• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Yeah I can totally second that with the booze..its always been my crutch/downfall/initiator/etc. etc.. My first stint on H back when I first started actually took away my urge to want to drink, made me more productive, etc to the point where alcohol was the furthest thing from my psyche of wanting to do to alter reality..Then after my first several attempts to get clean (mind you this was approx. 7 years ago) I would make it a week, two weeks etc of WD and getting off the opies, then I would feel well enough to figure "ah hell whats the harm in having a few drinks to celebrate and let loose" and almost every one of those times I would do that if I got the seed planted in my weakened judgement state of mind about wanting to score, I would get drunk-pass out-then the next morning although my 'judgment' would be back, so to say, that seed I planted in my head about scoring was still there the next day and that would ultimately be my failure..And trust me this was a cyclical thing that I began to notice a trend that was MUCH more than coincidental-it was factual! Eventually back then I was able to stop drinking for a while and got stabilized first on MMT, then to sub-which in its own way was a godsend because the sub was SUCH a most positive reinforce to not imbibe in alcohol b/c for 1) I got NO euphoria, relief, good feelings, or even drunk while on suboxone-if anything it was a toxic drunk that made me just want to jump off of a building because I felt so fricking terrible; and 2) On suboxone it would allow me to feel the deepest, darkest, sickest, vomiting all day, anxiety, panic, toxic HANGOVERS of any drug combination I had ever felt..And this was one thing that maybe helped me from becoming a full blown alcoholic while I was in college at the time bc at all the parties I pretty much COULD NOT get on that other level with everyone else bc of the sub, and even when I could get there for maybe 30 minutes tops became the horrible downward spiral I had just mentioned.
After being on sub and stabilizing for over a year I had to quit sub, which might I add was A BITCH FROM HELL; One that I will never forget, next to methadone that is. The past several years I have been clean from dope aside from pharmaceutical relapses of types now and again but nothing like the previous depths I was at, doing a jab or more, up to two jabs some days, EVERY day.. It was to the point where I never really got to "feel high", I was literally just chasing that rush over, and over, and over to where it was like the science experiment with the hamster in the cage with the cocaine laced water. It was pretty pitiful. Needless to say, this past 2 months I picked up using again, as my alcohol intake has progressively kept creeping higher and higher and that price of illicit pharmaceutical opiods with a tolerance leaves one broker than a joke nearly immediately to where either one must 1)Stop or 2)Get a better deal, and a stronger opioid (such as H), or find an amazing job that allows you to just throw money away in the wind like in the case of buying norcos or oxys and dealing with the bs people and the fucked up prices they charge.. But anyways yea WOA you keep it going girl! Glad to be able to tell in the tone of your posts that you seem happier! Itchy, how are things with you?

Yeah I know what you're saying, I think they were thinking that stated amount that you were taken advantage of from your said friend/acquaintance and they looped that into saying it was a "price discussion" lol. I had to re-read those posts over a few times to figure out what the edit was saying about price because I saw that having nothing to do with price but rather an amount of money that someone had screwed you over with, which I would define as a noun:person, place, or thing.

Yeah, brother, I didn't say anything about how much I was expecting for that $. Unless you pay in blowjobs, obviously drugs cost money.
Anyway, I'm good, dude. Coming up on two weeks and trying to use minimal amount of sub.,(two 8mg strips) cause apart from the obvious reasons of sub helping me over the initial WDs, I don't really notice any change in my psyche while taking it.
Btw., thanks WOA.
Tristan, I'm always on the phone at work when you jump on and I don't know how to pm from my phone(I know, I'm stupid) and you don't post here enough for me to see your name and remember when I'm home.
I used to be the same way, in terms of always going to score when I'm hammered. I'm scared of a dui nowadays. Old age or something. Idk.
Dude, that sucks about your relapse. Maybe if you recognize it, you can try to reel it back in before it becomes an inferno, ya know?
About my $. I talked to the guys mom and he's locked up in county. (Nice mug. Lol). The reason I'm laughing, is because he got locked up Thur. and started dodging me five days prior. Karma is a bitch. It would be different if he got bumped while going to get mine but he got bumped daaays after I gave him the $.
As far as I'm concerned, he still owes me. Hehehe...
He's looking at eight years.
He burned another guy off of here too a while back. I didn't believe it at the time but now I do.
Have a GoodTimes123 ;) (some people will get it, some won't )on the 4th.

Last edited:
hey what sup itchy long time no see on this forum.. I've actually gotten onto subs also... it was a bitch getting off methadone but it was more of a pain in the ass waking up at 5 am to dose before work...

fucken aye I'm off work till monday, got plenty of cash and my two top pplz aren't answering..

