, you do know that Latinos are considered Caucasians right? That's why there is always the option For "Hispanic" vs "Non Hispanic" next to "white".

My most recent ex was this first generation straight up super hot Latina from Pilsen. Carried herself like a Latina girl from the South Side (had those perfect Latina curves/ass that drive me nuts, half the reason I kept putting up with the crazy) and was very proud to be Mexican. I got her a DNA test for her birthday and it came back that she was 65 percent Mediterranean (basically Italian, probably some horny Catholic Missionary/Priest back in the day). She was pretty upset. Come to think about it, we broke up not too long after that lol. She was almost 10 years younger then me so it never was going to work anyways...

Our first day together we went to eat at "Half Italian" in Logan Square. Hahaha

Point being, maybe you shouldn't be throwing out that idiotic racist shade. Its Chicago, nobody gives a fuck, we all get along. The mix of people and cultures in this city is one of the greatest parts about living here.

race ≠ color. you have Black people lighter than many Italians and Persians whiter than most Whites. Colin Powell if not for his facial features wouldn't look Black at all to most people. there are plenty of Mexicans (and other Latin Americans, especially Argentina, Venezuela, Colombia, etc.) who are pretty much totally White in appearance and descent. the most beautiful woman I've ever known IRL was a White Venezuelan. there is a lot of Italian and German ancestry. Pope Francis is Argentinian but pretty much full blooded Italian. or is said to be. a lot of Italians will wind up having German ancestry etc and Europe all over the place going all the way back to Rome. There are communities in Argentina which are majority German descent.

the Latinos and even more so Caribbeans look at race/color very different than most White Americans do (in the Carribean Powell or even Obama wouldn't be called Black, they have various different terms and not even just based on the % of blood of whatever ancestors), Blacks too although a lot of them talk alot about skin color

but in big cities like ours (assume Chicago is a lot the same) there are all sorts of people and they mix (however you feel about that) and what people look like/consider/call themselves/whatever is all over the place, and yeah, people have prejudices, everyone I think pretty much does somewhere down inside, the American Blacks (who's ancestors have probably been in the country longer than mine) a lot of the time hate recent African immigrants and there is drama between the different Hispanic groups and there's a lot of resentment from Black folks towards Arabs and other people that run stores in their hoods, and a lot of people from every background is down on the Jews, some Black folks but not a lot of Hispanics are very racist against Whites, Whites have different feeling about every one else, I definitely do ....

... all of this is just speaking from what I see here and know elsewhere and I have pretty some controversial ideas about race, but that doesn't mean I don't live in a neghborhood with Blacks and Hispanics and live and work with them and am friends with them and show respect for people's cultureand religion and all that and order from bodegas in Spanish or call the Arabic speaking guys that there I know akhi or ammu or whatever and talk about yalla habibi or whatever (this can be offensive but I'm talking about using it in a friendly and respectful way), can't live where I do and not understand a little Spanish,or I guess you canbut if you don't you miss out on a lot of what's going on, I'm not even talkin about drugs; and when I'm in my/the hood the way I speak (even in this post) becomes different, more "urban"/Ebonic/AAVE sounding, just 'cause we almost on a subconscious level model off what we hear and whats around us

as far as drugs go, you definitely can, and to be sucessful in the game even just low level scoring have to be aware of some of the racial dynamics that go on, you're gonna get treated different if you're White or if you're an urban type whiteboy or if your Black or Hispanic or something else, and a lot of the time it's better to fuck with your own kind as much as possible when you're scoring and stuff but on the other hand a lot of other groups, here especially the Puerto Ricans and Dominicans, have a pretty good (stereotypical) reputation for being professional when slinging, again speaking on stereotypes which aren't always true, Blacks not so much, at least for a lot of White guys, and of course there are a lot of White dudes who are sketchy as hell too especially the middle men types who kind of bridge between White kids who aren't hip to the scene to the more minority groups that are doing a lot of slinging

sociologically speaking it's interesting as fuck in the abstract but if anybody spends any time on the street in the game you learn this shit quickly even if you don't even think about it in a formal way or if you wouldn't want to say it because it sounds offensive or whatever. but to be streetwise or to be successful in the game is most of all about you and how you can tell who's worth fucking with regardless of who they are, although sometimes as offensive as it sounds to a lot of people stereotypes are a part of how you are gonna assess someone and their situation and all that, a lot of people are really in it for their own people alone and look at outsides as just people to make money off or to even scam and if you're on a different level from the customer than people are probably more likely to snitch on people who aren't their own kind...

just how it is. but interesting shit.

