• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I Snort This? MEGA

Originally posted by Jamshyd
I personally think smaller lines are safer, since they lower the incidence of siezure.

Seizure 8o
It can cause seizures?

Are you kidding me? The most common cause for ER visits from Coke is siezures because people take too much in one go, rather than heart/pressure problems as most people think. If someone thinks I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

This is why I never touch cocaine without having benzos in my system, and when I do I take small lines and redose with at least 15mins appart, no less. Again, YMMV

Vaya said:
What I like to do is make about six bumps of good quality cocaine. You take one bump per nostril (my piles are about the amount a "small line" would be) and see how it goes. if it's not good enough you simple go to the next two. The reason I bump it more often is because the single "shot" of powder seems to hit and stick to my nasal membrances more efficiently than snorting a line, as doing lines leaves my throat caked in obviously unabsorbed powder which is wasteful.

You have 6 nostrils?!?!?!?

This is from the govs DEA website
http://www.ussc.gov/crack/CHAP2.HTM

Like ingestion, nasal insufflation is not the most efficient route of cocaine administration. Cocaine constricts the capillaries in the nasal membranes, thus reducing the surface area and making absorption slow and incomplete. Absorption following snorting cocaine is dose-dependent, with larger doses more completely absorbed than smaller doses. Id. One study found that only 28 percent of a 64 mg. intranasal dose of cocaine was absorbed compared to almost 69 percent of a 96 mg. dose. Id.

I always save the baggie it came in and use the same straw all night , and when I get done with my last line I chew the straw about 10 min after then I put the bag in my mouth later it keeps me high forever why in the hell does it do that?? I can stretch my last high for about a hour with the straw and the baggie

Jamshyd said:
Are you kidding me? The most common cause for ER visits from Coke is siezures because people take too much in one go, rather than heart/pressure problems as most people think. If someone thinks I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

This is why I never touch cocaine without having benzos in my system, and when I do I take small lines and redose with at least 15mins appart, no less. Again, YMMV

Hence, that's why I said "take smaller lines until you're satisfied" I.E. don't take too much in at once.

snorting heroin?

I only want to snort heroin is this an effective way of taking this drug?

Ive chased the dragon that was ok just wanting to know how much of a difference eefct wise it will be by snorting a few bumps then waiting 30 mins and do some more...?

Yes.

You should have done a search or used something like Erowid.

Like you said, take a bump(no more than 25mg each), and wait 30-45 min. before you redose. Repeat until you're satisfied.

Is it better than chasing the dragon on foil or both about the same buzz wise?

chasing the dragon is the fastest way to score h imo, the high comes instantly but when snorted it takes sometime to kick in. i also found inhaling heroin is much more euphoric than snorting it. but inhaled h high is very short, when snorted the high is much more longer.

Does cimetidine make heroin more effective or is it white grape juice?

caizar said:
Does cimetidine make heroin more effective or is it white grape juice?

Cimetidine potentiates all opiates 3-fold. Grapefruit juice also, but not as much.

you should just snort it, it might take like 20min to kick in, but it'll last a while

Stuck said:
Cimetidine potentiates all opiates 3-fold. Grapefruit juice also, but not as much.

the most its ever potentiated anything for me is by about 20%. definitely not 300%

How can you put a percentage on how much "higher" something makes you?!

This reminds me of all the fucking morons I knew in highschool who would say "smoking a cigarette after weed makes you 238% higher!" BAAAAA I'm a fucking retardddddd.....