Itchy...You must be talking about a different post. I meant the one where you were saying I was hobbling and you asked someone else if they got good shit and if the spot was hot! We aren't talking about the same post because I don't laugh at others hardships!

yeah, brother, i didn't say anything about how much i was expecting for that $. Unless you pay in blowjobs, obviously drugs cost money.
Anyway, i'm good, dude. Coming up on two weeks and trying to use minimal amount of sub.,(two 8mg strips) cause apart from the obvious reasons of sub helping me over the initial wds, i don't really notice any change in my psyche while taking it.
Btw., thanks woa.
Tristan, i'm always on the phone at work when you jump on and i don't know how to pm from my phone(i know, i'm stupid) and you don't post here enough for me to see your name and remember when i'm home.
I used to be the same way, in terms of always going to score when i'm hammered. I'm scared of a dui nowadays. Old age or something. Idk.
Dude, that sucks about your relapse. Maybe if you recognize it, you can try to reel it back in before it becomes an inferno, ya know?
About my $. I talked to the guys mom and he's locked up in county. (nice mug. Lol). The reason i'm laughing, is because he got locked up thur. And started dodging me five days prior. Karma is a bitch. It would be different if he got bumped while going to get mine but he got bumped daaays after i gave him the $.
As far as i'm concerned, he still owes me. Hehehe...
He's looking at eight years.
He burned another guy off of here too a while back. I didn't believe it at the time but now i do.
Have a goodtimes123 ;) (some people will get it, some won't )on the 4th.

did he post a lot here? Just curious cause there were a couple mfers a while back that seemed flack y as fck to befriend me on here saying they had the hook up

Well shoot itchy read my PM's and call me! God looking out for team NOT FUCK EVERYONE over lol and juju/karma taking intervention with the situation. I have had that unravel myse;f when I was in similar positions as yours and even though karma comes through you are still burning inside with all of the anguish about getting fucked over that it still don't quite fill the void ya know!? Stay strong brother! Are you still on the clean tip? Or dabbling here and there? I am so sick of this guy ive been going through with the up and down quality and consistency bs, especially with the money ive been bringing this guy, its off the charts. I'm done with this dude until I find someone that will appreciate my business discretionary, timeliness, and being as smooth and low key more than anyone he tries to sell to or places he sends me to meet. Fuck that! Fuckers still wont even come off raw and sell me a bunch of these cut to hell bags that aren't even the same within a pack, let alone a day or two in between...I'm so frustrated..Last night was so dangerous as well where he had me sitting and I saw three trucks of jump out boys plus 3 other cpd trucks roll through slowly, obviously aware of what I was doing there and I phoned him while waiting his usual "im 5 min away bro" BS for over a 45 min period with the police just repeatedly cruising past me while I was parked on the side of the road and I told him this and what does he tell me? "Hey man I know I
m safe over there I wouldn't even worry about it, just meet me up at the gas station when I drive by and I'll move ya and we do it over there"... Literally by the time he had made his "5 minutes" which was more like an hour, and 6 cops and undercovers having rolled by me marking me, so I tell him yet again we gotta go somewhere else when you pull up, its just too hot over here and im marked; obviously he calls me and sends me to the gas station (a citgo right at the intersection, which obviously is even LESS discreete). He had easily 4 people in the car and did a window to window pass off with cops on every corner of this block, While were IN THE GAS STATION, to the point that when I crawl out of the gas station there were four CPD's and two unmarked silver SUV's breaking down 5-6 people, obviously for dope/coke/whatever, and driving out I thought I was gonna be tailed, nailed, and fucked and going to jail that night for sure...a real reminiscent eye opener/major panic attack from hell/ill be so happy if I make it out alive without being touched..Yeah so Im done with that PC im pretty sure, that or he does NOT know how to slang in the evening, Chicago is a whole different beast when the lights and the sun goes down and the people come out of the woodwork.. Just had to share bc that whole ordeal was horrible and one of the most scar, intense, fearful, and anxiety ridden times I have EVER had coppin. Almost feel I woulda been cold copping or on foot the way I had to sit there for 5 mins away=50 mins away to just sit there like a sitting duck just getting more and more made and spotted out for sitting so long. FUCK

i think i know which citgo you're talking about tristan lol

i took a lil break from posting on bluelight for a few months.. actually i think this is my first post in 2015 (web history being more scrutinized now under this new bitch director that we have).. nice to see some of the older posters as well as some of the new ones...

i use to go to the west side almost everyday which was a long ass drive coming from the northern suburbs... id go every so often when like my friends insist we get blows instead of raw and ill either call the PC i have out there or roll up to the usual spots... and of course it's business as usual out there.. some even the same faces.

