• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Timeline:

Thursday: buy 3 jjabs... Don't like all the shit that's in the dope that makes it impossible to ok enough dope for me to get high, but I manage doing a bag at a time 12 bags in a row.

Friday: wake up, grab one of the piss tests I keep in my closet and piss test myself, the drop is dirty for coke, benzos, dope, and methadone (which was already in my urine). Go to work and decide to get two rocks when I go home. Smoke the rocks. I still have like 18 bags left or some shit. So I do some more dope. Wait an hour and then prepare a 3 bag shot. Do the shot, get a bell ringer that is way stronger than the two rocks I had earlier smoked. Decide that the dope is shit, unevenly mixed, and overly adulterated. Do some more dope but don't like the fact that it sucks, so I toss it out and go get real dope, cutting my losses.

Did my last shot this morning.ugh, gonna be sick tonight. On sub again tomorrow.

I have been stood up four times middlemanning over the past several days. Very frustrating.pissed me the fuck off. No more middleman here. Fuck that. Ill stick to my sub...unless someone comes directly to me with cash and says lets leave now im driving.

I just want to say I love you guys. I have been staying tuned in with this thread for months and years now! WOA I have been rooting for you for months now. You have been in my prayers, actually. :)

And there are lots of cops in this thread, so be careful now. ;)

Be good everyone!! May god bless you.

Enough with the speculation about cops in this thread, it's something that you shouldn't have to worry about unless you are buying and selling by PM, which is against the rules. Anyone found doing so or referencing it will be dealt with summarily up to and including a ban.

Members of the law enforcement community should feel welcome here, I'm sure it's an education. Your presence will also help keep our members who decide to break the rules on their toes ;)

Thanks for rooting for me. I have my second court date on the 22nd. Im sending good vibes all the way there. Im going to think positively about it. I do believe in the power of thought and belief. Negative depressing ppl will not end in happy or even reasonably content circumstance.

Yeah lets get this thread bumpin again.. in a good way.

Wishing you the best too, all the way from NYC. Thoughts and prayers. The system is a bitch and it'll eat you up if you're not strong but I think you have that strength. Beat those fuckers off with the a stick,; the name of the stick is strength and dignity and courage under pressure. <3

SKL ... Thanx for all you do! We needed someone like you in this thread!
New Phone ... 3 jabs in 1 day??:? Damn... I wish I could afford that.
Stay safe everybody

I just want to say I love you guys. I have been staying tuned in with this thread for months and years now!

Yeah I been on this forum/thread for years now (more years reading than actually posting), but are you sure u love all of us? Mr. WhitePride lmao =D

Yeah newphone thats alot of damn powder dude, lets just say someone I know couldnt do more than one jab a day lol. To much powder/cut ur just staying buzzed but not really getting higher, eventually the old powder is preventing the new powder from efficiently getting into mucous passages. Then u have to clean ur nose to add more....all bad mann lol. Thats the benefit of raw (good raw) altho ppl say & its true, the dorm does put a nice spin on it when mixed properly

BL Member: You can't self-diagnose PTSD. Sub-editors; how we miss you.
Whatever did happen to those subedits with colored stars under ur post depending if it was a good or bad post.

Last edited:
I have group tonight for IOP. I wish I could just use my (fresh) pee and stop worrying about my frozen piss. That lasts like.... forever right? I mean like 3 months. I use a mini bottle each time. Just fill it and dilute it a little each time. Im nervous about it now cuz I am a centimeter away from being discharged. Very stressful.

Did I say I had to file a theft/burglary report cuz someone I know came in withi permission and stole some of my strips? I called him out and drove to meet him and got 4 back. Shitty. I feel like i broke code.. you know? But he fucked me over. What would you have done? I cant be "dopesick" strip sick... whatever. Or have a low count. I hated doing it. And I hated having a cop in my house. Its the coming into my home, into my room and in my purse that pisse me off

Listening to music for therapy. You guys?

Yeah, it's Phil Anselmo's new band. I'm thinking about ordering the bundle.

Mmm.. drugs. Its near weekend which usually means I use SOMEthing. Last weekend was heroin, crack, clonazepam and a hash cookie. This weekend since im broke and on suboxone at a level where Id need really really good h and a good bit of it... a friend of mine might get some shrooms. And/or.... ill do a bit of coke or crack (two ppl have asked me to hang out and do some). Im reeeaally hoping my friend (lives in Rockton) brings some form of thc tomorrow.

Nonstop arguing with my gf all week. Not digging it. Itchy, are you still around?! And Banana... wtf, man! Lol...

Whatsup Newphone, this is jjones0207 I made a new account. We use to text a bit too, how ya been mane.
Whatsup Sodope, we miss ya man lol. That is kinda sketch about warmfries but then again he was a new user not everyone signs up to stay.
Lets talk about dem kilos sitting in a random house waiting to be served 8o They say ppl robbing dealers is a serious problem thats why theres so many shootings late at night.

