• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
ay, I just had a ham and cheese sandwich a little earlier. fuckin' bangin'.

and then for dinner I put some parmesan on my pasta, that shit was delicious.

I've noticed lately that I eat a fuck ton of cheese. cheese on everything, man, just like that new hot sauce I'm seeing all these commercials for.

lol thats what this dude said about my weed (my other guy is on vacay :| )

its purple, but it aint no kush. Cheap as fuck though

man, I wish colorful nugs could be cheap around here. You find somethin purple and the price gets jacked like 200%.... Honestly, though, I've been waiting for some blue bud to hit the local scene around here for ever it seems. I just recently saw some pictures on BL of some pink bud, that'd be pretty sick to have come through too, but I can't lie, as long as the shit's green I'll put it in the air.

man, I wish colorful nugs could be cheap around here. You find somethin purple and the price gets jacked like 200%.... Honestly, though, I've been waiting for some blue bud to hit the local scene around here for ever it seems. I just recently saw some pictures on BL of some pink bud, that'd be pretty sick to have come through too, but I can't lie, as long as the shit's green I'll put it in the air.

Man thats crazy they raise the prices on colored bud, i LOVE purple buds, its my fav color. But PINK???????

Omg it would match my whip.

So i went to the psychiatrist today and had a mental evaluation and AD/HD testing. I was diagnosed with inattentive AD/HD and dyslexia, something iv had since birth and dealt with all my life. It was never noticed in me in school because i wasn't hyper and never acted out, i just thought i was stupid cause i couldn't keep up. If i hadnt been born with an artistic talent that i worked hard to develop i would have never gone to college. Now i am one thesis away from my Masters in Art Education. Its probably one of the biggest reasons I want to teach.

And with that diagnosis i also got my prescription for 2 20mg adderal a day! So excited! This stuff has always worked miracles for me, it honestly pulls the fog out of my brain.

So tonight i am happily chilling, smoking some super dense bubba Kush, its really yummy!

Also dang guis....did you see this thread? http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/618259-Why-does-marijuana-have-so-many-damn-horrible-side-effects

I honestly was so floored by this, i had to close it with a quick reply, and plan out my closing post. How whack.

^ I would be careful and only take it as needed, adderall is still speed and is pretty addictive... not to mention very bad for you with extended use

^ I would be careful and only take it as needed, adderall is still speed and is pretty addictive... not to mention very bad for you with extended use

Oh yeah, im very aware of the dangers. I had some decent hook ups in college and for awhile got it almost for free from a friend with a script. I was def a lot less worried about the therapeutic values and abused it, got a bit too skinny for a min there.....though nothing like what happened to me on mdpv.

I honestly think that having this script and being responsible with is gonna help me take my work and education to the next level.

And Seyer I'm totes jelly your handing out with Bombo and doing K tonight. JELLY!

Had no idea about it at the time haha. The idea manifested sometime last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.