Last edited:
MY last gf was puerto rican. And mexican. As far as ancestry is concerned, there are indigenous, whites, and mestizos (whites from espana, portugal + indigenous). Thats why you have white beaners, and dark brown beaners. Im not actually racist, I'm just endlessly amused at how sensitive a bunch of junkies who shoot up and probably steal a bunch of shit and other nefarious activities can be over a simple word.
Kinda strange, you do know that Latinos are considered Caucasians right? That's why there is always the option For "Hispanic" vs "Non Hispanic" next to "white".

My most recent ex was this first generation straight up super hot Latina from Pilsen. Carried herself like a Latina girl from the South Side (had those perfect Latina curves/ass that drive me nuts, half the reason I kept putting up with the crazy) and was very proud to be Mexican. I got her a DNA test for her birthday and it came back that she was 65 percent Mediterranean (basically Italian, probably some horny Catholic Missionary/Priest back in the day). She was pretty upset. Come to think about it, we broke up not too long after that lol. She was almost 10 years younger then me so it never was going to work anyways...

Our first day together we went to eat at "Half Italian" in Logan Square. Hahaha

Point being, maybe you shouldn't be throwing out that idiotic racist shade. Its Chicago, nobody gives a fuck, we all get along. The mix of people and cultures in this city is one of the greatest parts about living here.

All the Mexis at my work HATE puerto Ricans, its fn hilarious, the boriquas talk weird spanish, with the Rican accent, dont ennunciate S's, have a lot of -ao endings to words that sound different when spoken by the mexican putos. It almost sounds like spanish with a brazilian accent. I just was talking to the blacks dudes I work with, cuz its a few whites, a few blacks, and a lot of brown... I was like, " We peoples gotta stick together man, its all them brown people vs. us, they got it out for us, we must unite!" Although I was joking, its halfway true, as they often have family who come over and need work, so they will pull some shit to make someone quit or get fired to open up a spot. And you better believe they aint guna pull it on a fellow brown. It's not even racism, its culturalism.

you nailed it tho, stereotypes are there for a reason. There are cultural differences that must be paid attention to if you are gunna navigate other peoples waters, especially with politics/

phactor! haven't seen your name in a while! how are you?

race ≠ color. you have Black people lighter than many Italians and Persians whiter than most Whites. Colin Powell if not for his facial features wouldn't look Black at all to most people. there are plenty of Mexicans (and other Latin Americans, especially Argentina, Venezuela, Colombia, etc.) who are pretty much totally White in appearance and descent. the most beautiful woman I've ever known IRL was a White Venezuelan. there is a lot of Italian and German ancestry. Pope Francis is Argentinian but pretty much full blooded Italian. There are communities in Argentina which are majority German descent.

the Latinos and even more so Caribbeans look at race/color very different than most White Americans do (in the Carribean Powell or even Obama wouldn't be called Black, they have various different terms and not even just based on the % of blood of whatever ancestors), Blacks too although a lot of them talk alot about skin color

but in big cities like ours (assume Chicago is a lot the same) there are all sorts of people and they mix (however you feel about that) and what people look like/consider/call themselves/whatever is all over the place, and yeah, people have prejudices, everyone I think pretty much does somewhere down inside, the American Blacks (who's ancestors have probably been in the country longer than mine) a lot of the time hate recent African immigrants and there is drama between the different Hispanic groups and there's a lot of resentment from Black folks towards Arabs and other people that run stores in their hoods, and a lot of people from every background is down on the Jews, some Black folks but not a lot of Hispanics are very racist against Whites, Whites have different feeling about every one else, I definitely do, and I have some controversial ideas about race, but that doesn't mean I don't live in a neghborhood with Blacks and Hispanics and live and work with them and am friends with them and order from bodegas in Spanish or call the Arabic speaking guys that there I know akhi or ammu or whatever and talk about yalla habibi or whatever (this can be offensive but I'm talking about using it in a friendly and respectful way), can't live where I do and not understand a little Spanish,or I guess you canbut if you don't you miss out on a lot of what's going on, I'm not even talkin about drugs; and when I'm in my/the hood the way I speak (even in this post) becomes different, more "urban"/Ebonic/AAVE sounding, just 'cause we almost on a subconscious level model off what we hear and whats around us