Craziest thing I may have seen on the westside is at a spot, they have a syringe for the spot so that anyone walking up copping can use it to get high. U cant even imagine how many diseases and stds are being spread through that one spot. I witnessed two randoms walking up asking for it.
Ppl share with their friends and dont expect anything to happen (it does since u dnt know peoples sex lives or drug use esp wen desperate). But a public syringe that just gets reused and reused without any inbetween washing is horrific.

Wow. I can see this happening a few decades ago before the advent of Harm Reduction policies surrounding syringe availability, but there's no excuse for this now. I don't wish disease or death on anyone, but when you care so little about your own life and health, what else is it that you deserve?

I don't wish disease or death on anyone, but when you care so little about your own life and health, what else is it that you deserve?

Very true, maybe thats why that part of the marginalized society doesn't have a safety net. Their basically the uncared for fringes of society (not enough space at homeless shelters, homeless in the pedway, how do u get food stamps without having an address?, etc.) If they are going to snatch funding from anyone why not the person who cares so little about life & health (they also think of drug users this way). The state doesn't think certain sects of the marginalized deserve anything, hence why the problem persists till this day. Not to mention what we call the Prison Industrial Complex and how it funds itself quite profitability.

Private prisons put in their contract that there is a guarantee 90% occupancy rate. That means they are promising a large amount people are going to keep this prison full otherwise the govt will be penalized by the contract. Considering the private prisons are paid by the amount of people locked up, this is guaranteed money hence why there is so much $ being spent lobbying to make laws stricter and sentences longer. This is a billion dollar industry folks and the sad part is in the end private prisons were not a cheaper solution. But were great for the corporations that owned them because most of the private prisons populations consist of non-violent offenders (drug poss, etc.) which makes it easier to put 100 inmates per guard or more. Who cares is violence rates go up due to the lack or guards. Or the fact the state was left with all these high level dangerous offenders they were going to have to house together now.

Last edited:
Very true, maybe thats why that part of the marginalized society doesn't have a safety net. Their basically the uncared for fringes of society (not enough space at homeless shelters, homeless in the pedway, how do u get food stamps without having an address?, etc.) If they are going to snatch funding from anyone why not the person who cares so little about life & health (they also think of drug users this way). The state doesn't think certain sects of the marginalized deserve anything, hence why the problem persists till this day. Not to mention what we call the Prison Industrial Complex and how it funds itself quite profitability.

Private prisons put in their contract that there is a guarantee 90% occupancy rate. That means they are promising a large amount people are going to keep this prison full otherwise the govt will be penalized by the contract. Considering the private prisons are paid by the amount of people locked up, this is guaranteed money hence why there is so much $ being spent lobbying to make laws stricter and sentences longer. This is a billion dollar industry folks and the sad part is in the end private prisons were not a cheaper solution. But were great for the corporations that owned them because most of the private prisons populations consist of non-violent offenders (drug poss, etc.) which makes it easier to put 100 inmates per guard or more. Who cares is violence rates go up due to the lack or guards. Or the fact the state was left with all these high level dangerous offenders they were going to have to house together now.

What the US is doing with prisons is just ridiculous. There were several notable cases where police and judges totally abused their power. Notably, the small town of Teneha comes to mind. Basically, the police would pull over 'out of towners,' accuse them of being drug mules, and use civil forfeiture to seize their car, jewelery, cell phones - anything of value even BEFORE they were formally charged. It's ridiculous - but the burden of proof for civil forfeiture is far less than for criminal procedings. Another case is a judge in Pennsylvania who sentenced high school kids for stupid stuff like fighting, graffiti, curfew violations to jail. I mean people would get in a fight in school and the judge would sentence them to like 2 years in juvie. He was receiving million dollar kickbacks from his contractor buddy that built the new prison. Most prisons are now built by private corporations so it's in their interest to send people to jail and keep it as occupied as possible.

On that topic, Norway and Sweden claim to have the most 'humane' prisons. However, one place I don't think I'd mind going to prison is in Venezuela - boxing rings, swimming pools, dance parties, cookouts, massive quantities of drugs, regular family visits, balmy weather - almost sounds like paradise! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpSRU1aMsg

Well its close to lunch time... I think I'll call the pony express - guarunteed delivery in an hour or less =D

Too bad methadone has raised my tolerance and it's costing quite a bit per shot to catch a nice nod....

How's the wild west been lately? I haven't gone in like 1-2+ years. Last time I went, a cop pulled me over as a I pulled into an alley where these black bag saws and dubs were sold but I haven't gone back since. The PC I have is solid and I tend to prefer dealing with Hispanic girls. Plus their neighborhood is waaaay close and safer from where I live and if I'm busy they'll deliver.

I wouldn't mind seeing whats out there though... when theres exceptionally good jabs its better oftentimes than buying raw gs