i know exactly what you mean tristan... I'm assuming you're a white dude so yes naturally you're going to stick out in the hood.. and the cops know exactly why you're there. one day i was driving there and pulled into this alley thats usually popping already at 5 am. well to my surprise i drive in and this white cop in a suburban puts his brights on. I'm freaking out because i was driving on a suspended license (3 tickets within a 12 month period). he handcuffed me, put me in the back, and searched my car. He knew exactly why i was there and kept asking me where the dope is. I said that i was actually going to get weed and that i didn't buy anything yet. He searched my wallet, berated me a little, and told me if he ever sees me again he'll arrest me. I couldn't believe he let me go!
On another occasion like 4 years ago, i was in oak park (don't know if we're allowed to post town names? I'm assuming that's vague enough...) and a cop pulled me over.. he said that he saw me copping at a gas station. anyway, he searched my car and promised to let me go if i gave him the d. he was already on the phone waiting to get a k9 unit out there from a distant burb so i figured i would be fucked sooner or later it was just a matter of time. also it was summer and he turned the car off and put all the windows up so I'm like handcuffed in a car thats like 120 degrees inside. anyway, i relented told him where it was. the guy did keep his word - he let me go.. after hitting me a few times in the kidneys and taking my car keys and whipping them down the street forcing me to look for them. i couldn't believe lol.. cops let me go over shit like that yet the freaking suburban cops out here will call like 5 backup units if they claim the car smells like weed... craziness..

my people finally answered. i typically will pay for them to deliver although they charge more than if i were to go to them. they live in a good area - well very mixed area on the northside that's got everyone from arabs to orthodox jews to mexicans to blacks to yuppies - everyone.. so it's not that driving out there i feel unsafe but it's more that once again my license is suspended so that's what i worry more about. they only serve raw but they're been super consistent

lso, when you say you're going to find someone who appreciates the money you bring him, is timely, etc. ... dude good luck... very few people slinging d give a crap about any of that... especially out west... sometimes maybe you'll get lucky and find some really young dude on a bike that's hungry and just starting out and they'll be on time and appreciate you're business

my recommendation is either find a girl who sells or a 'mobile' connect... or if you're in the hood oftentimes the younger spotters will sling too and they're usually pretty on point and have some degree of customer service.. also some of the hookers that run for the dealers are decent but you gotta be careful and never ever ever front money out there.. don't front at all actually if you can avoid it... i've even been screwed over from aquaintances who were willing to throw away a 'friendship' over $50, $100... so stupid especially when id toss em a bag or two if they were sick and out of cash ...

personally though, i don't like the west side - it's just wayyy too hot and once i found a good hookup in a good area close to my house i rarely ever go out west. yes, there are great deals to be had but even when i use to go there regularly a few years ago it would be like chase the spot with the good bags today... a spot will have fire bags for like 3-4-5 days, then suddenly garbage, then another spot that's always had at least decent stuff is now cutting it twice as hard...

speaking of which, fellow bl'ers what do you typically do? blows or raw

Sorry about the SWIM shit. I read the rules right before posting. Again, Ive read this particular thread for probably years (here and there) and should have noticed the term isnt used by you all much. Adderall makes one a bit paranoid I suppose. Well good luck. Not many comments on Lawndale bust and Im genuinely curious if a bust like that can even cause a drought anymore. If there is, I imagine one can find what they like at the Farewell shows this weekend... but I'll bet Lawndale didn't even raise prices there's so much smack being produced since our country's "benevolent interests" in the middle-east. Lol. PS, if you have a degree in Espanol, there's a shitload of Universities that will hire you in Spain to teach ESL. They dont pay the best, but it would be cool to just get the fuck out (maybe?).

The hardest battle was figuring out opiates aren't something comforting. All the BS, tolerance, W/D, flaky dealers, debt, et., finally "clicked", and the desire was gone. I have enjoyed a Norc or Five since, but the only time it was nice was the first time after a long hiatus. Even the next day, it just wasnt the same. Shooting H is a different animal I realize.

Sorry to post in a thread with not really anything to say, moreso add. Feedback on Lawndale and busts in general are welcome. I think prohibition is so ridiculous and cops are mostly a bunch of dickheads who "got all C's in High School" (Sarah Silverman joke).

Colorado is booming huge since they decriminalized the green (why not do that for everything?). Crime would go down, prices, drug related illness, some of the stigmas (so that dude who posted a few pages back about his fucked up arm would go to a hospital without a 2nd thought), et., et. Prohibition benefits no one except dealers and (arguably) the Police State & CIA.

If you own anything in this world its the meat on your bones. Do with your body what you want, nobody should tell you what to do to your body provided your behavior doesn't effect or impede upon the general public good. Thanks.

