• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I Snort This? MEGA

OP: If this is the first time you've played with fire then SMOKE IT as you can judge the potency and add if when required. You sniff a fat line of unknown purity then dial 999 ;)

MB82772 said:
How can you put a percentage on how much "higher" something makes you?!

Exactly what I was thinking as I read this thread.

I've drank grapefruit juice on heroin and didn't notice much of a difference. I think it alters moreso the duration rather than intensity of the high anyways.

Snorting heroin is extremely gross, I tried it for the first time recently (and I've been using heroin for 4 years now). I mean for me, it's like heroin goes up, puke comes down. I just puke so fast after snorting; I have puked many times before just by accidentally smelling heroin when cooking it and just from looking at a bag of heroin (forgot the term for it, but some pyschological tweak).

You'd figure I'd get a stomach to it after all these years.

It's not cheap at all from what I've heard though. You also end up redosing much more then you would if IVing. From what I've heard.

okay, seriously, dont flame or any stupid shit, im being completely serious with this...

if you have had seizures in the past, but havent had them recently [within the past 2-4 years] does that make you more prone to just freaking out out of the blue n shit, n right as you do the line you just seize out?

so if yes, this does make you more prone to them, then would dosing in smaller lines or bumps until you reach that "special place" be reducing the chance of you having a seizure, or would it be just as risky [and highly advisable to stay away from this chemical permanently] if you were to be dosing rails as large as your pinky finger?

so snorting v's smoking for best high and last's longer whicone would you do?

I'd snort it. Ah, snorting. The slightly more socially acceptable way to do heroin.

It's kind of like snorting coke vs. smoking crack, a little bit.

i used to snort black tar for a year, then i came to the conclusion that it is fucking gross as all hell. now the needle has gotten me.

i have only tried smoking for my first time and recently about 2 months ago. i will never smoke it ever again, and i would only snort h if it were powder.

if you do have black tar and are against IV use, then i would put the tar in a spoon, add a bit of water (not too much), dissolve it using your finger rubbing it all in or something. then you get a snooter and sniff the water/h mix into it and then lean your head back to let it slide down the snooter and basorb into your nose. good luck.

...but if you do snort tar it will burn like fuck and youll smell vinegar and nothing else for a while.

snorting powder is perfectly.... perfect.

if you got the brown..... snort some and then smoke some about 20min later. Best of both worlds IMO.

if you experience an erection lasting four or more hours seek medical help.

yes its a freaken effective way of taking heroin. cant you google or try errowid? i mean, cmon. if youre going to be doing heroin you should know at least the basics

spaceyourbass said:
It's kind of like snorting coke vs. smoking crack, a little bit.
NO. no, not a little bit. not even fucking slightly...
what's wrong with you, man?

what is the right way to snort heroin ?

Ok I feel really stupid posting this question but what is the proper way to snort heroin, do you snort a little bit at a time? I usually just put a couple of bags together and make one big line and snort it and it automatically goes right down my throat is this wrong ?. No need to call me stupid I just need answers , you have to learn somewhere. Thanks

If you get a new batch it's safest to do a small bump to gauge potency and then dose from there. Once you know what dose is proper for a given bundle you shouldn't have a problem.

Of course, most folks will just dose the usual number of bags in one go.

Im sure that this has been said hundreds of times aswell. Snorting heroin is all well n good, but your asking if your wasting it by doing a bigger line as opposed to smaller ones - im not giving you advise really on what to do, but IMHO, i think that your wasting it by snorting it alltogether. Snorting boy will get you high for sure, but you will also build a quick tolerance to it, and find yourself doing two or three times more than you started off with in no time. I know that you probably swore that you would never shoot up, because most of us at one point or another have aswell drawn that line in the sand n said fuck that, ill never shoot up in my life, ever, but eventually the majority of us that have said that had resorted to using the needle. And theres one thing that is definitive - lets say your doing somethin like 2 or 3 20 bags right now to get off. If you go to the needle, it would take somethin like just a dimes worth of boy to fuck you up in a major way, reguardless of what your tolerance is from snorting it. It works in wierd ways for sure, but like i said, i personally think that snorting boy is just a waste of money.

Once again, i am NOT telling you to say fuck it, just go find a needle n start slamming, im just telling you about my own personal experience, and in no way condone IV drug use, especially with someone who has never used drugs IV before. I would rather see you quit doing heroin alltogether before you resort to stickin a rig in your arm.

the point isn't to get it down your throat-- that'd be the same as just swallowing it. the giant cocaine thread has the proper snorting technique, it's a good read if you're putting a lot of money up your nose.

too many people who think they'll never use a needle started by doing just what you're doing- then realizing they can get twice as much out of their dope by shooting it, so, for the sake of being a "smart" consumer, they cross that line they swore they'd never cross and go IV.

I read on erowid about somebody who prepared their heroin exactly like an IV injection,
however they then shot the syringe up their nostril and "snorted" it.
apparently it worked better than snorting the stuff dry,
though I don't even do heroin so I can't prove this to be true. Just sharing a thought :)