as far as drugs go, you definitely can, and to be sucessful in the game even just low level scoring have to be aware of some of the racial dynamics that go on, you're gonna get treated different if you're White or if you're an urban type whiteboy or if your Black or Hispanic or something else, and a lot of the time it's better to fuck with your own kind as much as possible when you're scoring and stuff but on the other hand a lot of other groups, here especially the Puerto Ricans and Dominicans, have a pretty good (stereotypical) reputation for being professional when slinging, again speaking on stereotypes which aren't always true, Blacks not so much, at least for a lot of White guys, and of course there are a lot of White dudes who are sketchy as hell too especially the middle men types who kind of bridge between White kids who aren't hip to the scene to the more minority groups that are doing a lot of slinging

sociologically speaking it's interesting as fuck in the abstract but if anybody spends any time on the street in the game you learn this shit quickly even if you don't even think about it in a formal way or if you wouldn't want to say it because it sounds offensive or whatever. but to be streetwise or to be successful in the game is most of all about you and how you can tell who's worth fucking with regardless of who they are, although sometimes as offensive as it sounds to a lot of people stereotypes are a part of how you are gonna assess someone and their situation and all that, a lot of people are really in it for their own people alone and look at outsides as just people to make money off or to even scam and if you're on a different level from the customer than people are probably more likely to snitch on people who aren't their own kind...

just how it is. but interesting shit.

we havent had someone post a pic of the dope in forever.....whats a safe way to do that? and ill post some

^ just make sure your camera doesn't tag it with your location and God forbid name because some of them do; but there are a bunch of websites called stuff like "EXIF cleaner" than will get rid of it, another way to get rid of it is just to open it up in the browser or your favorite picture program, take a screenshot, and use than, that should get rid of such data too but if I wanted to openly post pictures of illegal shit and were paranoid I'd do both of these things .

re: the Hispanics/hispanic gangs altho I should really post this in the NY thread, here in NY the Puerto Ricans and Dominicans seem like the dominant group but there are all kinds and actually the highest population % of immigrants, I was reading this somewhere recently, I think legal and illegal both, as far as is known, is Mexicans, which is surprising, although there is a subset of Spanish Harlem and a whole section on the east side of 115/116th st that is very Mexican with lots of very authentic Mexican food and stores, restaurants (more like just shops, not sit down places) that don't even have any menus but you just have to give you order in Spanish and know what to expect them to have lol (but they have some good ass food.) But the Puerto Ricans of course don't count as immigrants (And if you really wanna piss off a Puerto Rican lump call him an immigrant! or worse, a Mexican!)

the Trinins (3N/Triniaritos) are one of the most dangeorous gangs in the city, they are Dominicians (not Trinidadians) they fight with DDP (Dominicans Don't Play, lol, another new organization, despite the silly name they hold it down in the drug trade and are known for cutting people up with machetes and shit, no joke) and the Latin Kings (who still hold it down hard in the jails altho the Trinis are coming up on them too) who have a testy truce with the Bloods but sometimes war with them too ... the craziest stuff usually happens from little crews of teenagers who aren't really affiliated with any organization trying to prove themselves though but once they get out of jail they are deep into shit. it really comes down to the Hispanic gangs and the Bloods here but lately it's the Hispanics that have really kept shit poppin especially the 3nis which are a fairly new organization and only became strong enough to challenge the Bloods and the Kings.

Being an aussie i find it fascinating how the whole drug scene over there operates with organised gangs running corners and blocks, stamped bags as marketing and the fact that the cops cant seem to stop it. Any storys or info without being too specific much appreciated as its really interesting.

The kingz are from Chicago, and were formed by Puerto Ricans. Latin Disciples are their opposite. On the west coast, its all SUR and ENE... That's Sureno and Norteno. Then MS-13 . So mexican and Salvadorean. Mexicans gangs are in Chi, but from what I've been told, they have to assimilate into local LK culture, if they want to live. Of course they will keep talking shit like they are big here, but LK is the biggest in Chi dont forget that that, west coast shit dont apply here as much as they wana try.