@itchy ... Dam bro, i guess you answered my question as far as GT. I remember when that shit happen'd with the other BL user, I asked what was up with that he had some long strung out junky answer... Honestly i used with him and copped with him a few times last year, he was always chill with me but dayum. That's some shady ass shit... Anyway, even at 9 mo sober (from dope) Ive found myself driving through shady parts of where I'm staying for the summer (s. Boston) I'm too scared to cold cop or even try and fuck with dope , but definitely find my self thinking about OC's and Roxys like... Just one won't hurt... Yea fuckin right... Uggg 6 more weeks and I'm back in The chi... Then I can at least fuck up with (hopefully) no legal issues.... Maybe this urge will pass... Errrg... Hope everyone's safe... And happy no ones smoking meth. Be safe and smart happy 4th of July, careful out there I remember last 4th got nutty

WOW! SERIOUSLY trancespottingpl, you literally must be on the same wavelength or "reading my mind" wwith everything you said in post #236. especially in the cyclical regard to the quality and consistency, not to mention about how these idiots have no business sense whatsoever! This one really reverberated within me at every point-
" it would be like chase the spot with the good bags today... a spot will have fire bags for like 3-4-5 days, then suddenly garbage, then another spot that's always had at least decent stuff is now cutting it twice as hard..."
TRUTH
Yeah I am so sick of the west side...ill let go of my rant for now I suppose...
Peace my bluelight brothers and sisters!
-Tristan

Spanish degree can make you some decent coin especially teaching business english. i'm somewhat proficient in spanish and can carry a basic conversation from the courses i took back in college but it's still difficult for me to understand most hispanic people because they speak very quickly and use a lot of slang (the spanish i learned was more the dialect they speak in spain). i actually spent 6 months teaching business english in kuwait right after college - i figured it would be a good addition to the resume coming out with a degree in international business plus it paid well - $3000 kuwaiti dinar a month (at the time about 1 dinar = $1.1 USD)... total culture shock and there is nothing but freaking litter, shopping malls, deserts, more shopping malls, and more desert with litter all over it... i've traveled quite a bit in my life and honestly i've seen post communist countries that are cleaner than freakin kuwait. they build these 3 story malls that put schaumburg mall to shame yet they can't even stick a couple trash cans here and there.. it always puzzled me.. i'd never go back now though with all that IS crap going around.

and tristan that's how it really is lol and i've learned that through just plain old experience... i mean a lot of the times some users don't really have a choice and have to go to the hood for whatever reason. if you do in fact find a good consistent spot or PC out west it is worth the bang for the buck. however, i've had too many close calls out there - twice i managed to get pulled over but not arrested. the last thing i need is to get caught with a jab and get charged with like some intent to deliver bs.

and ppl pllllzzzz b careful on july 4 - a couple years back i posted on one of these chicago dope threads after getting popped for a freaking needle in lake co... 1 year probation, about $1,200 in fees, pee in a cup once a month, bs after bs after bs.. although that experience did help me out in the sense that i went on methadone to avoid a dirty drop and since then have been able to get off the liquid, switch to subs and chip on weekends...

happy 4th everyone

Hi everyone. Ive been a longtime lurker on this particular thread. I was inclined to write today for a couple reasons. One, smack intrigues me. Ive never done it, and I pray to the Cosmos I always have the strength to refrain.

If I were you I'd get un-intrigued with dope real quick!...
This shit ain't a fuckin game, it will consume your ass with the quickness and have ya doing some gnarly shit to maintain no doubt.

Just my .02 cents from almost 15 years of IV dope & coke use dude...
Not a road ya wanna go down!

Yeah, Cicero , he used to post on here on the daily. Until he fucked over another poster and now, neither one of them posts.
Idk, I use the shit but I'm not going to fuck someone over just to get high. ...especially if I had a high paying job like he has. And I know he has that job, cause I used to meet him at his work.
Shit, I've got to catch up on this reading. Yeah, I got drunk and bought some shit. Made it 11 days. As long as I don't keep going with it, I should be ok.
Happy 4th folks.
Be safe y'all.

Man Chicago sounds like its saturated with dope! At least theres awesome NA meetings I know from my days in Mpls. All the black dudes from Chicago that escaped to MN started meetings like Barking Buffaloes :)

Been here all weekend with no luck...I know I know, if you can't find it you aren't trying hard enough. Try to hard tho and you take stupid risks and go to jail.

^ Yeah, and once you've been burned badly or enough you learn to slow the roll on the cold-copping.

Man Chicago sounds like its saturated with dope! At least theres awesome NA meetings I know from my days in Mpls. All the black dudes from Chicago that escaped to MN started meetings like Barking Buffaloes :)

Doesn't it? Between the 7 days in a row "Heroin Takes over Northwest Suburbs" teearticles in Daily Herald... What I want to know instead of READING this article about "kids" scoring such good dope they're all overdosing - I want to know WHERE these kids are scoring so I can get in on the good shit too!!!

I mean, COME ON! Talk about a triggering article. And an unfair one. They don't even say what SIDE of the city the dope is on....
Meanies. The Daily Hearald knows they be haunting us, f**king with us!

Just my two pennies,
The Long, lost
GWEN! Heard you've missed me! I'm back!