• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up my first bit of bud since early February. I'm gonna go ahead and finish this 32oz Mickey before I twist up, then I'm gonna be stoned to the fucking bone for the rest of the night.

Fuck, man, it feels damn good to have a job again. That's why I'VE been quiet, I've been too tired to do much else but go to work, come home, eat, sleep and repeat. Got a day off, though, so I'm spending it with the lovely Ms. Mary and a handful of dutches. %)

Carb hole, throat tightness?

So I have this glass pipe, for some reason, whenever I smoke from it and hold the carb throughout I get a really nice high... But when I try to do it properly and release the carb hole near the end of my inhale I have reactions and my throat tightens.

Why?

Least ya keeping busy eh Jibult?

Got a bit of a random question, was gonna make a thread but it's not really worth it. When I smoke bong these days, my mouth goes into overdrive and produces a fuckton of saliva whilst im pulling. Which is a massive pain when i'm trying to take the whole bowl in and i'm pretty much dribbling down it.

My question is, wtf? and wtf can I do to stop it?

Large amount of air rushing in at once, means that large amounts of smoke that was just in the pipe is hitting your throat = coughing. Try to exhale fully before you choke/cough as that'll make it milder.

im bake, but i plan on taking a little break for 5-6 days, we'll see how that goes lool

Least ya keeping busy eh Jibult?

Got a bit of a random question, was gonna make a thread but it's not really worth it. When I smoke bong these days, my mouth goes into overdrive and produces a fuckton of saliva whilst im pulling. Which is a massive pain when i'm trying to take the whole bowl in and i'm pretty much dribbling down it.

My question is, wtf? and wtf can I do to stop it?

You can get a piece where the mouthpiece allows for your mouth to be tilted back and not downwards.

You could also take drugs to eliminate excessive saliva production but this is inherently unwise.

Welcome back Captain! Good to see you around, hope all is going well. Feel free to PM me mayne. Please keep following the rules, it really sucks to see such an amazing BLer get admin attention! How have you been? Keep getting that absolute fire?

I'm itchin for some more hash yo, I need to find a way to acquire some more. That Grapefruit 100% sativa earwax I was telling you about earlier that I finally found was stunning.

Nice!

I am doing OK. Other than being cursed twice over by god.

I also feel trapped in a living nightmare. But other than that I am all good.

Just got tested again : still negative. :)

whats up chainer, havent spoke to you in a while. you better still be smoking those fire buds hahahaha

CH: welcome back man! i hope you find relief from the hopelessness. i fucking love you dude

Morning Stoners,

I feel like SHIT today. I had a double hitter of bad events yesterday which have left me feeling super drained today.I tried butylone for the first time and found it to be a horrid stim, it made my body over stimulated awhile completely fogging my brain up. I was uncomfortable all day, and even smoking tons of green did not help much.

Then sometime in the afternoon i got the message that a fellow bluelighter that is VERY close to my heart was in a car accident, and nearly arrested! It was a really close call, and the stress on top of my already really anxious and stimulated self basically kept be feeling royally fucked up till around 10pm last night. Around that time i started dosing small doses of MXE to help relax and and loosen up. It Actually did quite the trick for most the night, and i was able to have a long heart to heart chat with my friend.

Didnt sleep till 4am, and by that time i was practically drunk off mxe, but got about 6 hours of sleep. Today is gonna require me smoking a TON of my sweet sweet sensamia and generally keeping chill. Gotta even out my nerves after all that....

Fuck you B1, I love you Mary Jane<3

^ damn that sucks!!!! hopefully your friend is alright though...

i agree, B1 is a shitty stim, but maryjane is one of my favorite drugs :D

im on a low dose MXE, etizolam, gabapentin, and marijuana right now.... feels good =D

I never bothered with RC stimulants, the ones that have been around a while are horrid enough as is for me.

And the only stimulant I like using anymore is LSD.

LaCster: I'll PM you.

How can I have a better high?

I've been smoking for 2-3 years now every so often. The problem is, it's not always such a great experience. I'd say I enjoy it about half the time. I get anxious/paranoid a lot of the time and really inactive. I end up lying on the sofa not wanting to do anything.

Any tips on how to improve my highs (be more active and less paranoid)? I've only ever smoked joints, never a bong.

Would mixing with alcohol to relax me be a bad idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.