• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice, green crack sounds euphoric :) i love this purple,crystally weed i have now...soo fire
i like have tolerance to weed, makes the high more tolerable IMO

^ Combined with 2mg of 25i-NBOMe, Green Crack just causes sensory overload =D
MMMM... purple is my fav color, so naturally i looooove purple bud. I smoked nearly an eighth of green crack this weekend with Seyer. So good, Im sure I doubled our DC's tolerance in our time together. =^.^=
Pretty. Fucking. Much. Now I have to resort to getting top top shelf stuff at the club :| The weekend was definitely worth the tolerance boost though :)

I'm about to go to the club. Going to see what exotic strains are in this week.

Hopefully more pink bud, at least.

Hell yeah ^
No club today for me, definitely will go sometime this week though. Hmmm, maybe get some more Romulan if they still got it. Or some Durban Poison. Deciding between strains sucks. Doesnt help that most clubs have 5x more Indica than Sativa :|
stfu <3

Last edited by nekointheclouds; Today at 14:07.
How could you forget the heart?

I used to prefer Indica tbh. Then I started going to school and have been dedicated to Sativa. Ill smoke Indica, cause herb is herb, but I will only pay for Sativa. Fuck a dealer.

Well, indica is the more "medicinal" of the two, so it makes sense

More like most cannabis patients want to get fuckkked up ;)

Just kidding, indicas are great for pain, anxiety, stress, and insomnia, while sativas are great for ADHD (for some people only) and depression.

Also, indicas yield so much more, which means more profit for growers, and they don't grow as tall as sativas, so they're easier to grow in that sense.

I have found the opposite to be true. A few indicas and a shelf full of sativas.

But this is colorado and everyone is smoking before outdoor activities. Apparently I'm one of only a few people that likes to be borderline passing out while rock climbing.

Today: pink lady (black cherry soda x space queen) and ogre kush (Master Kush x Bubba Kush x pre 98 OG Kush)

These names are rediculous. I have always thought so, but this takes it to a whole new level.

^^colorado sounds like such a sick place to live in, i'm truely jealous of how good the weed must be

bong tokes for me! along with MXE, xanax, gabapentin, and kavaa

Somefin about the high altitude, man. If I could just get me a Coca plant, I would be totally set.

oh fuck yah, coca plant with coke out the ass....that'd be a party!

I wanna get one of the special ones developed by FARC in conjunction with the CIA and Noriega that just sprouts packets of cocaine instead of leaves.

i heard that you don;t do coke in aspen, coke does you...true or true?

Oh, definitely true. Seriously, that was the first time I had ever seen coke. I was like 16.
Usually you go into the smokeshacks set up in the forest, and there are dudes smoking weed, but I swear to god, at aspen (buttermilk), first time I was ever there, this dude dumps a ball onto a snowboard, chops it up, and everyone is smokin and doing lines. Its insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.