• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Camfetamine any info?

My experiences with 250mg of the stuff left me wondering if it was even a psychoactive drug. If you're looking for a functional stim, stick to MPA.

How this as a study aid?

Tried it yesterday. For the first time ever I found myself really in the mood to sit there and revise constantly for a good few hours, didn't even feel the desire to take a break. However, later in the day I found that I had actually taken very little in. So if you have an essay to write then this may help, but if you're trying to remember information for an exam, not so much.

Also, for me camfetamine had no activity as an appetite suppresant.

I'm struggling to see what use camfetamine really has as a whole. As a study aid, it's good for knuckling down and getting shit done as Naggers states, but you don't really absorb important information very effectively. As a stimulant, it's vaguely euphoric but not particularly. It does what other drugs do, only other drugs do it better. The only real good thing camfetamine has going for it is that it's legal. Basically the sort of drug you only take if you can't get anything better. The damage it does to your nose is horrific too.

Hi!

I want to share the analysis results of a sample of Camfetamine. I bought the Camfetamine from the official provider in UK.
The sample was analized in Energy Control (Spain). First I post their original answer:

En la muestra de camfetamina hemos detectado dos sustancias que no podemos identificar, no parece ninguna de ellas camfetamina aunque no te lo podemos asegurar ya que no tenemos ninguna referencia de esta sustancia. Si sabes donde hay publicado un espectro de masas nos lo puedes enviar para poder compararlo.

I make a quick translation: In the Camfetamine sample was 2 substances, any of them resembles camfetamine. They can't speak for sure because they don't have any spectroscopic pattern. Anyway, there's little to no possibility to be Camfetamine.

So 2 questions:

1. Anybody knows where to found a spectroscopic pattern of Camfetamine?
2. Is really actual Camfetamine in the market? I don't believe it.

Thanks! And I know, my English really sucks :(

Are energy control the ones who will release the gc/ms data? Have you got a copy? Can you post it?

Are energy control the ones who will release the gc/ms data? Have you got a copy? Can you post it?

Not exactly. Energy Control have done the GC/MS analysis of a Camfetamine sample, but there's no actual camfetamine, only 2 unknown substances. As I say, theses substances don't seem Camfetamine.

I can't find Camfetamine in any spectral library, so I can't send they a spectrum to compare. I have only found a NMR spectrum of fencamfamine, and the camfetamine one (caution, posibly fake NMR spectrum). But they don't have a NMR spectrograph :(

Anyway, I you want, I can ask they for the GC/MS of the 2 unknown substances and post it here. I don't know so much about lab analysis, but maybe you can recognize the substances.

As you know, one oficial Camfetamine vendor had posted time ago a NMR analysis of the drug. Curiously, they didn't post any description of the spectrum.

I made a simulation of the Camfetamine NMR spectrum (Camfetamine taken as base and racemate). Simulating a 400 MHz machine here is the comparison (courtesy of Fast and Accurate Algorithm for the Simulation of NMR spectra of Large Spin Systems).

As I said, at the moment, I don't think there's actual Camfetamine at the market,

Bye!

Is there any word on what may be in the products marketed as camfetamine?
The vendor I use I don't think is 'official', but I have never had a complaint about his wares. Whatever it is its pretty smooth stuff, as long as one doesn't overuse it and do too large doses.

I wonder if its causing the release of DA in the nigrostriatal tract, because after I'V-ing about 3-4g in two days, I started experiencing gross motor coordination, muscle weakness and tremors/shaking uncontrollably, mainly arms and hands, but legs were also affected. Thats wearing off now to degree, Pulse elevated but of no concern, At least my product seems to be relatively free of cardiovascular push although there was some at higher dosage levels. Of more concern, at least to me, is the tremors, not talking just a bit shaky, as can happen with many stimulants but full-blown parkinson's disease-like dystonia and violent shaking of the extremities.

To the point where I couldn't pour myself a drink and there was no way in hell I could have made a rollup when I wanted a smoke. I took 3-4mg of loprazolam earlier though, and 3x192mg chlormethiazole capsules, as well as my usual pain meds, albeit ground up, chopped with a razorblade and dissolved in water for sticking up the chocolate starfish. did drink a few mojitos earlier also.

