• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social/ Information booth -I used to do drugs ver. I still do, but I use to too

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's up with all the negative cannabis reactions?

No clue, qwe. I've got 3 guesses, though:

1. The posts are fake, and/or propaganda-driven (I mean, most people posting about these negative effects are Greenlighters with 1-10 posts overall on the site and I'm cynical-to-the-point-of-paranoia)
2. There was a widespread news report about the "dangers of cannabis" and people scoured the internet as a result
3. It's a bunch of young bucks that are relatively new to recreational drug use and are fretting for little-to-no-reason, or blaming cannabis use on issues they already had but were exacerbated by their first foray into a heavy weed habit

quite content atm...feels good mang :)

hopefully everyone else in here has some good weed to smoke on

I love smoking weed.

It's fun alone. It's fun with a friend. It's fun with a whole group of friends.

I like the things I think about when I am high.

I don't like driving high and generally won't do it.

Yeah lol, this one little chick who never smokes came along to a session with the HEAVIEST of smokers I know... anyways she smoked like a hit or two out of a sick ass bong, and Im pretty sure she ++++'ed, had and out of body experience, then came back and could not control herself...

It was fucking crazy haha she couldnt walk, and was doing shit like hitting on another guy with her boyfriend standing next to her

Also keep in mind that being stoned makes you think alot of stupid shit. Ive had my fair share of silly theories while stoned, the few i remember i later realized were idiotic. Luckily im pretty good about keeping them to myself.

Just had an amazing weekend with Seyer! I took him to a winery and got us drinking before 11am, took him on a tour of my home turf, and where i grew up in orlando. We also tripped on 2mgs each of 25i, which was fucking stellar! I swear 25i is so visually beautiful and its different each time, at one point on an adventure I took us to out on a dock sitting really low on a big wide lake. It was totally dark, but the sky was alive with the vibrant lights of what seemed like a shit ton of airplanes and silent heat lightening in the distance. And it was all reflected on the completely still lake the set the the soundtrack of a softly buzzing city.

It was brilliant.

Here we are getting cupped at 11am!

NSFW:
photo%2520%252825%2529.JPG

I swear 25i is so visually beautiful and its different each time, at one point on an adventure I took us to out on a dock sitting really low on a big wide lake. It was totally dark, but the sky was alive with the vibrant lights of what seemed like a shit ton of airplanes and silent heat lightening in the distance. And it was all reflected on the completely still lake the set the the soundtrack of a softly buzzing city.

Beautiful description of a psychedelic experience, sounds amazing! You guys make me want to eat acid :D

Is 25i some dirvitive of 2c-i? If so, I never thought of 2c-i as one of the strong visual ones... Have you had 2c-e? That stuff blows nearly every other psychedelic I've used out of the water.

I have a couple grams of a few of the 2c family, I am glad I got it when I did. It's been fun experimenting with 100mg + dosages.... fun and exhilaration :p

Also keep in mind that being stoned makes you think alot of stupid shit. Ive had my fair share of silly theories while stoned, the few i remember i later realized were idiotic. Luckily im pretty good about keeping them to myself.

Just had an amazing weekend with Seyer! I took him to a winery and got us drinking before 11am, took him on a tour of my home turf, and where i grew up in orlando. We also tripped on 2mgs each of 25i, which was fucking stellar! I swear 25i is so visually beautiful and its different each time, at one point on an adventure I took us to out on a dock sitting really low on a big wide lake. It was totally dark, but the sky was alive with the vibrant lights of what seemed like a shit ton of airplanes and silent heat lightening in the distance. And it was all reflected on the completely still lake the set the the soundtrack of a softly buzzing city.

It was brilliant.

Here we are getting cupped at 11am!

NSFW:
photo%2520%252825%2529.JPG
Bro locked.
Is 25i some dirvitive of 2c-i? If so, I never thought of 2c-i as one of the strong visual ones... Have you had 2c-e? That stuff blows nearly every other psychedelic I've used out of the water.

I have a couple grams of a few of the 2c family, I am glad I got it when I did. It's been fun experimenting with 100mg + dosages.... fun and exhilaration :p
Yes it is. 25i kicks 2C-Es ass by far. The visuals do not compare, and I looooove 2C-E having gone up to 90mg.

Finally found some crazy ass depth to 25i, insane euphoria coupled with intense never ending thought loops. So. Much. Green. Crack.

After this weekend, Neko has proven that shes worthy of her CD Mod spot.

3. It's a bunch of young bucks that are relatively new to recreational drug use and are fretting for little-to-no-reason, or blaming cannabis use on issues they already had but were exacerbated by their first foray into a heavy weed habit

this one methinks

I made some edibles, three plates of cookies to be precise. Couldn't test them myself though (still on my break =D) so no idea how potent they were, it was the first time I personally did everything from scratch. So I had someone test them, they asked me how many to eat, I replied 'I don't know, maybe two? You decide'. Long story short, they ended up being so stoned they got sick. The high lasted well into next morning and they had a hard time at work. Damn.

Just discovered the miracle of excercise, after 6+ years of being a lazy ass bastard I finally cracked the bike out and racked up a few mile.

Why did nobody tell me that smoking half a joint after tiring yourself out is like smoking 10000000 joints on a normal day?! so baked. ;_;

im so fukin high

what's up my fellow stoners? anyone have some crazy nugs recently??

got some some purp to smke on myself %)

I never give away my secrets.....

im so fukin high

what's up my fellow stoners? anyone have some crazy nugs recently??

got some some purp to smke on myself %)

MMMM... purple is my fav color, so naturally i looooove purple bud. I smoked nearly an eighth of green crack this weekend with Seyer. So good, Im sure I doubled our DC's tolerance in our time together. =^.^=

Status
Not open for further replies.