• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah have a good one, yanks :)

GMQTmf7.jpg

Yeah I mean, I was hooked on GoT for those first two seasons, but to me it got repetitive, and I'm also less of a fantasy and more of a sci-fi kinda guy. Gave up out of boredom and frustration with the bad guys always winning. TWD also had a whorey wife in the first few seasons, that miffed me. My favorite characters mostly died out and it too got repetitive after two seasons. I couldn't care for their relationships. Breaking Bad I probably got the furthest into, it was actually quite good, but the story seemed to drag on. I have watched a few seasons of Stargate and saw the 90s movie, love Richard Dean Anderson lol. Babylon 5 would probably be my favorite over DS9 if only it lasted longer. DS9 and the Star Trek series in general offers much more content to nerd about lol.

you should definitely check out a new series called The Expanse

haha blunts tend to have that effect ;)

Saw something about that over in F&TV, looks like it's right up my alley.

yeah it's probably the best Syfy series, though apparently Netflix took it over. second season is coming in january so it's a good time to marathon s1

haha blunts tend to have that effect ;)

yeah it's probably the best Syfy series, though apparently Netflix took it over. second season is coming in january so it's a good time to marathon s1

I've been trying to get into that one off-and-on. I haven't made it to the end of the pilot episode without falling asleep yet (I always put it on when I go to bed), but several people have recommended that and Westworld over the past month or two.

If it really is the best SyFy show right now, though, I'm gonna have to power through that pilot because I've been itchin' for a fix ever since Dark Matter and Killjoys ended their seasons this year.

yeah it takes a while for the show to spool up since it starts off with a bunch of subplots but by the end of the season they come together

need a cleanse m8s...

gotta stop roasting my brain so hard...8).

beginning the process of quitting smoking (tobacco altogether and flowers for the holidays). i have a vape already and plan to get a couple vapourgenie products.

i think my lungs and brain deserve a break:|.

need a cleanse m8s...

gotta stop roasting my brain so hard...8).

beginning the process of quitting smoking (tobacco altogether and flowers for the holidays). i have a vape already and plan to get a couple vapourgenie products.

i think my lungs and brain deserve a break:|.

felt the same. so i switch to smoking joints instead of dabs all day.

wouldn't say the fog has lifted, but i can see the tip of my nose now

it's funny i always feel like that from time to time but then some chick would hit me up to burn and i can't always turn down a free smoke.

my pocket cries the most in all honesty

The only thing that puts me on a hiatus is medical shit, usually respiratory-related like bronchitis but occasionally a sinus infection'll make it hurt to get high too.

Occasionally I find myself smoking less, but it's not a conscious thing.. just the way a day or week or month might happen to go.

On that note, I'm smokin' Diamond OG this month and it's potent enough to have me taking like 2 hits and being good for the next few hours without even realizing it. This shit is ranking right up there with the Cookies for me, and GSC is hands down my favorite strain of all-time since I got my first jar of it a year or two or three ago.

Diamond OG: 9.9/10, would recommend. Super-relaxing, but easy to stay awake on and just do what the fuck ever.

oh yeah, sweet skunk and a barbra bud dab, and im high as balls. went for a good bike ride, almost got smoked a few times but crappy drivers, so i was able to test my heart with high pressure. doin' good.

time for some more dabs, then im gonna play some titanfall 2.

oh yeah, sweet skunk and a barbra bud dab, and im high as balls. went for a good bike ride, almost got smoked a few times but crappy drivers, so i was to test my heart with high pressure. doin' good.

time for some more dabs, then im gonna play some titanfall 2.

Made my day had to take a minute and blow my nose I laughed so bad.... thanks for that.

last day of freedom. work tomorrow :(

started it off with Roji OG Kush PHO. shit is no joke. everything that dude touches makes other extract vendors "fire" look like flint sparks, while Roji is sitting on thermonuclear bombs

made muffins, and dropped some canna oil into mine. body is starting to melt.

careful on the roads, crazy how many cyclists are getting hit lately. everyone seems so stressed these days...

i wouldn't mind some Kush oil, or bubble hash. feeling like anything but flowers right now

8o Day-em...assclass...Share the love!

Sadly, I'm only familiar with the bud. I have God Bud, Jacks Cleaner and Cat Piss Romulan...all high in THC.

Thus far Cannatonic and Durban Poison are my jam. I've got to order a new vape. Guy at Bong Shop (Grandma Slackers--Gotta love that name) recommended Arizer 2017. I'm still not sure.

Dear Santa...Please bring me some of AC's candies, some YourBaker's treats, some MMJ and a new vape! :eek:

Lol... I agree with DixiChick....Damn assclass....NICE... just dropped 8 Etizest 1's and about 2 toke up.

I love it when people in real life say something to me like "they got this in [where I'm from]? Bet they don't huh!" (in relation to some weed that they're showing me)

I just feel like saying "bitch I'm from the west coast, anything you're about to show me I've seen or I've seen some close variation of it" 8) If it's good weed then hell yeah roll that shit up, but don't act like you're enlightening me about some kind of INCREDIBLY AWESOME, REALLY UNIQUE strain that'll blow my ignorant mind

=D IRL a fart would blow my mind, as it pertains to weed knowledge! I'd be the last one to throw shade.

I don't know jack about drugs, period, except "pain meds" choke my bowels/bladder.

As I've posted everywhere on this site, I'm looking to MMJ as a last resort. The 3 that I named were selected "for me" by the dispensary, as provided by my friend who lives "closer" to the west coast. Those higher in THC were sent in hopes of lifting pain-related DESPAIR.

Sadly, they are too strong for me...I wish those of you with a better tolerance could enjoy these. I can't get shit-faced (can, easily but don't need to) though admittedly the escape would be nice. I have to function at full throttle. ALL I KNOW is that those 3 are for more experienced users!

The Cannatonic and the Durban Poison help not necessarily my pain, but ease my desire to die at my own hand...for now. I liked the ROA of infused oil under my tongue, but don't have easy access to ANYTHING.

Burnt...You sound like the guy at Grandma Slacker's. My husband and I are old farts at 55 and 59 respectively. We walked into his head shop hoping to buy a new vaporizer for me. The owner (under 25) took me under his wing because "his grandma smokes MMJ for arthritis". I reminded him of her. He said "Why don't you just roll that shit up? Grams does...has for years!"

Once I recovered from the blow to my "young" ego, I explained that I don't like to smoke ANYTHING. I'm new to this, but don't like the pipe or the bubbler. He gave me some screens and a hemp wax wick to aid my dexterity issues (until I can replace my gifted vape) He recommended a vape to order online for better price. I'm hoping Santa will bring that, IF I can obtain more MMJ.

The struggle is REAL, y'all. My poor hubby wants to drive us to Colorado during Christmas. He's convinced I need the weed. I love him for loving me through this wicked fucking disease, but we can't make that trip. My guts are still kinked in knots from the stress of Thanksgiving. TMI, but driving/riding chokes my guts into obstruction. My body can't travel that far and I wouldn't know what to buy if I got there.

OT...I'm getting high as I type. I licked some RSO a couple of hours ago before leaving the office.

I'm headed to the endodontist in the morning for a molar root canal, etc. I'm no stranger to dentists or doctors, but FML, I am SO tired of this existence.

Somebody, PLEASE, blow my ignorant mind!?! "Grandma feels run over by a reindeer!" I need help!?! Meanwhile, thank you guys for tolerating me!

FFS...now the server is too fucking busy to post!

Status
Not open for further replies.