• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Camfetamine any info?

I should have said this in my last post, but what I said about camfetamine being a dopamine reuptake inhibitor rather than a releaser is based on what is known about fencamfamine. I was assuming that camfetamine would work in a similar way since it's so similar. I don't think anyone know's for certain how camfetamine works yet.

Yeah thanks for that, I gathered it was a best guess scenario rather than confirmed fact. It seems likely though but it will out soon enough. :)

I'm looking forward to trying it out on its own anyway but knowing me I guess I'll end up combining it with MDAI eventually..

Hmm, I think I might hold out for this one.

I was debating getting some mdpv to try (again- only tried it twice and was rewarded with 2 bouts of mild psychosis till it wore off so got scared away) then took a look through the depraved antics in the mdpv thread and it put me off again :D.

I was just after a MIIIIILLLD stimulant and so long as this lives up to these reports it looks like it could be just the ticket; so I think I'll stay patient.

Hmm, I think I might hold out for this one.

I was debating getting some mdpv to try (again- only tried it twice and was rewarded with 2 bouts of mild psychosis till it wore off so got scared away) then took a look through the depraved antics in the mdpv thread and it put me off again :D.

I was just after a MIIIIILLLD stimulant and so long as this lives up to these reports it looks like it could be just the ticket; so I think I'll stay patient.

I'm in the same boat. I tried MDPV a few times and each time I got an hour of decent stimulation followed by hours of horrible anxiety and grinding teeth. Hopefully camfetamine turns out to be decent. Otherwise, I'll probably just end up sticking with methylphenidate and caffeine.

I don't get it, either I've gotten some bunk stuff or my body chemistry is really whack. I've tried the three cavaties mentioned in this thread, doses ranging from 30-150 mg. Hardly noticable in the lower dosages, only increasing discomfort when going upwards. 150 mg made me extremely dizzy and nauseaus and I had to cancel my plans now last Sunday because everytime I tried to move I almost puked. I got it from one of the "official" vendors less than a week ago and from the looks of it is recrystalized. I had high hopes for this one, perhaps it's just me, but "smooth" and "free from peripheral effects" is not how I would describe it. Even small doses feels poisonous to me, there is a hint of opiate in the experience, but only the bad parts, opiate hangover describes this effect better. I was hoping for it to be maybe like modafinil with a twist or something, but to me this stuff absolutely devoid of any value.

(These are my impressions after my experiments since friday, maybe my high tolerance for stimulants is to blame somehow and I may change my view on it later) I'm leaning towards nasty impurities or something along those lines, I love smooth stimulants such as 2-FA and modafinil, but this shit was nasty.

Hmmm,

I remember around MPA's release ppl were touting it as 'clean' and 'little comedown if any'. Boy was I in for a shock when I was greeted by the characteristic dirty speed comedown and week plus depression :(..

iv been told by a supplier just to forget about as its just another mpa and a waste of time

Hmmm,

I remember around MPA's release ppl were touting it as 'clean' and 'little comedown if any'. Boy was I in for a shock when I was greeted by the characteristic dirty speed comedown and week plus depression :(..

MPA is actually super clean compared to the stuff I have.

To be fair though, I am far from an ideal tester of new materials at the moment. The last two weeks I've really not taken care of my self; way to much work, not enough sleep or food and too many stims. Maybe under different conditions it could have been better... I haven't noticed odd reactions to other substances though (other than higher stim tolerence than usual).

I don't know what to think, almost everyone who have tasted it seems think it's really nice, clean and smooth. Could be something wrong with the material though, the batch has been recrystalized and I imagine all of the "official" outlets should get their stock roughly at the same time, yet one of them started selling it last week and in a matter of hours they were out of stock again. If it's ready, why are the others waiting for another two weeks? The situation reminds me of the last release were only a few orders were sent out and it was withdrawn because of whatever quality issues they were refering to...

Completely against better judgment 60 mg just went up the nose. I'm still curious about this material and I wanted to see if my reaction is different now (still high stim tolerance, but sleep-food-exercise- status is better than a few days ago)

On the plus side the recrystalized stuff isn't especially harsh on the nose, apparently the crystalization worked it's purpose there considering other peoples accounts of what was previously distributed.

The chemical itself has not much of an odour, but once ingested (with every ROA, including plugging) there is a weird smell in the breath that I recognize but can't really put my finger on - but it's definately has a garlic like smell to it.

EDIT: I think I have changed my view on this substance, it is actually quite nice. Will update soon with details.

Last edited:
I expected greater potency....wonder if this one's been cut.

ebola

I expected greater potency....wonder if this one's been cut.

ebola

I feel the same way about it. I insufflated 45mg and swallowed 45mg half an hour later. It was subtle to say the least. No euphoria, just a hightened alertness. There was definitely an opiate-like warmth and glow after a couple of hours which was quite pleasant. So far the jury is still out.

How would this work with 6-APB? Also if camfetamine has little opioid effects, then how would it work with something like o-desmethyltramadol or other opioids? Does it have any sexual effects, like MDPV?

I've got some camfetamine here. It's dry crystally clumpy white powder with a strong brownish-yellow tinge, no strong odour, moderately strong bitter taste.

Not getting into serious testing yet as I have a cold at the moment. I did however test a rather small amount today, as I do find relief in the mucomenbramous contraction of stimulants during colds.

After an allergy test with no percieved effects, I snorted 10mg. Snorting it is moderatly painful, not severe like 2c-x compounds, but there is a burning sensation that lingers for quite a while. It's not a nice "whoosh"-ing sort of burn that amphetamine brings and that compliments the quick onset of stimulant effects, more of a lingering "ouch".

Anyways after 15 mins I could indeed feel a very mild stimulation building up, and a feeling of well-being quite unlike other stimulants I've tried. Extremly mild though, ignorable.

30 minutes later I still didn't notice any negative effects, so I made myself a 20mg line. Now my respitatory passages were indeed less blocked up since the last line, and snorting this line I noticed it seems to go straight to the throat, a sensation I didn't like at all, normally I quite enjoy snorting, especially stimulants, but I didn't enjoy snorting camfetamine.

10 minutes later a strengthening of effects is noted, building stimulation, easy breathing, and a lift in mood. But the moodlift was differnent in quality to other stims, it's not as straight "up" a feeling, is the best I can describe it. Instead I feel a slight warmth in my limbs, not unlike opiates. I remember reading camfetamine may have mild opiate effects, I believe it might indeed. But it lacks the sharp-edged clearness of straight stims, and the desire to have a beer is not as strong as with amp for me.

I definitly have a heightened focus and attention span now, 2 hours after the last dose I consumed. I'm also sweating a lot, and the sweat has a bit of a chemical odour to it. Also I had short, sharp pains in my stomache 15 mins after dosing. Don't know if that has anything to do with this chemical.

All effects I listed here are mild, almost ignorable at 30mgs. I going to leave it for today, next time I'll try it when I'm fully healthy again, at a larger dose.

It must be said I don't have a high tolerance to stims or opiates, a low tolerance is present to both though.

Not going to draw any conclusions here yet, not untill more extensive research has been conducted.

This is my first post on bluelight, happy researching :)

I once took MDMA whilst workign as a customer support and Tesco as a teenager.

it was horrific.

(so camphatmine. one to try...interesting...)

That reminds me of the time I took MDMA and decided to do some computer programming... Yeah it didn't happen. Kept forgetting what I had to do.

This camfetamine - looks interesting (I must be odd, I quite like MPA, though its definitely a functional stimulant, rather than having a huge amount of recreational appeal), but doesn't look like any vendors are selling it atm.

I wonder whether this will ever be available, or whether it will be a "vapourware" type scenario (ie hyped, but never released).

Always looking, currently enjoying mpa & mxe and came across this one....hhhmmmmm, love the subtle and definitely enjoy both the above a lot, can't understand the mpa badmouthing - had a wonderful time at Glastonbury recently using mpa & mxe as base, with other supplements enhancing ;) - an amazing amount of fun was fitted (word?) into 5 days....oh, and the Somerset Cider bus helped too, along with a full english every morning :)

^^ I quite like mpa too. I think some people were pissed coz' they thought "ooohh great legal meth...." and were dissapointed by the fairly decent no-nonsense stimulant effects of mpa.

Getting off topic - perhaps I should start a new thread... I wonder how well aMT and MPA would mix, or perhaps more to the point, whether this would be a particularly risky combination (with MAOI considerations in mind...)

Plugged 30mg allergy test 30min ago, no problems. So after 15min plugged 150mg. I defenitly can feel it. I also have done 180mg o-dmt about 6 hours before in two doses, which one was little bit too much as my head spinned, was nauseous but still was nodding pretty good. After plugged this camfetamine I puked again (maybe because of camfetamine opioid acitivty) but now all confusion and nausea from o-dmt is gone and feeeeling really great. Very good synergy between these two. :D Still have 100mg camfetamine left, so thinking to plugg rest of it maybe in 30-60min. Very nice feel. Music sounds great, and have this horny feeling as with other stimulants. %) No anxiety or edginess, no over stimulation or any other stimulants negative side effects.

Last edited:
Hmmm,

Post abuse?

This one has awful comedown. I took 250mg yesterday and had very bad sleep even that I took temazepam and o-desmethyltramadol to take off anxiety and dirty stimulation. Today I'm feeling really depressed, misery and awful. I hate stimulants so much, never touch them again.

This one has awful comedown. I took 250mg yesterday and had very bad sleep even that I took temazepam and o-desmethyltramadol to take off anxiety and dirty stimulation. Today I'm feeling really depressed, misery and awful. I hate stimulants so much, never touch them again.

This was maybe down to high dosage?

There aren't many experience reports yet, so going straight in with 150mgs (especially when plugged & mixed with other substances) seems rather high to me.

After dosing 30mgs intranasally around 17:30 I didn't sleep till 8 in the morning at which time I took a benzo, dispite having very mild effects, so maybe it has a very long duration. Not sure if my insomnia had anything to with camfetamine though.