I suspect there is some sort of byproduct in the product, as it seems to have a fairly irritant nature. Miss a shot and it burns like crazy, and likewise the first time I bought any (different vendor very similar product although the stuff I have now is really clumpy and appears slightly hygroscopic, the contents of the bag are a mixture of powder and solid chunks. Snorted a dose of 30mg-40 at first to test it, and owch jesus, that stuff burned worse than virola or cebil snuff, and caused quite lasting pain, during the effect of the drug. A further 100mg was insufflated later, no side effects other than some bruxism. Quite a pleasant ride, not too pushy, moderately helpful in getting stuff done at lower doses, dosing much higher over the last 2 days is another matter entirely.Again not too pushy, relatively little cardiac effects that I noticed but a very peculiar sensation of great weight located in one's head, until I took the benzos and chlormethiazole, with their myorelaxant properties, I actually couldn't lift my head at all, other than moving it manually, if I wanted to see something I had to support my neck with my hands and turn my head around by moving it with my hands again.

Another side effect was blurring of vision, which hasn't completely worn off. Oddly, whilst I am not terribly hungry, it seems to lack the strong anorexic effect of meth, MDMA, AMT or amphetamine, on any of those I physically can't eat at all, the very thought of food makes me cringe (excluding AMT, I find I am always hungry on the tail end of an AMT trip.

Watch it with camphetamine, if thats what it actually is, I have a distinct feeling that people who misuse it could get burnt quite badly, especially those used to several-day stimulant benders, I reckon it has the potential to be a lot more harmful to the health than some sleep deprivation, temporary paranoia and seeing spiders everywhere.

Side effects aside, this material has to be one of my favourite stimulants yet tried, just so long as the dose isn't too large, if its overdone I think the adverse effects may well be severel. Regular dose levels on the other hand, 100-150mg nasally gave a reasonably long lasting smooth effect with no comedown afterwards.

It appears to be quite a potent vasocontrictor, as it got to the point where I was completely unable to register when inserting a needle into a vein, tried for hours to no avail. Didn't help that I bent several needles thanks to the uncontrollable shaking and tossed more than one bottle cap full of the drug solution on the floor. Perhaps from some metabolite.

And when I say irritant, this stuff SERIOUSLY needs recrystallizing before any further use, I just missed several injections of it, thanks to a really crappy brand of syringe and its left a great sodding welt like a bee or wasp sting does, doesn't feel much better than a wasp sting either. Its beem severa; hours since the first signs of the tremor shows and there is a slight improvement in that I have most of the movement of my left arm, still can't pick things up with my more severely affected right arm, oddly, keeping my arm and hand on a flat surface helps stop or at least help lessen it. But when my arms are elevated then they start shaking like crazy.

Ive just talen 4x192mg chlormethiazole capsules, and some pregabalin along with 80mg of oxy, hopefully that will lessen, or stop the tremor altogether. I strongly suspect that there may be a toxic byproduct of synthesis present, I can't see something like what is the N-methyl homolog of fencamfamine being such acrid, caustic stuff, we wwould have heard something about fencamfamine otherwise seeing how its seen clinical use. I hope cleaning it up will fix the problem with the remainder of my 5g bag, as its a pretty nice stimulant, and I am not usually a fan of uppers at all, I can't stand most of them.

I think I will get onto my supplier about this and let him know that it may be contaminated. If anyone wishes to analyse this stuff via NMR or GC/MS I would be willing to send out a small sample if asked by PM. I'll ask about the synthetic route taken to the end product, if its produced via a nitroalkene in a knoevanagel/henry reaction, some of those substituted nitro derivatives of the starting aldehyde are very irritating, but AFAIK they are insoluble in H2O, although I know its the case for 2C-Ds intermediate nitroalkene, 2,5-dimethoxy-4-methyl-beta-nitro ethene, its pretty much completely insoluble in water, yet this camfetamine is pretty soluble in hot or cold water.

