The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha I knew that shit was gonna happen. The Bloods on the Hill are idiots, all down you know what street, etc. Damn 42 arrests or some shit. They didn't get THAT much for that big of a bust. 30+ ounces of PCP, 35 bricks of dope, couple thousand in cash, weed i think, nothing really really major. Not like the Duncan bust, where SB got busted with like 200 bricks at his house and another 50 in his car. And then they came crashing down on Duncan (dead spot - mods) and tore everyone down. I got caught up in it barely, I was fucking with one of the main dudes and the DEA was involved, heavy shit. Long story and a lot of legal stuff I'm not saying online. All I will say is these dudes are doing federal time now, the rest all the underlings and street dealers are in state, a couple were just buyers like me and had to fight tooth and nail. But I'm alright now. JC definitely been hot now, but it's still popping and you know the next few months will be cool. New dudes step up, old dudes start dealing more again and shit goes back to normal. Heat drops while they process and lock those fools away for a while. They will be tesifying in court and doing paperwork for weeks. So usual patrol units will be out. Still be careful, but the heat always drops for a few months after a major investigation makes arrests like this especially 46 or some shit. Still be on the lookout. They will be back in a few months with new narcotics/gang investigation, the two go hand and hand anyway. So, get em while ya can and the streets is quiet with cops but the dope is flowing. %)

Good to hear. Those dudes were scumbags anyway.

Shit is crazy out right now. Damn shame I'm not in Philly anymore, guess I'll have to find something up here now that I'm in NYC. That raid in Camden the night before they rounded up all those people was nuts. Good to make it out of there alive.

Last edited:
That raid in Camden the night before they rounded up all those people was nuts. Good to make it out of there alive.

So you were there ?

I really wonder what most of the ppl who always copped in camden on the street are doing now...............i bet all of a sudden mad ppl are going to get Subs or methadone !

That raid in Camden the night before they rounded up all those people was nuts. Good to make it out of there alive.

So you were there ?

I really wonder what most of the ppl who always copped in camden on the street are doing now...............i bet all of a sudden mad ppl are going to get Subs or methadone !

that was me in the chatlog aka posted a few pages back :eek:

btw the boys are back out in JC.... doing reverse buys.....Heads up my peoples

Really? How you know? I'm surprised. They just took down that whole big drug ring.. arrested over 45 dudes in Greenville and they're back on the streets ALREADY?

Usually give them a few weeks to finish paperwork, processing and shit for the case against for the investigation for court. Arrested 45 dudes and didn't get much. 30 bricks, 30 ounces of PCP, some weed and maybe a gun and some cash (few thousand). For 45 people involved in a drug ring that ain't shit, figure half of them are buyers and street hustlers/junkies... then a quarter low end dealers and a quarter are the top dogs with the few TOP TOP dudes. Seems like the cops didn't get much, must have missed something and they got a lot of shit out safely. Cash and drugs. Two busts two days apart. That's a heads up. But I'm surprised JC is back on the streets and doing reverse buys? I never heard of JC cops doing that. They attempt UC buys for investigation, and get shut down A LOT. It's hilarious.

They were amazed at my ability to cold cop with the way I look (small, skinny, white kid). And these cops can't even go UC and make buys. I was buying all over JC when I was stomping that town. When I told them that, they were in awe and wanted tips and shit. So funny. But JC dudes doing reverse buys? Wow. In Greenville? Or projects? What's been popping there lately? Seems like your the only dude that cops in JC, besides me. But I retired there. Don't step foot there anymore for drugs.

Yeah, that's one hell of a weakkk bust. I mean, all those hours and people on the case 35 bricks of dope? C'mon...

Between my circle of 10 dope heads we went through more diesel than that in a week. Just us, and thats not an extreme case. Someone really jumped the gun on this investigation. That or it fell apart and they decided to make their move to salvage what charges they could. This scale of an investigation should yield much more product/cash that a couple thousand and some bricks. +1 for the JC dope boys I guess. (or -45 lol)

In camdens police website they have a article about how they got a dealer with 2 bricks...........must be big news for them lol
When camden did the reverse buys not long ago , they only busted 25 people who were trying to cop .............wonder where that got them lol

waste of time and money, the drugs and money and shit will hardely cover court costs, just give them time to look like Herod, then have the gangs come back ten fold

yeah neither have I, jake, hence why i stopped in here today somewhat anxious because it was in the top few threads, but.....
I think I shall dial the digit of my friend down there n see what he hasta say, IF he answerss haha

Really? How you know? I'm surprised. They just took down that whole big drug ring.. arrested over 45 dudes in Greenville and they're back on the streets ALREADY?

Usually give them a few weeks to finish paperwork, processing and shit for the case against for the investigation for court. Arrested 45 dudes and didn't get much. 30 bricks, 30 ounces of PCP, some weed and maybe a gun and some cash (few thousand). For 45 people involved in a drug ring that ain't shit, figure half of them are buyers and street hustlers/junkies... then a quarter low end dealers and a quarter are the top dogs with the few TOP TOP dudes. Seems like the cops didn't get much, must have missed something and they got a lot of shit out safely. Cash and drugs. Two busts two days apart. That's a heads up. But I'm surprised JC is back on the streets and doing reverse buys? I never heard of JC cops doing that. They attempt UC buys for investigation, and get shut down A LOT. It's hilarious.

