• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Ahhhh!! Summer in the Chi!!...the taste, the beach, good friends, good H....gotta love it! Gonna be a grooovy weekend, and can't wait to kick it off after work tnite...got a fat jab waitin' to be picked up!!

Been a great week so far...fiiinally found a solid PC after a few weeks of sampling the goods around the wild west. He sells dubs and has been on point every time, the bags are always diffrnt tho.... clubs/spades, 8ball, clear, yellow...

Also stumbled across a rare ol' school open-air spot totally by accident!! Stopped for smokes at this little ghetto store--they didnt sell newports, which was weird and pissed me off cuz finding a parking spot sucked--but when i pulled down the little side street to turn around, i got "ya-ya'd"!! ...decided to get two to try, hey why not, rite! It was quite a bit north of the area i usually shop (ktown), and dammmn it was fire! Went back an hour later to grab some more, and hopin t pick up a jab after work tnite!

Hellooo summer!!

I have never heard of anyone copping tar in Chicago if it is here its probably difficult as hell to find. You guys watching this shit that's going on in Dallas?

They shot 10 cops in retaliation to the police brutality on blacks lately. 4 of them died, worse killing of officers since 9.11
Meanwhile injustice & violation of civil rights still continues.
That mf was on hot sauce this morning. They had like 10 cops swarming independence blvd. No bs

They shot 10 cops in retaliation to the police brutality on blacks lately. 4 of them died, worse killing of officers since 9.11
Meanwhile injustice & violation of civil rights still continues.
That mf was on hot sauce this morning. They had like 10 cops swarming independence blvd. No bs

Sweet baby Jesus. This is why I gave up watching the news. There was a bunch of people killed in India like a week ago by terrorists

I've had tar a few times when I lived in Ohio but most of the stuff was gray/brown/tan rocky stuff... the best was something they called 'peanut butter' which had a weird consistency - literally the same color and texture as peanut butter.

I can't say that I've ever seen tar in Chicago though. I have a few friends that live out west though (one in Alaska, another in Denver) and they both say that the dope here is way better than the tar they get back home.

I recently had an alcohol seizure in my local CVS while trying to buy a bottle of Jagermeister. They had to basically drag me out and I passed out in the street and almost got hit by a car, a cop ended up giving me a ride home. My whole family is pissed at me now. My folks are out of town for two weeks and I had planned on staying sober which is the only time I can be sober when my family isn't around but for some reason my father decided to buy me 2 cases of beer before he left. This coming from a guy who is constantly on my ass about sobering up. This experience has really terrified me.

Yeah shit dude take it seriously, it could have ended much worse. I'm in udder shock how damn addicted I am, it's quite psychologically breaking when ur broke & need to get good..

Dude I'm so bruised and beaten up that every time I sit or stand up I feeling like crying my back hurts so bad.

I recently had an alcohol seizure in my local CVS while trying to buy a bottle of Jagermeister. They had to basically drag me out and I passed out in the street and almost got hit by a car, a cop ended up giving me a ride home. My whole family is pissed at me now. My folks are out of town for two weeks and I had planned on staying sober which is the only time I can be sober when my family isn't around but for some reason my father decided to buy me 2 cases of beer before he left. This coming from a guy who is constantly on my ass about sobering up. This experience has really terrified me.

Look into baclofen if you're trying to get off of alcohol of ween off or whatever. For many, baclofen, which is a muscle relaxer, has some potential in fighting cravings and other withdrawal symptoms. I remember a couple years ago my dad, who is a full blown drunk, was trying to cut down and I heard about baclofen and since I knew someone with a script, I was able to snag a few and I gave them to him and he said it helped. And he's not the placebo type of guy..he's more of like the guy who doesn't believe a word that you say unless he witnesses it for himself. He said it helped tremendously though..even with the shakes!

Isn't CVS a pharmacy chain in the US ? If so, it's kinda hilarious for spirits to be sold there. I guess Illinois allows it. There used to be cigarettes in pharmacies in my province up north, like not that long ago too, maybe up to 1997 (which was the first strike on smoking, sometimes in 1997 teachers could not smoke in class, pharmacies could not sell cigarettes anymore because it didn't make sense (and the union of pharmacists really fought to keep that stream of revenue) and smoking in any government building was banned.

Man, I remember when I was in third grade and my teacher was smoking one after the other.

Sorry guys, I know I'm not a true Chicago-an, so forgive me for trespassing in your thread. OP, given the fact that your Alcohol dependency has reached the point where you're experiencing seizures from withdrawal, you should be able to get into a detox program immediately. There's nowhere to go but down once you reach this stage. I don't ever drink alcohol, ever, ever, because I totally can't handle its effects. Bear in mind, I still do other drugs.

If you're experiencing seizures during withdrawal, pretty much any emergency department is going to be required to treat you, as Alcohol withdrawal is a potentially life-threatenting condition. They'll either help get you into a nearby detox facility, or they might end up being able to do it on-site. I've experienced both, sadly.