DO !!!NOT!!! USE THIS CLUMPY, ROCKY STUFF FOR IV WITHOUT RECRYSTALLIZATION! that may not help, but I am of the opinion that its a contaminant rather than an inherent property of N-CH3-fencamfamine, differences in physico-chemical effects between one molecule and another higher homolog don't generally differ that radically, as far as purely physical properties go.

I contacted the owner of the vendor store that the camfetamine, or whatever else it is informing him that something needs doing about this stuff currently being distributed and that I suspect some sort of nasty reaction byproduct. Warned him of its corrosive nature also.

Its a potent vasoconstrictor, it made it quite impossible to register when attempting to IV, tried for hours, but when trying to hit a vein, no blood at all would rush back to fill the syringe.. The vasoconstrictive effect seems long lasting-all my veins have retreated deep down, can't see any at all on the surface, even if I had any desire to IV more, I couldn't actually do so.

Wouldn't surprise me if it metabolizes into an ephedrine analog, I noticed a significant increase in heart rate sometime after the drug began to wear off, which was not present when actually under the influence of it.

It took quite a lot of heavy duty sleeping pills (quite high doses of chlormethiazole and very large doses of plugged tizanidine, to inhibit noradrenergic effects and make me sleep, hopefully also counteracting the worst of the vasoconstrictive effects, and relax muscles, I feel stiff all over after it wore off along with some pregabalin to do the same, and stop the shaking, had to add a dose of lamotrigine also.
along with a couple of domperidone sublingual tablets to block further effects of the drug as much as possible.

Tremor is no longer present, vision still slightly blurred, no comedown as such but significant, and painful muscle tension and stiffness. Wherever an IV was attempted and missed the vein, its caused a localized vasculitis, which hopefully will resolve within a few days. which I am treating with topical NSAID gel to reduce swelling, along with a local antibiotic topical product.

Well I have just bought some, from a rather good vendor of mine to add to my extensive RC collection, and its quite chunky, hard, yellowish crystals.
I will try and write a trip report for you lot sometime this week. But to me it is sounding too similar to Ethylphenidate, which for me wasn't worth the recreational use.

We shall see though, but I do like my stims 300mg of 6-APB style, so I doubt it will please me. (I'm talking making a bed on your bedroom floor with the windows open during winter and a wet dish towel over your head kind of tweaking)

But you never know untill you try.

Camphetamine questionnaire

I am a third year medical student carrying out a research project in to the effects of camphetamine on the rodent dopmaine system. However I am looking for some more background information on the effects of camphetamine so have created a short questionnaire. It is completely anonymous and should take no more than 5 minutes. I would be very grateful if anyone who has taken camphetamine could fill this in for me. The link is:
http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=45955kqgst
Many thanks
Ian

I am a third year medical student carrying out a research project in to the effects of camphetamine on the rodent dopmaine system. However I am looking for some more background information on the effects of camphetamine so have created a short questionnaire. It is completely anonymous and should take no more than 5 minutes. I would be very grateful if anyone who has taken camphetamine could fill this in for me. The link is:
http://www.smart-survey.co.uk/v.asp?i=45955kqgst
Many thanks
Ian

...I wonder...after I'V-ing about 3-4g in two days...

Maybe that is the problem - why do you guess shooting 3-4g of a unknown substance in 2 days wouldn´t couse trouble :? Camfetamine works at low doses (10-30mg) really great and also if one goes up to 150mg theres no trouble at all, so iv-doses shouldn´t be much bigger according to habituation.

I am interested to try the camfetamine which seems softer than the ethylphenydate but I took 4 mg of buprenorphine (Subutex) every day for my treatment and I wonder if there may be a problem and mixing buprenorphine and camfetamine. Not want to have withdrawal symptoms as if I mixed with an opioid. Is that someone who is under buprenorphine has already taken the camfétamine? Ethylphenydate with buprenorphine poses no problems :) But camfetamine molecule is a very different so if anyone has already tested, thank you for his testimony.
(sorry for my english, I'm French)

Does anybody else's camfetamine react strangely with water? Just tipped some into a glass and when it hit the water the crystals started moving around by themselves, the largers ones actually shooting a good centimetre across the water in various directions. wtf?

When I bought caffeine powder it reacted with water in the exact same way. It bobbed up and down a few times until it finally dissolved.