• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Im out of the hospital. I was given no meds for pain upon leaving (which is fine... I can handle this kind of immense pain). I also was not given any ativan to taper off of whem I left... thats the one that pisses me off. I took 1mg every four hours for ten days, to me thats enough to warrant taper but more important ly it allowed me to rest and not hurt so damn much. Oh well.

I wish I knew how to post pics on here using my cell phone, is that possible? My hand and fingers look reeeeaally nasty. Definitely could deter a person from shooting pills, or anything really.

Its been quiet in this thread lately. I wonder why? Perhaps content has shifted and not in a good way, and nobody gives a shit anymore. Lol. Perhaps... ;)

Time to peel off my bandages... they are most likely stuck to my stitches.. ugh. Just got back from my lovamax (sp?) Shot appointment. Talk about additional pain, omg. Being thin is a terrible disadvantage in that regard.

Cmon people, tell me something GOOD! Or even bad... peace, love and excellent music.

Weren't you just popped for like twenty something counts of possession? Lol how many people they trying to get you to fry for that?

It was one count of manufacturing and delivering 22 hydromorphone to an undercover officer. I see my lawyer this week and apparently they made an offer... probation and AODA treatment. Idk how many years of probation; I'll find out when I meet him. I got really lucky, dreading probation, but better than the alternative which was a max of 15yrs prison.

This is where I complain about my Hand and fingertips. OMG!! This is crazy. Like a nightmare.

Edit: I pawned my brand new awesome laptop for the price of one gram of dope. The lifestyle sucks. I have nothing of value anymore... except my phone.

Glad to see your back woamotive, stick around more maybe we can get this thread rolling again. Sorry to hear about pawning ur computer, Ive been down quite hard myself. I'm guna add more to this post later.

Ugh I hate that...looking back at all the nice stuff that I've given up (and at a fraction of its worth no less) and it makes me want to cry. Goes to show how much of a slave I (or we) am/was to hey ron...

1.) burton dominate snowboard $380, burton custom bindings $189), burton boots 150 (forget the model) and all wrapped together in a nice board bag $120

got exactly 110 bucks for it all...still hurts to think about

2. My awesome self built computer...let that one go at 350

3. PS3

4. Stole a bunch of jewelry from my mom that supposivly had a lot of sentimental value for her...most of it was sterling silver so I didn't even get much for it...ugh def. one of times I felt the worst, like I had no fucking soul...and all my mom and dad has done for me too..for me to fuck em over like that..

5.) My gpas retirement ring for 55 yrs of service and his pre 1962 (or 1961? Back when they were very high in silver) 50 cent piece collection

6. All three of my pops shotguns, one deer rifle...Also managed to break into his safe and help myself to $1500 cash that was in there...

the list goes on.....and on..... Aaaannnndddd.onnnn

god I felt like a dick...but did I stop? Fuuuuck no. Heroin is no fucking joke boys and girls.

Oops failed to mention that my brother is also a dope fiend...poor parents are batting 2-2 with junkies.

he pawned my dads wedding ring, pressure washer, lots of my dads tools...etc..

i also forgot to include in the previous post that I also opened up credit cards in my rents names and cash advanced the shit out of those, broke into my moms file cabinet where she works and stole the petty cash...Jesus fuck... Thank god I haven been a shit since Jan 2012 when I got into the 'done clinic.

okay I'm going to stop dredging up the past...I thoroughly feel like shit now...fuck..thanks brain.. Fucking asshole brain drives me to do shitty things to get $ whilst dopesick, then once I get well again, I feel like dirt from all the shitty ass things I did to get the cash...so I want to drown my guilt, shame, whatever emotion I don't want to deal with...which causes me to use more...I'm sure you guys/gals know the drill.

