• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Social V. Social Cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it when people in real life say something to me like "they got this in [where I'm from]? Bet they don't huh!" (in relation to some weed that they're showing me)

I just feel like saying "bitch I'm from the west coast, anything you're about to show me I've seen or I've seen some close variation of it" 8) If it's good weed then hell yeah roll that shit up, but don't act like you're enlightening me about some kind of INCREDIBLY AWESOME, REALLY UNIQUE strain that'll blow my ignorant mind
terp flavoured distillate, PHO, iso kief hash, import afghani

weed aint special, Concentrates from God are.

It's been a minute CD.

I've been busy handling a bunch of real life shit, trying to figure out my plan for the next 6 months or so. I was planning to move to Denver sometime in January, and I'm heading out there for a little vacation after Christmas and to look at apartments but I'm not sure if I'm ready to move yet. I've been enjoying my internship where I'm at and I'm pretty sure I'm going to get an offer to stay here when I finish up school in the next couple weeks so maybe it would be beneficial for me to stay at this place for another 6 months to a year or so to get some more experience under my belt. I guess the deciding factor will be how much I like Denver when I go check it out in a couple weeks - I think spending a week there will give me a good feel for the city. I know there's a few of you out there so if you any cool recommendations of things to check out let me hear it.

Other than that it's the same old shit. Picked up an ounce of some OK flowers tonight - nothing great but it's getting the job done.

NSFW:
shiits_ook.png

Last edited:
^^^6g-7g at least a day?

Shit, I wish I could afford that.

You ever think about fuckin' with concentrates instead? You know, more bang for your buck.

^^^6g-7g at least a day?

Shit, I wish I could afford that.

You ever think about fuckin' with concentrates instead? You know, more bang for your buck.
i applied for medical weed.

told em i eat 1-2g of BHO daily. give me that fat script!

i applied for medical weed.

told em i eat 1-2g of BHO daily. give me that fat script!

lmao, and he definitely said medicinal shit.

I wasn't even thinking about mmj in terms of quantities being prescribed.... I thought it was basically a free pass to come up with your own treatment by making products legally available to you at lower, medicinal prices.

and now I want legal weed more than ever. :(

It'd be so dope to have a 6-j-a-day prescription, especially if the day ever comes that it's covered by health insurance.

and now I want legal weed more than ever. :(

It'd be so dope to have a 6-j-a-day prescription, especially if the day ever comes that it's covered by health insurance.

I've had a claim for 5 months of weed sitting with my insurance company for about 4 weeks now. It's not covered as a prescription drug benefit yet, so I told them to take the money out of something called a health care spending account. But because it's weed, still illegal and I was draining 2 years of money out of my account they are taking their sweet ass time. They weren't happy when I said I want the money so I can buy more weed.

When you get your prescription, shoot for the moon and be pleased when they give you a satellite. I'm going to be stupid and ask for 10g/day, and when they refuse I'll settle for less. My sister thinks I am a drug addict for smoking 3g a day - but I don't have a problem going through life rather retarded - it makes me a nicer person.

Tom

Tom, I'm curious when you use edibles vs smoking which would you say makes you less "Retarded". By the way I think the term retarded is exactly accurate for what it does for me. The word means "to hold back" as a baker I retard my dough to enhance flavour. Weed retards me just enough that I see my foot coming before it gets inside my mouth.

For me smoking seems way too high at first if I haven't had edibles that day, if I've eaten, I don't feel much from smoking. Plugging I feel almost nothing now that I have a dose figured but it still seems to work well enough. Plugging has made me the highest I've ever felt before I calculated a better dose, it lasted so long, 6 hours and I could barely move. Subjectively I feel dumber after smoking and smarter after eating. Sublingually has the least noticeable effect in small doses, it also seems to have a much higher bioavailability so large doses can send me packing.

I've had a claim for 5 months of weed sitting with my insurance company for about 4 weeks now. It's not covered as a prescription drug benefit yet, so I told them to take the money out of something called a health care spending account. But because it's weed, still illegal and I was draining 2 years of money out of my account they are taking their sweet ass time. They weren't happy when I said I want the money so I can buy more weed.

When you get your prescription, shoot for the moon and be pleased when they give you a satellite. I'm going to be stupid and ask for 10g/day, and when they refuse I'll settle for less. My sister thinks I am a drug addict for smoking 3g a day - but I don't have a problem going through life rather retarded - it makes me a nicer person.

Tom
ive been going to work sober, and after only 4 hours I want to murder everything. I use to be able to do 12 hours baked out of my tree and smiled the whole time.

^^I have trouble going to work without a bowl or two beforehand.

And yeah, for me it's the 3-4 hour mark where I'm about to snap and toss an over-70 box at someone's face. That's why I take cigarette breaks every hour on the hour, it seems, but I'll only hit it 6 or 7 times and then be back to moving cardboard 30 seconds later.

WELL NOW I'm going to get high like a man 2day and it's like 10 in the morning lol
have some quite nice pot on me but first let me drink 2 beers please.
that's just what I do, chilling on my avenue %)

^Where the eff is it 10am? It's 3:30am here and I'm like shit man, maybe I should go to bed, but this wax says "smoke me" all over it.

Ask that question in a Youtube search bar and you'll see near-instant results.

If I knew myself I'd try to explain it here, but I don't.

pretty well cooked. :|. been chiefin' all evenin', just saw 'Nymphomaniac'. some explicit shit mayn.

Day 18 of use em or lose em holidays. Woke up at 2 in the morning and am set for the next 20 hours or so. Started off with a pot of coffee and a bowl of sugar punch (a moderate sativa).

This is pretty damn boring I gotta say; just video games, weed and music (signed up for spotify and already have about 1000 albums mostly of death, black and metalcore). Can't do anything cause it was -33F outside yesterday, worse with the f'ing windchill.

On the plus side, now that I'm not eating 200mg+ edible every night at least I'm getting high again when smoking (they were fantastic for sleep but messed up my smoking tolerance. At least I know I get a reset in a month or so of no edibles).

So bored. Solution is more weed and turn the music up a bit (Icelandic post metal Solstafir 'Svartir Sandar')

Have a good work week everyone

. Only 6 sleeps until a prime rib orgy.

Tom

I have given up trying to smoke while I'm on edibles. At first I just thought my buddies had crappy weed. There are times when I smoke and get so messed up I can barely keep from sleeping but I think that may be old weed and I'm burning it into CBN. Just a guess but I've made sleep inducing edibles before by converting to CBN, not much for high just make me wanna sleep.

Like you I am on forced time off but it's just my work type so I'm being the volunteer baker for Christmas. It really is making my Christmas a lot more fun, no obligations, just go do some random volunteer thing. Oh yeah, and be pleasantly high all month.

Status
Not open for further replies.