• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I Snort This? MEGA

it sucks because most of the shit where i'm from is tar. snorting hop using the liquid method buurrrns. shit hits though

make a nasal spray ;) ...dissolve in water, filter through cotton, cig filter, micron filter, or whatever is accessible and put the solution in a nasal spray container
agreed, either this way to start out, you can simply put a smal amount of water in a nasal spray container or a VERY well cleaned eye drop contaner throw your tar and and shake, for 30 seconds or so let it sit for a few mins and repeat about 3-4 times and enjoy..

another more potent way is to cook it up in the spoon then place it in the container and enjoy....either method will get a solid nod going and the itchy and scratchy show will begin lol

do small lines, if it all goes down ur throat its wasted.. oral BA of H is very low... do small thin, well choped lines

snorting seroquel

yes, I know, seroquel is nasty shit and has zero recreational potential. My aim is not to get high off it.

i use it sparingly for nights where I'm desperate for sleep. the thing is though, it lasts much longer than just the hours I sleep through, and I feel like utter shit for 19 hours after dosing, and can't reasonably function until I feel it wearing off.

If I snorted it, would it wear off sooner? And by how many hours? Anyone had experience?

btw, I wouldn't be looking to snort obscene amounts here, no more than 25-50mg.

and yes, I have already UTFSE.

i jsut looked it up and the bioavailability is nearly 100 percent orally so snorting it wont really require less of a dose or give more pronounded effects. also it will be alot of powder to bump. at best you can hope for a shortned onset but who knows how that shit will burn and how nasty the drip will be.

i jsut looked it up and the bioavailability is nearly 100 percent orally so snorting it wont really require less of a dose or give more pronounded effects. also it will be alot of powder to bump. at best you can hope for a shortned onset but who knows how that shit will burn and how nasty the drip will be.

thanks for the info, but the burn/drip and powder snorted are the least of my worries. if i was doing this on a regular basis id worry about the effects on my nose, but this would only be once in a blue moon (if the shortened duration works).

I cannot function AT ALL on seroquel. I'm a literal zombie, even at low doses. I can't work, I can't socialize, hell I can't even watch a movie or listen to music and enjoy it, at my worst I literally watch the clock waiting until my 'hours' are up.

I think snorting it would make you feel any better when it wore off. How much do you take orally? Have you lowering the dose?

when i do take it, I take between 25mg-250mg (huge difference, I know). I usually start with 25mg-50mg and take more as needed if I can't fall asleep.

You'd think that dose would make a difference in my next day performance, but it honestly does not. It is unpredictable. There have been some days I've done 250mg and been relatively okay, and others where I've taken 25mg and almost wished I was dead.

I would find another sleeping med that would work better for you. Seroquel has far to many negative side effects IMO. I would talk to your doctor about switching you to one of the Z drugs like ambien or lunesta.

You could even give something OTC like Diphenhydramine a shot. Couldn't hurt.

I've taken pretty much every sleeping pill you can imagine. I'm on a benzo/z drug combination for daily sleep.

Seroquel is the sledgehammer I keep around for really bad situations. for example, if I run out of my benzos early and am withdrawing and can't sleep to boot cause I don't have em, I can give myself a few hours break from the w/d's via sleep by taking Seroquel.

I'd imagine you'd have to take a lot of Seroquel to get sleep while withdrawing off Benzos. Benzo withdrawal is real nasty. Maybe the amount it takes you to sleep is just too much and it's affecting you after you wake up? Can you get to sleep in those situations with minimal doses of Seroquel?

I'd imagine you'd have to take a lot of Seroquel to get sleep while withdrawing off Benzos. Benzo withdrawal is real nasty. Maybe the amount it takes you to sleep is just too much and it's affecting you after you wake up? Can you get to sleep in those situations with minimal doses of Seroquel?

The benzo thing was just an example, I take it some other times as well when I'm incredibly desperate for sleep, for whatever reason. And as I said before, low doses don't necessarily make things better. while low doses generally feel better than high doses, this effect is marginal and not proportional. and it is unpredictable. i have had 25mg days that were awful and 250mg days that were relatively ok.

Cmon, im sure one of you druggies has snorted this shit before ;)

i've taken seroquel and that crap sucks. i switched to lunesta and it works like a charm. no morning after side affects. feel rested in the morning!

snorting that shit burns
makes your nose either bleed or drip for awhile
sucks
id rather take about 550-650mg and feel good
till i pass out lol

snorting zolpidem

i got the generic for ambien zolpidem10mg. whats supposed to happen when u snort it? i just snorted one pill 5minutes ago and dont feel anything yet

There are quite a few threads on here about this.

I have no idea because I've never done it, but you can easily do a search here, or more likely in Basic Drug Discussion.