They were amazed at my ability to cold cop with the way I look (small, skinny, white kid). And these cops can't even go UC and make buys. I was buying all over JC when I was stomping that town. When I told them that, they were in awe and wanted tips and shit. So funny. But JC dudes doing reverse buys? Wow. In Greenville? Or projects? What's been popping there lately? Seems like your the only dude that cops in JC, besides me. But I retired there. Don't step foot there anymore for drugs.

I see people that look like cops and stick out like sour thumb to me.... and i lived here for 20+ years.. i know when shit is outta place and people are acting funny..The cops that are doing these buys aren't JC cops its dea/other branches(because i know almost most cops around here) they are from different places helping out JC.... They are even using this white box Bread Truck with blue letters on it and something on the door that they from Irvington. Bayonne/JC border is the hottest place i have seen so far other than that drug bust i posted up a little higher..

they are fucking with people standing on corners in groups. mostly on <snip>... so shit is more on Down low more,its more of phone number game for now at least, meeting people on not so hot spots....Dont get me wrong you can still find it... but its not like it used to be.... The cops are using the Camera all over the place in JC on Traffic Poll,On Polls just in random places... they are pretty obvious where they are , find them and avoid those spots.

http://tribeca.vidavee.com/advance/doc/9B330F15C932F9E0811831F0EC3BD27D?AF_deliveryChannel=play

Video shows what the cops see from the Poll Cams set up over Jersey City area..... Just a heads up.... This is also the video of the bust that i posted up higher.....Peace stay safe

Last edited by a moderator:
Was that right in the hood that they got them ? Anything like camden out there ?

Pretty much, Haven t been to Camden in like 10 years so idk if its similar but its open air or at least was open air people little more scared now of new faces since mad cops are out and hot...but everybody gotta make money so who knows

I see people that look like cops and stick out like sour thumb to me.... and i lived here for 20+ years.. i know when shit is outta place and people are acting funny..The cops that are doing these buys aren't JC cops its dea/other branches(because i know almost most cops around here) they are from different places helping out JC.... They are even using this white box Bread Truck with blue letters on it and something on the door that they from Irvington. Bayonne/JC border is the hottest place i have seen so far other than that drug bust i posted up a little higher..

they are fucking with people standing on corners in groups. mostly on <snip>... so shit is more on Down low more,its more of phone number game for now at least, meeting people on not so hot spots....Dont get me wrong you can still find it... but its not like it used to be.... The cops are using the Camera all over the place in JC on Traffic Poll,On Polls just in random places... they are pretty obvious where they are , find them and avoid those spots.

http://tribeca.vidavee.com/advance/doc/9B330F15C932F9E0811831F0EC3BD27D?AF_deliveryChannel=play

Video shows what the cops see from the Poll Cams set up over Jersey City area..... Just a heads up.... This is also the video of the bust that i posted up higher.....Peace stay safe

I wonder what they busted using that man-force. Some desperate/homeless junkie looking for a piece of happiness? Some mid-level dealer? The king of the NJ dope game?

Last edited:

They be doin that in Paterson too.

Its hardly EVER the Regulars that be doin thes busts and narcotix shit, its mostly the State boys up here, and the Sheriffs TNT, Bergen/Passaic Joint Narcotics task force n'all that. They like to get the juristidcions together and roll out in some heavy shit. Theres usually rotating forces, they get dudes from the state boys, local jurisdictions like paterson, elmwood park, fair lawn, passaic, etc, and sheriffs boys and SWAT/TNT boys and just get all together , like some Diesel Bustin SuperTeam ish 8)

But it aint even some dumb ass, bumblin country mutha fuckas no more, They think they like, raidin the poppy growers in afghanistan and shit with some of the ish they be rollin around in these days.

Iunno if yall heard, but I just read a few weeks ago in the Record that Passaic county just got some ridiculous shit, I mean ...No other words for it, these cops is gettin BROLIC lol...the passaic county SWAT team (pretty much only shit they do is in paterson tho) just got a fuckin Armored Military Humvee with military reinforcements and a FUCKIN TURRET MOUNTED MACHINE GUN.....

THAT shit is wats rolling around the hood in PATERSON, And they say Newark is the hardest city, they got that fuckin Iraq shit in our hoods out here, Shit is Un-Real (!!!!)

Damn, I know this bout the raids in camden, but when you mentioned the co-juridiction task force it got me thinkin and then that shit made me LOL when i thought of the Swat humvee and just had to share it with yall. LOL yo, Rollin down the block in a military tank, and THIS is wat the tax money goes for, not helpin get the feens off the street, not providing BETTER, more DESIEREABLE alternatives for young fellas and ladies in the hood so that they aint inticed by the fast money of the dope game and actually WANT to work a "real" job, but NO, Just get more and better weapons to use against them. Its a shame, is all it is, Lord only knows it is a damn shame.

I was telling people about the Reverse buys/New cop faces in this area for awhile. I know my area and i know what belongs and what does not... Its just crazy to see that they doing these huge co-task force shit(paterson/camden/Jc/Newark just to add some.... But if you really look at it the Economy sucks now, i have friends who are cops and they tell me, they are telling them to MAKE THE TOWN MONEY!!! They are getting it from the higher people in state gov... I see so many more cops on the roads giving random ass fool tickets for like tints/louder muffler/Car to low/ 5mph over speed limit...all this b/s....In general Hudson County here in NJ is hot with all sorts of cops trying to make the state money....Nj isn't looking to go with the funds... i bet other states are doing the same....

Status
Not open for further replies.