The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
north camden is hotter than ever they shut the city down at about 530 best go in the morning optimus prime and incredible hulk is the best out there i would consider it about fire buying anything else is a crap shoot i went at night 4 days in row and every spot was shut down

I see people that look like cops and stick out like sour thumb to me.... and i lived here for 20+ years.. i know when shit is outta place and people are acting funny..The cops that are doing these buys aren't JC cops its dea/other branches(because i know almost most cops around here) they are from different places helping out JC.... They are even using this white box Bread Truck with blue letters on it and something on the door that they from Irvington. Bayonne/JC border is the hottest place i have seen so far other than that drug bust i posted up a little higher..

they are fucking with people standing on corners in groups. mostly on <snip>... so shit is more on Down low more,its more of phone number game for now at least, meeting people on not so hot spots....Dont get me wrong you can still find it... but its not like it used to be.... The cops are using the Camera all over the place in JC on Traffic Poll,On Polls just in random places... they are pretty obvious where they are , find them and avoid those spots.

http://tribeca.vidavee.com/advance/doc/9B330F15C932F9E0811831F0EC3BD27D?AF_deliveryChannel=play

Video shows what the cops see from the Poll Cams set up over Jersey City area..... Just a heads up.... This is also the video of the bust that i posted up higher.....Peace stay safe

Yea I hear ya. But you know the JC Narcotics squad that got the office near the heights. There's 4 JC precincts, it's not Greenville, West Side. It's a precinct further north, maybe near Newport or right near the Heights. The Narcotics squad got an office there and when I was arrested for some big shit, I went there and I seen all the UC's. I know all the regular patrol JC cops, a lot of the Greenville patrols are fucking ASSHOLES. I know a lot of the detectives too. But the Narcotics squad was working with the DEA on the case I got snatched in, but basically a lot of times they use their own men. They do use other cops from other towns and Sheriff's squad and Hudson County Narcotics, etc, but the JC Narco UC's are standouts man. You can tell. Mostly average build white guys, they grow their beards out a bit scruffy and dress down. It's so obvious. They got a few guys that can pull it off. A black cop who dresses up like the D-boys, all decked out with Jordans and Rocawear and the funny thing is he's rocking a badge underneath is North Face haha, funny shit.
Fact of the matter is, JC UC try HARD and they work HARD, and they fail a lot, but sometimes their work pays off. Like the last two years, they have made some NICE busts. This last one, last week, was big. 45 guys hauled in over 2 days, 2 busts. Guns, drugs, money. Gang shit. When I first started copping in JC, it was the wild west. They are cleaning the town up for real. There are still some places you don't wanna be and of course you can cop no doubt. The border down by Bayonne like you said, is definitely the hottest spot in town. And you got cops from both towns on both sides staking out. The projects left still pop off every now and then. They smashed Duncan down hard. And that is where it was going on. Now they are cleaning up down (you know what street). Most dangerous street in JC.

And wow, those cameras are impressive. The zoom and quality are pretty good. I highly doubt a cop sits there and monitors them and if one went up where the boys didn't want one, it would be down, I've seen it done many times. But you can get caught up on some shit on tape with those cameras as evidence in court, as shown in the link you showed. I know all big cities do it across the US. Some say it's an invasion of privacy, depends on the crime and where the cameras are. They try and put them in high crime areas, but they don't last long there. The boys destroy them up. Usually they limit it to traffic and can position them to street angles to catch shit. Seems like that camera in the video is behind a tree or hidden well. Catch my drift? Anyways, it's always good to shoot the shit with a fellow JC'er, nobody else cops there. Like I said, I used to. That was my stomping ground. And you've lived there 20 years+ so you know better than me what goes on. It's just as bad as Newark, seeing how it's only the next town over.

Was that right in the hood that they got them ? Anything like camden out there ?

Yea, that's a big area known for violence, drug trafficking, etc. So yes, it's the "hood".

To the mod , were you referring to me asking for sources ? i wasnt........................

z40ozgcity is who i was referring to jake. you are good dude

ARMOR HUMVEE??

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

jesus crhist, its fucking drug, the DEA and feds can suck a dick if they think they are vigilantes... fucking bogus god damn shit balls ass cunt weak jive sauce ass

FUCK A COP FUCK A DEA FUCK A FEDS

ITS A FUCKING DRUG THAT WAS LEGAL LESS THEN 100 YEARS AGO

LOL SWAT MOUNTED HUMVEE FOR HEROIN

sorry, thhis whole thing is just pissing me off,

and they wonder why all of us are so anti establishment with the government and shit, cause they pull out the bars thinking they are like cowboys in the west or some shit.

watch out for a blue and awhite kia van in camden

jump outs are in these vans in north camden

THanks Cmdjerzeee, ive been wanting top hit up camden but sounding like its not worth the risk.............unfortunatly down here by ac there isnt any fire usually ................

quit fucking around with the personal contact details, they were unapproved for a reason.

quit fucking around with the personal contact details, they were unapproved for a reason.