The truth is, it's gonna be practically impossible for you to self-detox from Alcohol, using Alcohol, so do yourself a favor and take the matter out of your hands. Alcohol withdrawal is a really scary experience and I can tell you that when you give the problem over to medical professionals, a ton of weight is lifted off your shoulders. They'll either give you Chlordiazepoxide (Librium) or Diazepam (Valium) or more rarely Oxazepam (Serax) or Phenobarbital (Luminol) to help wean you off of the Alcohol. They'll also give you some non-alcohol-cross-tolerant medications that will make the process a little bit easier for you. It's probably not going to be very comfortable, but at least they'll prevent you from having seizures while you go through the withdrawal process.

And, unlike buying a bottle, seeking medical attention this way is essentially free, rather, you don't have to pay for it right then.

Look into baclofen if you're trying to get off of alcohol of ween off or whatever. For many, baclofen, which is a muscle relaxer, has some potential in fighting cravings and other withdrawal symptoms. I remember a couple years ago my dad, who is a full blown drunk, was trying to cut down and I heard about baclofen and since I knew someone with a script, I was able to snag a few and I gave them to him and he said it helped. And he's not the placebo type of guy..he's more of like the guy who doesn't believe a word that you say unless he witnesses it for himself. He said it helped tremendously though..even with the shakes!

From my experience do not combine BACLOFEN with H....bad combo, found out accidently...but it does work for H detox as well....

Yeah cvs sells alcohol but they don't sell tobacco. I haven't had anything to drink since monday so one day at a time I guess, no seizures or shakes i'm just banged up feeling.

LOL @ CVS selling booze but not smokes. Here it's the opposite. Liquor only in liquor stores which can only sell liquor (and wine), beer, and in some limited cases I don't white understand, wine in grocery stores (but almost always just beer.) Liquor stores 7am midnight except early on Sunday (8?) beer (24×7)-4 = no beer 4am-8am Sundays. Fun fact: the latter is, of course, about church; the former is due to (height of unionization battles era) factory owners who didn't want hungover workers. When I'm in a state that sells liquor OTC in Grocery stores I'm always a little amazed. I also spent a lot of time in Mass. and NH where the liquor stores are all state owned and managed so there's no plexiglass liquor stores in the hood which are a staple in NYC and Baltimore, although idk what passes for the hood in NH lol. Philly has both state and private or at least not very state looking liquor stores including in the hood iirc.

Last edited:
Calling all junkies! Calling all junkies! We have a reason to be in the hood now...pokemon! Not even kidding. You still may get jumped out on, in fact, it's still basically a guarantee, but now you have a legitimate reason to be there and it could potentially help get a case thrown out due to an illegal stop and search or seizure. Gotta catch a nod, pokemon!

Learned a Dumbass lesson...dont shoot pills! Shot one straight into artery. This'd has happened before but this time the pain didnt subside. I slept ZERO hours and was in immense pain. My hand swelled up and fingers turned a brackish shade. Took myself to urgent care but they wouldnt take me because of my HMO. They told me to head to the ER. I did.

I had PICC lines put in: one in left arm up in between breastplates (via vein). The other up through artery up above groin to right arm and hand. (Fucking OWW!) The latter was removed but the one in my arm is still there - for meds, fluids, etc.

Arterial blockage in right hand fingers. Because hand was swollen as hell deep muscle deep incisions were made (Ahh!!) & now one has been stitched. Waiting for rhe second to be stitched. Serious pain, man. Id post a pic but idk how on my phone. Ill never shoot a pill again!! Id done it successfully SO many times but this one time gone wrong is enough to stop me. I will lose the top of my right ring finger. Itll fall off in scab like form, and hopefully grow back.

Only shoot the good stuff ppl! A week and a half in the hospital is not ideal. Nod on. 100mg fentanyl and 12mg dilaudid did nothing for my pain after surgery. Anyways, stay safe hombres y mujeres.

Holy shit man hope you get better. I've heard of things like this before happening that's why I never wanted to try pills with a needle.

Im out of the hospital. I was given no meds for pain upon leaving (which is fine... I can handle this kind of immense pain). I also was not given any ativan to taper off of whem I left... thats the one that pisses me off. I took 1mg every four hours for ten days, to me thats enough to warrant taper but more important ly it allowed me to rest and not hurt so damn much. Oh well.

I wish I knew how to post pics on here using my cell phone, is that possible? My hand and fingers look reeeeaally nasty. Definitely could deter a person from shooting pills, or anything really.

Its been quiet in this thread lately. I wonder why? Perhaps content has shifted and not in a good way, and nobody gives a shit anymore. Lol. Perhaps... ;)

Time to peel off my bandages... they are most likely stuck to my stitches.. ugh. Just got back from my lovamax (sp?) Shot appointment. Talk about additional pain, omg. Being thin is a terrible disadvantage in that regard.

Cmon people, tell me something GOOD! Or even bad... peace, love and excellent music.

If you have a laptop or a desktop computer just send it to your email with your phone then upload it to photobucket.

Last edited: