• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Camfetamine any info?

250mgs camfetamine:

Very nice feel. Music sounds great, and have this horny feeling as with other stimulants. %) No anxiety or edginess, no over stimulation or any other stimulants negative side effects.

1 day later:

Today I'm feeling really depressed, misery and awful. I hate stimulants so much, never touch them again.

Just to point out: Don't jump in to unknown chemicals with high doses. Start small, work your way up, at least untill there are more reports and a reasonable average starting dose can be determined.

Getting off topic - perhaps I should start a new thread... I wonder how well aMT and MPA would mix, or perhaps more to the point, whether this would be a particularly risky combination (with MAOI considerations in mind...)

I've tried this....twice!! - not trying it again in the near future. Relatively low doses (10-15mg amt oral, 20mg mpa insuffulated) , fun to start off with, but took it at 1630, by 3 am next morning when I was trying to get some kip, ready to get up at 0530 for a 12 mile hilly bike ride in to work I was remembering what had happened the first time - all gets a bit buzzy / intense / no sleepsville, ended up taking sleepy tea, which is bloody efffective at getting you off, but drags in to the next day if you're taking it at 3 am!! 8o - I wouldn't recommend MPA with psychedelics, great with MXE but not aMT...and it didn't feel like good things were going on in the brain when a level 3 self-diagnostic check was carried out 8)
sorry off topic but just thought poster should be forwarned ;)

250mgs camfetamine:

1 day later:

Just to point out: Don't jump in to unknown chemicals with high doses. Start small, work your way up, at least untill there are more reports and a reasonable average starting dose can be determined.

Indeed, was stupid thing to do. Comedown lasted abour 24h, so just few hours back I started to feel normal again.

I must say I was suprised finding a stimulant with this kind of potential(as it seems anyways). Have 250mg on the way and will be testing it during the week(always carefull, maybee 20mg one day, 30mg with one day between and if everything goes well I'll go for 60mg and another 40mg for redosing).

Cant wait! =D

Yesterday I tried 60mgs oral + repeated redosing intranasal, 3 small bumps of about 20mgs each. Was nothing special to say the least. It kept me awake, alert and somewhat content. At bedtime, ~4hrs after last bump, focus was still very noticably heightened while reading, even though I'd had a few beers and was on opiates by this time.

Today I snorted 50mgs, definitly don't like snorting this, firstly it hurts (still feel it after 2hrs), secondly it makes nose blocked and runny, sneezing sometimes, and there's no rush or quick onset of effects anyway. I feel it after about 5mins, at 30mins it's reached it's peak I'd say.

Generally it seems to be a quite slow-coming long-lasting mostly mental stimulant with little euphoria, some "contentment". Def. not a party drug in my opinion. It does reduce the sedating hypnotic effects of alcohol and opiates, keeps you awake without reducing warmth/euphoria.

Going to try plugging it later today.

I beg to differ. I think it would, were I inclined towards being social in the first place, be an excellent social lubricant. Not tweaky at all, very smooth, and I would hazard a guess, that it lacks much of the 'instant prick, just add water' factor of coke (it doesn't do that to me personally, but I have known enough people who become total arsebags while hoovering up the peruvian marching candy)

I beg to differ. I think it would, were I inclined towards being social in the first place, be an excellent social lubricant. Not tweaky at all, very smooth, and I would hazard a guess, that it lacks much of the 'instant prick, just add water' factor of coke (it doesn't do that to me personally, but I have known enough people who become total arsebags while hoovering up the peruvian marching candy)

Yes it could maybe be a very levelheaded social lubricant. I don't feel much mood lift from it though. It's def. not tweaky, seems to effect mind & focus a lot more than body. I see most potential as a study-aid.

Plugging didn't seem to affect potency much. Much the same effects and come-up from 50mgs.

Comparing this to MPA, the nearest recent uk-based RC release, MPA wins by a long shot in my books. That said, I quite like MPA as a decent all-round straight stim.

i got some free 250mg with o-desmethlytramadol mixed really nice together but no where seems to have it yet all ways geting the date set back

I tried 250mg's of this stuff. about 50-70mg's ingested in a capsule and about 20mg's up the nose. Felt alert and at peace, not to much of a rush. Just the way I like my stims. The other stuff was snorted over 2 days where I did alot of benzo's(apparently) and it kept me on my feet. Just waiting for some more to hit the shops so I can try it by itself to it's full extent.

Interesting substance but this should NOT be snorted. First few small bumps where not that bad but your nose gets fucked up. Could be some impurity making it hard to snort.

Please, no vendor discussion. This includes posting to ask if anyone is selling it, or posts stating nothing but the fact you know a vendor selling this.

There appears to have been a false start with this RC - wondering if the 'don't insuffulate' response is due to whatever happened to that original batch and subsequent should be a bit smoother - here's hoping....have been enjoying mpa recently (no, really ;), and have just ordered a g of this one. will report if anything of note to report. Only insuffulate, oral or sublingual dose, so hope one of 'em works !!

Is there any more info about this chemical?
I received my order of 500mgs today. It's very crystally so I'm not sure what to do with it. (I've only ever had powder).
Do I crush it up and snort it? Can I take it orally?

The doses people are taking seem absurd considering the price. A tenner for 250mgs, which some people here have taken in a single dose. That almost makes it as expensive as 6-apb, which doesn't suit this kind of drug at all, especially considering how cheap MPA is these days.

Anyway, I've got 500mg of the new batch which is crystal and I have no idea what to dose at or how to. Could anyone help?

Apologies for the double post, but I'm cross posting something I posted elsewhere and wanted to make sure anyone interested in Camfetamine see it:

My verdict from 30mg, which could be a small dose or a large one...nobody seems to know.

It's nice, got nice, smooth stimulation, it can make you talkative and it makes activities more fun.
It's got a property that other stims lack though, it makes my body feel quite comfortable - relaxed. If I were on MPA or MDPV my muscles would be tense. They feel quite relaxed on camfetamine.

However, at £35/g, compared to MPA which these days can be gotten for under £15/g. It's extortionist. 30mg of MPA is far stronger than 30mg of camfetamine, from what I can tell.

MPA and Camfetamine don't actually feel that different, to be honest... but I've only been on 30mg for about an hour now. My opinion may change.

Luckily I've got a massive supply of etizolam if the stimulation lasts too long. I'm unused to having benzos around. In my days of MDPV abuse etizolams would have been an absolute miracle. Instead I always had to just put up with all the paranoia and lack of sleep.

I fully expect the price to come down.

Judging by previous new RCs released recently the price will come down. It seems to take several months to happen though. And judging by MPA it only happened because it wasnt selling very well and wasnt that popular. Ive got 250 mg of cafetamine arrived today to try too. Also unsure how to dose, will probably try a 30 mg line, wait and see, and then bomb about 125 mg if not getting anything from the line....Not tonight though, as its good old amfet paste and lager out in town tonight. :D

30mg seems to be a rather low dose. But I definitely got some enjoyment out of it. I'm going to top up with 50mg now.
Bombing 125mgs doesn't seem like the wisest idea, but I am a cautious person. People seem to have taken similar doses and done fine.

Edit: This stuff can really leave your nose in agony and your eyes watering, even from tiny amounts. ouch. It also feels corrosive to your throat.

Yes you are probably right. I think i may increase the line amount a bit and lower the bomb amount a bit too.