Last edited:
That sucks probably some crank somewhere thats atleast, in the ghetto I never bother with ice unless well it's shards fuck that powder shit man called crank which is shitty meth that I use to do when I started out in down town that was the reason tho downtown drugs are cut tf up suburbs always have the one cook house lol it's everywhere just look for ice thats clear as possible only way I can enjoy meth cus dirty shit is what everyone talks about when ppl see bugs other hallucinations also caused by no sleep I keep it under 3 max usually just a single I moderate good but smoking ice is fiendish not as much as crack mannn crack cravings were like a spidy sense like yo fool go steal shit for a few rocks fuck crack and h way worse

That sucks probably some crank somewhere thats atleast, in the ghetto I never bother with ice unless well it's shards fuck that powder shit man called crank which is shitty meth that I use to do when I started out in down town that was the reason tho downtown drugs are cut tf up suburbs always have the one cook house lol it's everywhere just look for ice thats clear as possible only way I can enjoy meth cus dirty shit is what everyone talks about when ppl see bugs other hallucinations also caused by no sleep I keep it under 3 max usually just a single I moderate good but smoking ice is fiendish not as much as crack mannn crack cravings were like a spidy sense like yo fool go steal shit for a few rocks fuck crack and h way worse

The the way I read that was absolute chaos Hahahaha

By the looks of it, it feels like youre on the ass end of a bender. Been up for a while?

Damn all...this thread has been so quiet!

Me me being a dope fiend and all, silence from other fiends usually means something shitty happened...i.e..jail, dead, rehab, pawned Cpu or whatever to post in these forums and maybe, just maybe they decided to get clean and want to stay away from triggers.

Better chance of shit being negative...hope you all are alright!

Stay safe out there comrades

Life is crazy out here. This stuff is shit tho, but if u didn't have a reason to live it would give u a reason. Hence why this stuff is like a end of life drug (won't be used unless ur about to die anyway). At least that's what the whole next level iv supposedly brings

u guys hear about dope in Ohio being cut with like elephant opiates? be careful everyone shit is crazy out here

I'm not a scientist and my chemistry experience is rather limited to a few years in the lab as a pre-med major before switching to a different major, reading about pharmacology, random experiments I would design with my friend out of sheer curiosity and shit like that. I'm still kicking myself over not stealing all the acetic anhydride when the professor had us make aspirin in my sophomore year... that was before my dope days though... Just to think I could've been making my own totally pure heroin... oh well...

What you describe is prolly a fentanyl analogue - there's tons of them like alphamethylfentany (the original 'China White'), 3methylfentanyl (both use to be one of the most common types of street fent - now is popular in Eastern Europe and the Baltics along with like 10 other analogues), acetylfentanyl (acetylized fent - basically fentanyl that goes through an acytelaztion process much like morphine paste goes through to become heroin, now arguably of the most popular types of street fentanyl in North America, bit weaker than normal fent but still very potent), carfentanyl (veterinary), ohmfentany (something like 5k+ times stronger than morphine apparently), etc. sufentanyl (that one is a bit stronger than fentanyl - used on humans in rare cases), 4-fluorofentanyl and like 20 others plus probably 100 that are currently being produced in some Chinese or Russian lab. The 'street fent' that's available in NA is probably going to be acetyl-fent, possibly amf/3mf, or just normal fent. Fentayl is an easy compound to work with and 'scientists' are constantly testing new isomers, adding on new molecule groupings, etc.... whereas amphetamine is just a normal stimulant chemists will add crazy untested molecule groupings to make that amphetamine act more like a phenethylamine, tryptamine, etc and make it act on different receptors. It's kind of the same way with fent - fent derivatives are made to do different things whether it's to be thousands of times stronger than morphine and work on mu receptors, whereas others also act on k receptors, etc.

The type of 'elephant opiate' you probably are referring to is carfentanyl or possibly weaker sufentanyl. I do know there are sufentanyl patches but they are rather rare and meant for opiate tolerant cancer patients and such.

During the Moscow hostage crisis - when there were some Chechen terrorists holding up a bunch of people in a theater... well instead of sending in a negotiator or a sniper team... well the spec forces guys just decided to pump the theater full of gaseous fentanyl - good idea, since it'd pretty much knock everyone out but they ended up killing just about everyone instead... shouldn't of used a old soviet fent analogue that the government finally admitted was way too powerful for these purposes...

well weekend is 1 day away... I think i'll spend all day tomorrow and sat catching a nod on the beach

Carfentanil is not approved for human use. It's strictly for taking out large game like elephants. All of it is distributed in a kit together with a Narcan like drug but correspondingly stronger. Highly doubt that's hitting the streets. A disturbing bestiary of fentanalia surely is, though ...

yeah carfentanil isn't that's why I put (veterinary) after it above.. sufentanil is a bit weaker and I do know there are prescription sufent patches as I've had one before (nothing great) ... but fent, amf, 3mf, acetylfent, etc. is/has - that's most likely what's going around... fentanyl analogues are a much more popular in eastern Europe though than they are here (I'm from Poland and I've travelled quite a bit throughout Europe).

personally, I don't like fentanyl or the analogues - it makes your tolerance super high, there's no europhia opiate like feeling that even weaker stuff like dilaudid gives, and if you do fentanyl for a long time then suddenly its nowhere to be found in town, you're screwed because even heroin won't get you well if you've built up a big enough fent tolerance...

i went on google regarding this and it looks like a few sites are claiming it was actually carfentanil in ohio - seems very suspect but I wouldn't totally disregard it as it appears a few medical professionals are saying it's carfent rather than just 'fentanyl' or some 'fent analogue'

http://www.themonitordaily.com/carfentanil-heroin-overdose/212066/, http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...tesX_o9QHPejZd6qnZjrQw&bvm=bv.127521224,d.d24
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-...have-sold-heroin-laced-with-elephant-sedative

idk I still kind of doubt it though... even a dude who's been doing a gram a day of fire dope wouldn't be able to effectively 'eyeball' a safe dose of fentanyl as its microgram doses let alone carfent... Or if you're the dealer I mean how much would you even put into an ounce/pound/kilo and mix it effectively so that it's a relatively homogenous dose throughout? 3mf, amf, etc. yeah I can see that since the potency is 15x-50x-100x that of morphine... but something that's several thousand times more powerful than morphine? idk I kind of doubt it... I could be wrong but till I see a GCMS or something confirming that this was infact carfent im going to doubt it...

I went to college in ohio and I definitely know that there was some amf going around for a bit but this was like 5 years ago...

Sounds like its a bad time to use heroin in the states. Why dont they just sell smack? Dont they want repeat customers?

They either care only for the profit margins in the context of a consumer base that is growing enough to render incidental fatalities statistically insignificant, or genuinely don't know what they're doing. If the latter is the case I'll come out of retirement as a technical advisor for, say, a three year $5 million contract. But the criminals who are doing this grime on the lower levels can't afford to, don't care to or don't know where to hire quality help. Which they could get much cheaper than the figure I named :p People who fall into this category are behind the dope that is killing, the cartels aren't. Probably the best thing would be for the cartels to start killing them ...

Anyway:

Sufent is nonexistent as a legitimate pharmaceutical stateside as are several other very potential opioid used on Russia, Asia, elsewhere.

I won't believe carfentanil without a GC/MS. It doesn't make a lot of sense. And a lot of soi-disant experts don't know what they're talking about. Including me at this juncture when it comes to what's actually in this horrible shit.

Last edited:
I just moved to some area from the Detroit area... I've had an easy time finding blows but ive had to spend like half the day on the train to and from the west side. Quality has been mixed, but bags are pretty good sized. Wish I could find a closer dope hood/open air spot or better yet a dealer but I literally know no one here except some relatives. That's pretty close to literally looking for a hook up here, you can't do that.

Damn I miss Detroit, and my car... Two of my dealers in Detroit have texted me to offer testers in the 4 days I've been gone. I'm sure things will get better here with time but I don't know how I'm supposed to make any money if I'm always on the train to and from the west side, lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just reading about the Ohio situation on the opiates subreddit. Apparently the antidote is schedule 2?

I kinda agree with you, SKL. I don't really enjoy violence, but all the users dying off lately due to fent and its derivatives is depressing. I recently had a friend almost fall out. Stay safe folks

On a more positive note, I was feeling a little bicurious today, so I have a little boy and girl. How is everyone else doing today?

