• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Can Yahweh always do what he wills, or can people thwart him?

fact is you pass your opinion as the only truth.

Sure, till shown to be wrong.

It is called in esoteric terms, the purification or destruction of ideas by putting them against the competition.

Something all should be doing with all their notions so as to not be or remain stupid.

Your fear of being wrong is childish.

I opine to lose an argument, not to win one. If I win, I gain nothing. If I lose, I get brighter.

If you never test your notions, you will never get brighter as you will retain wrong notions.

Regards
DL

Sure, till shown to be wrong.

It is called in esoteric terms, the purification or destruction of ideas by putting them against the competition.

Something all should be doing with all their notions so as to not be or remain stupid.

Your fear of being wrong is childish.

I opine to lose an argument, not to win one. If I win, I gain nothing. If I lose, I get brighter.

If you never test your notions, you will never get brighter as you will retain wrong notions.

Regards
DL
i been wrong more times than meals you've eaten. wtf u talkin bout now?

Can Yahweh always do what he wills, or can people thwart him?

Scriptures seem conflicted on the answer.

They show an all-powerful god whose plan and will cannot be thwarted or derailed, while at the same time indicating that he cannot do his will and that people can derail his plan to save everyone.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Regards
DL

The fact there's a Bible verse addressing god and slackness
speaks volumes about how even when thats shit was written ppl were questioning why no prayers were answered and calling it slack on his behalf.the clear answer is he doesn't exist.

The fact there's a Bible verse addressing god and slackness
speaks volumes about how even when thats shit was written ppl were questioning why no prayers were answered and calling it slack on his behalf.the clear answer is he doesn't exist.

True, yet the mainstream religions have murdered so many with inquisitions and jihads and continue to oppress many in his name.

Most atheists have better morals and ethics so fight them when you can.

Regards
DL

i know your game better than you. was married 26 yrs to a chick with the I'm Always Right mentality.

You just showed that you have that game.

I post arguments to lose them, and thus gain new insights. You post to stroke your ego, it seems, as you offer no arguments.

She must have been hard on your ego and now all you want to do is heal it by always being right.

Regards
DL