• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
hoes call me santa your inbox is full. You need to give it a good clear out lol.

To answer your question, black treacle and molasses look exactly the same so I can't tell from looking at a photo which it is. You can use black treacle to brew up essence as well as molasses though, so it doesn't really matter which it is. If you can only get black treacle use that instead so that your plants don't develop LSF.

Last edited:
Mu, it's good to see you around.

How have you been man? Still trying to kick, or have you been off for a bit?

I've been off for two weeks. The meds aren't even working anymore, so instead of upping my dose, I just kicked it.

Been smokin o's of dro though. Bro.

^^colorado sounds like such a sick place to live in, i'm truely jealous of how good the weed must be

bong tokes for me! along with MXE, xanax, gabapentin, and kavaa

OC's, dro, Xan and some MXE knocked me on my ass Sunday night. Still feel like I'm moving slowwwww.

ohh no! that sucks :(

i;m so fucking baked at the moment...what about everyone else? hopefully some dank weeds

just got home from havin' a sub for dinner.

about to vape&smoke some dank purple kush.
then make brownies for the people at work, so maybe they wont hate me so much.

^^ nice kayhold.. subs and marijuana go greattogether!

today i took MXE, suboxone, kratom, xanax, etizolam, gabapentin, and DPH to go along with the awesome ness of a marijuana high

Oh man, so i work at a family owned retail store that has been open for like 30 years, and has been piling up random shit for 30 years in the back of the store. So occationally while organizing or just looking for back stock i come across the most amazing shit.

Today i found this:

NSFW:
555416_10151418589445487_509070486_23206971_184349165_n.jpg

Shit like this really makes my day, These plastic shower caps must be older than i am, and i even talked the 16 year old stoner kid who works there part time to model one with me.

Oh man, so i work at a family owned retail store that has been open for like 30 years, and has been piling up random shit for 30 years in the back of the store. So occationally while organizing or just looking for back stock i come across the most amazing shit.

Today i found this:

NSFW:

Shit like this really makes my day, These plastic shower caps must be older than i am, and i even talked the 16 year old stoner kid who works there part time to model one with me.

too bad that hot chick is only 16, thats not legal :(

whats up neko and kayhold, how's yuor day been; any good drugs? :)

hahaha stop cock-blockn her.....is someone jealous? ;)

Today i found this:

NSFW:

Neko! That guy in the picture reminds me so much of the actor from Grandma's Boy & various other Adam Sandler productions.
AllenCovert3.jpg

Maybe with a dash of Mysterier thrown in there too.

LOL. Man, Im actually smoking a bowl before i head out to hang out with Laika and stardust.hero for the night! Im excited, this is the second weekend in a row ill be meeting new bluelighters.

Gonna be getting high and playing with mxe and possibly other RCs. Woooooo.

Been quiet in here, is everyone passed out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.