• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can baclofen often ease gabapentin withdrawal

That's just below the maximum recommended dosage, although some doctors do go to 5400mg.

By starting slow, do you mean you are not taking the 800mg qid right now?

Not right now. I took four eight hundred mg. then waited and took two more then waited and took two more man I'm lite.

Drinking it with soda helps so much. My left eye is starting to become cocked like idk what the heck I did. But baclofen and gabapentin makes it turn. It's kinda funny but not in a way.

You shouldn't be taking it that way if you want to get better.

I have that song playing in another tab as I write this.

I know. It's so tempting. Worse then Norco or benzos I don't even get high on those anymore. I want to get some kratom cause my legs hurt so bad.

Clear your private messages sonicwhite, I want to the conversation we were having, but it says it is full.

And try to resist the urge to do it. just take your 800quid and take 20mg of baclofen four times a day with it. try it for three days. you will be in a good state.

I'm going to have to redose Baclofen. Everybody but me seems to have had awesome experiences on it!

How do I upload an image from a phone? I want to show you guys pictures of my GABA books so you could see some good ones to get.

Umm, not sure? Ask and mod. Anyways I prefer gabapentin over baclofen because I know gabapentins style on how it's going to hit me...

Last night I woke up at one not evening remember to take my nighttime meds and was high as heck on baclofen but that has been the only time it did that to me. I wanted to stay up but couldn't because I had to pick up my script today. Baclofen and gabapentin are way to strong together. Gabapentin on its own does the trick but need like massive amounts which makes me have to go without or split pills. It sucks.

Hehe. On my device I can't even upload an image. Much less copy and paste.

I use a laptop. But the picture is on my phone. I transferred it to my laptop. But when I drag and paste it the image is FUCKING HUGE. I can post the image of the books but it will pretty damn fucking big.

Yeah, but I think they would like to know about it first before I blow up the page with a monolithic, gargantuan-sized photograph...