• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can baclofen often ease gabapentin withdrawal

Just popped another thirty mg so I should be good for the rest of the night.

Baclofen if you get the dose tight feels like the first time doing phenibut. But ghb or gbl the only time I did those was when I was high on ICE and it didn't even phase me.

You should try them while not on methamphetamine, and they probably will. Whenever I take amphetamine I don't feel baclofen's effects.

Baclofen is the exact same drug as phenibut, with the addition of a chloride atom on the phenyl ring - look up pictures of them - that is why they feel the same. But didn't the phenibut feel more euphoric? - it has dopaminergic effects. And I swear I get GABA A effects from it. There are studies that show it does bind to the GABA A receptor in high dosages and studies that show it doesn't. So who knows. But me, personally, I think the studies that show it does are correct, because it has been shown to have anticonvulsant activity, and GABA B ligands are convulsant and cause seizures.

I believe it binds to the GABA A receptors because the anxiety relief I feel from them is close to a benzo. The only difference when I first took it I slept almost 24 hours and I wet the bed because I was so out of it lol. After that it would hit and miss but never that same euphoria.

Man, I took fifty mg and feel on top of the world. So much better than gabapentin. I wonder why this time it hit me like this?

I believe it does too as I get trouble with coordination/gait and blurry vision remarkably similar to my first time taking clonazepam. Baclofen and no other gabapentioid has ever done this to me.

Have you taken 50mg before?

Saying it's better than benadryl...it's liking you're ranking it close to benadryl or something...? Baclofen is a gabapentinoid, and this class of drugs has been described as being like an MDMA/benzo combination. It works like GHB, which has the nickname "liquid ecstacy"

Baclofen ime was very similar to benadryl, which is terrible. Near sightedness, drunken feeling, slurred speech, trouble keeping eyes adjusted.

Maybe I should try again sometime?

Sounds like it should have been a better experience from the way you put it. Can't say I'm not a bit disappointed now.

EDIT: Over the course of a week I abused baclofen. I took 10mg the first day, 20 the second, 80 the third, and nothing over 100 afterwards. Shoot, I even snorted it hoping to get a better affect.

Maybe my GABA receptors are fucked up.

Like it says up there! Sorry, I probably should have posted instead of editing.

Yes I have taken up to eighty at once mg that is. And my hand and feet felt tingling and not in a good way. I slept so hard my roommates where trying to get me to go to a restaurant and they couldn't even wake me.

This time it feels awesome. Like I hit the right mg. even eating doesn't stop it like it would with gabapentin. Eating would make things go from 100 to 0 fast.

In my hungry opinion, 30 or 40mg of baclofen is a good feeling, nice to take 3 hours b4 bed. The real question is what's better, baclofen or flexeril?

Nevermind, read the wrong thing. Fucking USA and its BS drug laws. kms.

But you can get anything UTC if you're smart. No sourcing.

Last edited:
Great experience with fifty mg. it feels just like when phenibut was doing its magic.

Stick with dosages like that. Higher ones will cause extreme manic activity with intermittent, precipitous nodding out of nowhere - like you will be all stimulated and talkative and then bam your head falls down and you're nodding - and then bam you're up again all manic as fuck. and you will be sweating profusely the whole time.

I am, I fell asleep last night without no disturbance. I woke up around one and was like wth? Then I took my nighttime meds and fell back asleep. One thing that baclofen and phenibut do is give me wacky dreams. I would of already had them since I have PTSD but these had story lines to them and everything.

A lot of people who take baclofen for alcoholism wake up shortly after falling asleep when taking baclofen - but they take 80mg 4x a day - mania is quite a common side effect for them.

Sleep problems are a side effect of baclofen. This is due to its activation of t-type calcium channels.

They are also known to cause wacky dreams. I ussed to get dreams like then when I first started topiramate.

Ya I like baclofen. At the right dose it feels just like phenibut but cleaner. Also the dream was about the birth of my friend Derric. It was so funny but kept going on and on. I just got my gabapentin so I'm taking that slow even tho I know I can go overboard.