Oops failed to mention that my brother is also a dope fiend...poor parents are batting 2-2 with junkies.

he pawned my dads wedding ring, pressure washer, lots of my dads tools...etc..

i also forgot to include in the previous post that I also opened up credit cards in my rents names and cash advanced the shit out of those, broke into my moms file cabinet where she works and stole the petty cash...Jesus fuck... Thank god I haven been a shit since Jan 2012 when I got into the 'done clinic.

okay I'm going to stop dredging up the past...I thoroughly feel like shit now...fuck..thanks brain.. Fucking asshole brain drives me to do shitty things to get $ whilst dopesick, then once I get well again, I feel like dirt from all the shitty ass things I did to get the cash...so I want to drown my guilt, shame, whatever emotion I don't want to deal with...which causes me to use more...I'm sure you guys/gals know the drill.

You're definitely (you and your brother) self-medicating, killing mental pain. I assume you do not have physical problems. You could make it less of a trouble by talking to a doctor. Almost everybody has some kind of thing that hurts recurrently. Now I'm not telling you to score opioids from your doctor, but IF you can think of something real that involves physical pain, you could save yourself the horrors of heroin, not that diamorphine (heroin) is itself bad, the way it is distributed, and in these days, increasingly cut with fentanyl or fentanyl analogues...Just saying that you could get out of that horrible lifestyle of waking up and finding ways to score (I did the same, but it was a pharm, Dilaudid, the rush from it is apparently stronger than heroin, some say even oxymorphone (when one lucky person gets their hand on Opana 10mg IR's). I would have never went there because of politics, literally, when Oxycontin was removed for a while and I could not find IR forms of oxycodone, all there was was Dilaudid and HydromorphContins, some Kadians, but at the time, I did not have filters that are good enough for shooting up those 130mg Kadians...the beads contain talc,unlike HM Contin beads).

I'm saying this as someone who is on bupe, and going to ORT turned out to be a bad idea, I was able to get hydrocodone from my doctor if it was at decent intervals of time I would go and get a 60 count of 5mg Hycodan pills (no tylenol in em over here up north). I've been on Suboxone for close to three years, in a month it'll be 3 years. And I can feel how it has messed up my mu opiate receptors by sticking to them so hard all the time. In reality, if it wasn't for the fact that it would eat a whole in my wallet and I have small rolling veins to start with and was almost always only able to shoot up on the top of my hands, giving me a bad track mark that now looks like a difficult to see but still the scar on my right hand, marked for life. I'm slowly reducing my Suboxone dose because I will be given generic Oxycodone-CR when I get off it, which is difficult. Took me 3 months to be able to go from 12 to 10mg (I was at 12mg for almost the whole time, took 7 months to get my 6 takehome doses, 90 days without takehomes, an angel drove me over there because here its pharmacies that give methadone, in the same bottle hydrocodone and codeine syrup comes in, those brown bottles. Now Suboxone is available in all pharmacies, but I had to move because of the bullshit. 3 days before I gave up and went to my ORT appointment and 6 day inpatient induction, I had just gotten a 30 count Hydrocodone 5mg bottle which was able, when I took doses of 25-30mg, to make me forget about the needle. A month with this and I would have been able to get out of it.

Now 4 years later, I gained 100 pounds because of the methadone, which also caused me other health issues, and I got a bunch of cavities because of the suboxone pill and the lemon and lime extracts in the pill you gotta sub for 20 minutes. My dentist couldn't believe it, he didn't know what Suboxone was and he said you had perfect teeth (only had 2 minor cavities in the past). now almost all my bottom teeth needed fillings).

At least I'm known and have proof of my need for painkillers, I was shooting Dillies because a doctor retired on me so I looked and looked for some time for a pharm connection and yeah, it became a lot like chasing H, which I never even saw irl, its not around here, and even if it was, its ridiculously overpriced compared to pharms which are everywhere, and with the aging population, will continue to be everywhere (this part is only really in my area of Canada).

Just trying to be helpful, and a warning about ORT clinics in North America, their very short list of tools that they use involve some of the opioids out there that are much worse to take long term than other more common milder opiates/opioids.