we stress this alot here. bluelight isnt here to provide yall the service of hooking each other up with drugs

I posted this in the wrong thread before, i ment to post it here. about that military vehicle ish we was talkin about in paterson:

IMG_0742.jpg

From the Record

"A $400,000 BearCat armored humvee military vehicle" and it dont only got that little turret thing on top that they can pop the machine gun out of (50 cal belt-fed full automatic) but also rail-mounted guns as well that they can put on the sides, for the guys riding on the sides to shoot with. Look at that shit!! Its fuckin insane!! This is wat we are up against. 400 thousand dollars--Wat else , somethin that would actually be more USEFUL, could they of used that for? Treatment for a dope addict in a rehab facility costs a couple G's for detox, they coulda gave treatment options to dozens of addicts, treatin the people who is out there givin the dealer bizness, and workin on the problem where it affects the public. OR they coulda used that money for job training and placement services for the dope boys , the young dudes out there who at like 12 years old start as lookouts and then by the time they 16 is slangin. there is tons of shit that money coulda went to that would serve the people so much better. But na they spend it on straight ridiculous shit like this.

I also think another reason they try to justify getin this vehicle and all these crazy other things they been stockin up on lately is becuz other than Dearborn Michican, Paterson got the highest Muslim population of anywhere in the US. So you know them racist-ass fools in the county is like, Oh we got to protect our selfs against terrorism, so many muslims here its a hotbed of terrorism! It could go down at any time! we got to be prepared for attack if they revolt! 8( I really dont think paterson is a community with alot of terrorism goin on. Even if there is alot of muslims, so wat, south paterson were they all be at is the nicest part of the city IMO, its a very close ethnic community with a good vibe and mad unity. Good peoples, you kno? Sure terrorist can be anywhere, aint sayin that there aint one single person in the city who is leanin towards some anti-american terrorist type ish, but it aint some type of huge threat in general as far as I know. We know wat that bearcat shit is really for, it aint to protect from terrorist or any other hypothetical possibility situation that MIGHT possibly maybe happen in the future even if its mad unlikely so we best just be prepared. Naw, its for drug an gang raids, they gonna use that shit to fight the fuckin drug dealers with, we all know it. The PCSD Swat team got a documented history of usin way too much unnecessary force when they do raids, and it aint nothin new now that they got this crazy new vehicle, they over do it every time. This just give them one more thing to intimidate ppl with and abuse their power. Its like they declared war against their own citizens, its so fucked up.

400 G's man! Jerry Speziale is seriously a god honest mad man yo, I see it more and more as time goes by...The guy is nutz....The second the feds sends some money his way , mutha fucka jumps to it and snap up the newest craziest type of gear he can buy for his sheriffs boys TNT and SWAT teams. forget about usin it for somethin PRACTICAL....Like Unbrekable said, they got such a budget defeciet that they sendin cops out to write al these bullshit tickets these days, bustin people on petty shit becuz they gotta make the city money so bad, but they just blew 00 g's on some silly shit like this. And that aint the first time this happened,They got a whole arsenal of this type of shit, the BearCat aint the first crazy equipment they got. All kinda shit, Ill have to go read and get some more specifics cuz I dont remember exact shit but Il come back and add to the list cuz I been following their crazy ass antics with this stockpiling weapons and military vehicles/equipment. Im sure they got hand held rocket launchers in that bitch too, lol. I really feel like Speziale is straight insane yall, everytime i hear bout somethin like this i imagine him doin that Mr Burns "Exxxxcccellleeennnttt" shit with a crazy look in his eyes as he signs the papers for the newest ultra-extreme heavy-duty bomb-zone level military toys he is gettin for his department.

But hey, if you CAN do it, why not? Why not get trained grizzly bears in military-grade bulletproof body armor, with surgically implanted grenade launchers in their mouths and Uzi's growing out of their paws and Wolverine claws so we have them to send out on resisting arrest calls? Why the fuck not? We can be the biggest, best, most kick ass sheriff department in the STATE yall, fuck that the Country....No, fuck that, the WORLD!!! We gonna get so loaded up with weapons and equipment that we could out-maneuver the Navy SEALS!!

I wouldnt be suprised if pcsd had the best , most extensive arsenal of heavy duty hardcore cuttin edge new technology in the state, maybe even the country compared to other cities sheriff depts. its jus insane the shit that they have and its like damn, do they really need this. is they ever even gonna use it becuz is this situation that this is for, ever gonna come up? Probably not but that aint gonna stop them, sure they will use it, just not for the shit that its inteded for . They just gonna end up usin it in regular situatons that dont need it and cause more violence. there is too much potential for shit to go wrong here. you need the right tool for the right job. if you use a machete when the job calls for a butter knife it aint gona work. too much force is just wasted if it aint necessry and causes the civilians to get scared and make it more likely that they will react violent to you cuz they feel threatend. When you treat police work like military work like you fightin a war in afghanistan instead of in paterson, it create that kind of feelings with people. when folks see this shit rollin down the street they gonna feel scared, and intimidated. By havin all these extreme weapons and vehicles they might as well be a local, county militia that is occupying the city like the us troops occupys iraq. This whole thing is a damn shame the way they abuse and misuse their power and funding on such ridiculousness.....It really is a joke. the PCSD can suck the balls of a thousand sweaty junkies and corner dboys and they can kiss my pretty ass too, I got no respect for their shady ways.