That being said, LK isnt a Puerto Rican gang, just STARTED by boriquas. Theres huge mexican presence. Whites are members as well. Blacks.... ehhhh not so much. MAYBE mixed...

tar.jpg

sodope... If u ask me.... I think YOU ARE the only COP on this site. I wasn't even gonna say this cuz i don't give a shit but I think YOU ARE the POLICE! Starting this controversy about everybody being a cop here just so we think you are not! Posting huge ass posts, nicely written, using programs, underlining the facts. Some in just minutes after writing previous posts. Random photos of dope which none of them is yours. Maybe even some of those are from police files. Lying about where you live!!! . Having a good knowledge about the law, police procedures ,citations,paragraphs??? Having bluelight linked to your email account so you can see all new posts? Who does that? Good knowledge about all the gangs in different states?? Cartels, dealers,how it works? All this stuff that typical dope user doesn't know. And the way you type all your posts?? Am I good or what??

This post has been served with an official warning. I suspect that all these cop accusations being thrown around are from one person with multiple accounts. NO MORE OF THIS, whatsoever, or we will move into infaction or ban territory. Worrying about whether someone on here is a cop or whatever presupposes dealing is going on here, and if you're involved in that, you deserve whatever comes to you, it's not just against the rules, it's fucking dumb. So all of this bullshit infighting ends. Now.

We're here to discuss the dope scene, period. Not to make accusations. Even if there is a cop among us, which I'm not suggesting anyone is, they are more than welcome for any information and insight that they may provide. I have myself given talks to NYPD/DEA task force groups about synthetic cannabinoids, fentanyl analogues, etc. and it is a known fact among people who know me. I also do a lot of research on varius organizations involved in production and distribution. Doesn't make me a narc but does give me the perspective.

Good info is good info, bad info is bad info, that's all what we're here for. Even Alexander Shulgin worked for the DEA in terms of forensic-chemistry stuff, as do a lot of my friends and contacts who are some of the best experts in the arena. So enough. Done. Don't test me. Persistence in this bullshit can even lead to the closure of this and any future Chicago threads. --SKL

Last edited by a moderator:
lololololol dude lay off the meth

sodope... If u ask me.... I think YOU ARE the only COP on this site. I wasn't even gonna say this cuz i don't give a shit but I think YOU ARE the POLICE! Starting this controversy about everybody being a cop here just so we think you are not! Posting huge ass posts, nicely written, using programs, underlining the facts. Some in just minutes after writing previous posts. Random photos of dope which none of them is yours. Maybe even some of those are from police files. Lying about where you live!!! . Having a good knowledge about the law, police procedures ,citations,paragraphs??? Having bluelight linked to your email account so you can see all new posts? Who does that? Good knowledge about all the gangs in different states?? Cartels, dealers,how it works? All this stuff that typical dope user doesn't know. And the way you type all your posts?? Am I good or what??

How do you figure the pictures arent mine?! Are you with the NSA?!?! Donald Trump, is that you?!?!

FYI, I havent mentioned any cop stuff for a long time, after like 40 bans or twatever, complements of our vigilant Mod. But one thing i can guarantee is that musicinmyveins is not an account associated with me. Which you can obviously detect via IP. But by your own logic, in saying that raising all this fuss about other people being cops to deflect blame from oneself, this post of yours indicates that you are one yourself. Especially cuz no one has mentioned that shit in forever.

Last edited:
Now everybody, dont forget, if you are educated, and know how to write complete sentences, you're a cop.

This is too funny. Who's the paranoid one now... Regardless, I'm happy that I have you questioning me, as you should every single person who posts here. Because a lot of them are legit LEOs. And the ONLY cop? You really think there is JUST ONE cop on here, and its me? This forum and thread is CRAWLING with em.

hahahaha thanks for the lulz

Last edited:
Since you figured out im a cop, here's a pic from the time I got purposely addicted to dope, faked the junky lifestyle and went homeless for a year, fucked up my life, got arrested, shoved a bag of dope up my ass in the back of a squad car after i cuffed myself and called myself in, and then bailed out, just so that I could trick you on a forum on the internet, to bust you eventually. lolololololol

ok
cufbag1da00.jpg

....nicely written, using programs, underlining the facts. .... Having a good knowledge about the law, police procedures ,citations,paragraphs... Good knowledge about all the gangs in different states?? Cartels, dealers,how it works?

Im flattered. bout time i got some recognition. You wana take me on a date? You pay. Better yet, how about a union job with benefits and salary : )

Last edited: