• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Camfetamine any info?

Preciated
I am interested to try the camfetamine which seems softer than the ethylphenydate but I took 4 mg of buprenorphine (Subutex) every day for my treatment and I wonder if there may be a problem and mixing buprenorphine and camfetamine. Not want to have withdrawal symptoms as if I mixed with an opioid. Is that someone who is under buprenorphine has already taken the camfétamine? Ethylphenydate with buprenorphine poses no problems :) But camfetamine molecule is a very different so if anyone has already tested, thank you for his testimony.
(sorry for my english, I'm French)

Bump. I'm curious about interactions between these two chemicals as well. Should somebody on sub maintenance avoid camfetamine or adjust dosages of either one to accommodate the other? Is it the same for someone who uses sub once in a great while versus someone on maintenance?

Advice for harm reduction reasons would greatly be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Is this stuff any good? Is it a worthy alternative to regular amphetamine?

It is crap^ no stronger than a cop of coffee, and if you snort it be ready to feel pain u never have felt before, it just keeps burning and burning, could easy burn 2-5 minutes if u did an okay big line, and the drip burns like hell too, if not more.

25mg line and a nice strong coffee and im set for a night of thesis writing.

boom

i got 880 words done in 1.5 hours. its great for focus if you have adhd. as for a high, there isn't one other than that you are in a good mood and want to get lots done. very handy for writing boring shit.

How does it compare to eph (like this one) and mpa (not really a fan) regarding getting things done?

well I can tell you without a shadow of doubt that this product has come on in leaps and bounds since first manufactured. I have some and Im telling you..its STRONG. Maybe TOO strong. I have a massive tolerance to amphets and this stuff kept me awake for 3 days. I took a tiny amount aswell. It was sooooooooo cheap I made mistake of buying 2gs and that will last for flippin ages. PROS: dirt cheap, really easy to get, keeps you awake, alert and talkative. CONS: the come down is a bit vile, hits like a ton of bricks very quickly and you cant take this stuff every single day. After day 4 I felt sick as a dog and had a migraine. Great for a weekend, not so great for frequent use......but thats good too because I defy anyone to build up a tolerance to this shit! Main reason I prefer street amps is because they keep me physically active. These dont keep you moving. Be careful....the minute you sit down you mong out, so work it baby!

Let's see if we can't get the old sample analysed. I suspect you may have something else.

yeah- just got same batch from a new place. looks nothing like what i have in the past. up for three days off a small amount doesn't sound right at all. for me i can sleep easily on camfetamine. god knows what this other shit is. a label means nothing

where can we get this shit tested for free?

Last edited:
Too lazy to write a trip report but recently I tried a 'synthacaine' blend that a vendor offers. They claim its 50/50 dimethocaine/camfetamine blend.

Totally not worth it. I know I can't speak for straight camfetamine but this blend was mediocre.

been trying (binging) on some the past few days. I like it..less jitters than adderall, and actually seems to chill me out while motivating me. Ive been mixing with prolintane..prolly bad idea, but its good fx.

i really had no comedown but i have kpins and etizolam so?

IIRC, though, N-ethyl had lessened toxicity while maintaining similar stimulant effects, so this is basically a more toxic version of fencamfamine. Why not try N-propyl?

Is there any information about the n-propyl analogue?

edit: Camfetamine was patented as an analeptic by Merck, is the n-propyl also mentioned in a paper?

I am a medical student who was doing some research in to camfetamine in 2012 as part of my dissertation. I posted an anonymous questionnaire at the time which helped form part of my project. I am now hoping to get some of the work published. I would be extremely grateful if anyone who has taken camfetamine could fill out my questionnaire if they have not already done so. It would be really good if I could some more user information regarding the drug. The questionnaire will take no more than 5 minutes and is completely anonymous.
The link is http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=45955kqgst
Many thanks
Ian

I did the questionnaire, It would be cool if you´ll post the results of your research.

Since Camfetamine isn´t available anymore, is there another RC with compareable effects? I liked the light opioid effect of low doses and the smooth stimulation. I hope there will be more of the mixed opioids/stimulants like analgoues of Fencamfamine, Tramadol, Tilidine etc. on the RC market in future.

Nope. Its mechanism, as a likely mixed releaser/reuptake inhibitor and opioid agonist, is pretty unique.

ebola