This is a list of gangs and crews in Jersey City this info should help a little. One thing I would just like to point out is that just because a bunch of kids are wearing long white t-shirts doesn't mean they are in a gang its just in style and both gang members and non gang members wear it because its a neutral color.

Bloods- colors are mostly black/red but green and brown is also used. They sometimes have 3dots burned on there right arm or leg. They wear there bandanna on the right. Symbols are #5, 5 point star,CK (crip killer) in there graffiti they also cross Cs out. There main rivals are Crips, but are also known to fight against DDP. They call Crips "brabs, they say "whats poppin" when they greet some one. They call other bloods "dog" or "homie":. Known sets in Jersey City I know of: Sex Money Murder 252, Nine Trey Gangsta, WestSide Mob Piru, Valentine Bloods and Brims. Bloods are the largest gang in Jersey City.

Crips- colors are mostly black/blue/grey but Grape Street Crips wear purple and Hoover Crips wear blue and orange.
Crips wear there bandanas on the left. Symbols are pitch fork facing up, #6, 6 point star(jewish star), BK (blood killer) in graffiti also they cross out Bs. There main rivals are Bloods. Sets in Jersey City are: Eight trey Gangsta, Grape Street, Hoover 52, Killer Gangsta Crips, Rollin 60s, Rollin 40s. Crips tend to be more multi cultural then Bloods which are mostly hispanic and black. Crips accept black, hispanic, white, arab and asian. Crips are also more likly to fight other Crip sets. They call Bloods slobs. Call each other "cuz", greet by saying "whats crackin".

Latin Kings- colors are black/gold(yellow as a replacment)
Graffiti symbols are ALKQN(Almighty Latin King And Queen Nation) #5, 5 point crown, 5 point star and ADR(amor de rey-love of king). They also wear beads sometimes that are black and yellow. This gang is mostly hispanic but takes portuguese, and italian members or anyone with latin blood.

Netas- colors are red, white, blue and black. graffiti usually has PR or Neta 150%. This is a Puerto Rican gang

La Familia- colors red and white. This is also a Puerto Rican gang

DDP- stands for Dominicans Dont Play, colors are red white and blue, Dominican gang rivals with Trini

Trini or Trinitario- Colors are green, Uses "3ni" in graffiti, Dominican gang rivals DDP. (Both DDP and Trini use machetes as there weapon of choice.

PLO- Palistine Liberation Organization this is actually a terrorist group from Palistine that acts more like a gang in America. There members are arabic.

MS 13- Uses XIII in graffiti, Salvadorian gang wears the colors blue/white

Hope this helps.... :)

Last edited:
no fucking way lacey! are you kidding me?!?!? thanks for your post it opened my eyes.. holy shit man patterson

Shit happens all the time, they don't want people to know what's going on so it doesn't make the news. Very few major busts make the news for some reason ... Did this in Houston all the time. On the street we call it "gettin hot". Most dealers that are half smart stack up some cash beforehand and take a break when things heat up.

Email me

[edit]

Camden has been hot as hell for the past 8 months for some reason. PD around all the time and twice I drove right into staties doing a raid. I never got pinched but it was too hot too much so I went back to Philly to cop, buts hanging in the badlands isn't anywhere near as much fun as walking around North Camden.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally heard from a friend of a trapper for da source who said shits fucked up there, BUT the source is making short small low key appearances. he copped some two days ago. But he also said he considers it dying n almost completely dead... Which brings me to my question n purpose of posting.
I havent seen it on the stamp thread reviewd, but has anyone heard of HULK stamp as in incredible hulk coming from camden?
This man's claiming its the cloest thing to da source fire in cmd. its located a few blocks from the old source n 60sec spot [edit], and any info would be super appreciated due to the fact that my only philly connects # is outta service for a month or two now n I havent seen any corner boys in philly in my whole life. although everyone says there is, i must jsut be in the wrong spot. but, regardless, due to my non existent philly luck n unwillingness to drive to philly(over n hr 1way for me) to find nothin, no dboys out or garbage Im gunna hafta follow up this incredible hulk stamp, hence why id like to know as much as possible
TYIA
be safe yall

i had got the urge to get high and went out to cmd and actually came across this and copped it. about 3 or 4 blocks down from source, on same block. the dude who was trapin said this is shit is fire, blah blah blah the same old shit...so i was alreaDY thinking it was gonna be bs.

mix, filter, shoot. BAM! def a 7 atleast. not bad at all. i could have got lucky, who knows.

Yo guys i appreciate the replies but we cant be putting our emails on here because they consider that sourcing and i got a PM from the mod that i could get banned for it ...............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.