The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's first or second offense, I would not accept drug court. Yes PA has drug court just like Jersey, but they both suck. Fuck drug court. First offense you can get ARD in PA which is like PTI in NJ. It's like probation for a year or whatever and if you complete it, your record gets wiped. If he got arrested in Philly and has to go to court in Philly, he will probably get off more easy than any other place in PA. Probably probation for 2-3 years or something depending on his jacket. They might make him go to a state run rehab TC for a few months (and you gotta complete it) and then probation. Probably no jail time though. But yes there is drug court in PA.

^ What he said. Don't take drug court until you REALLY need it. Like you got a 10 with a 5 or something big. Don't take Drug court if your only gonna end up getting a 3 flat or 5 flat. Unless you seriously want the help that is, and think a life that structured will help you. 3 Buns really isn't that much to get popped with anyway. Unless you got mad priors.

he has priors in jersey and is on a suspended sentence in jersey....so he may get screwed . i was on drug court 9 months violated and got my 3 flat then got out on ISP which was worse, violated by catching a new 3 flat, then got paroled now im done my parole

Camden has been ON FIRE lately . My boy said yesterday he was coppin and in the alley and popo rolled up and everyone ran and they were chasing dudes but he got away somehow.............so i def think philly is a safer bet, although my boy got busted in philly too. but it always seems way riskier in camden ............anyway i say go with phone connects even if it isnt the fire thats on the block........Just thought id post since no ones posted in this thread forever

idk if u guys think this is retarded or genius but i'm getting one for my car. i almost never cop on foot which seems to be par for the course in camden but thought i'd float the idea in the hopes that it'd save someone from catchin a felony. its only $10 bucks anyway

http://www.amazon.com/Can-Safe-Arizona-Ice-Tea/dp/B000NNYFVY

anyone know the deal with elizabeth? is it any different from newark since its only 5 miles or so from newark? hows is it in general

yea and those cans weigh alot, more than your normal can would. id feel alot safer stashin my dope on my nutz or ass crack rather than just throwing it ina fake can safe

idk if u guys think this is retarded or genius but i'm getting one for my car. i almost never cop on foot which seems to be par for the course in camden but thought i'd float the idea in the hopes that it'd save someone from catchin a felony. its only $10 bucks anyway

anyone know the deal with elizabeth? is it any different from newark since its only 5 miles or so from newark? hows is it in general

That can is dumb as shit. Any half ass cop would pick it up. Big ass empty can in the car? They would pick it up and notice something is off, which would probably make them take a closer look and pick up on it. That's not to say it won't work. You might get away with it depending on the cop, the area, how dirty your car is. If you got garbage and bottles all over the seats and floors, it might blend in more. Most city cops are better at searching cars than regular town cops or sheriffs though.

Also, always heard good things about Elizabeth. There is definitely open air there somewhere. You just got to find it. I never been there personally though. Like someone mentioned though, Jersey City is right there though and even Bayonne too. You can cop pretty much in any of those cities as long as you know where to go. I feel more comfortable in JC or Newark cause I know where spots are there. But Elizabeth is definitely good to go.

usually in ac u get the stuff from newark/paterson thats smaller but they still make you pay around here. and half time its crap. thats why drivig to camden or philly is worth it t if you have the gas money or money to get a couple Buns at least

Last edited by a moderator:
is my thread dead ? all i know is camden has been BLAZING on fire lately . you go into north and see cops on every other corner. but you know whats really crazy . u also see dealers on every other corner ! tell me cops arent gettin paid off! camden got ranked number 2 this year on worst cities with St louis as number one................

I would make a Newark NJ thread, but I feel like it would get shut down.

this thread was created before the decision was made to not allow anymore city specific dope thread rules was applied, this is why we still have a detroit, seattle and L.A. thread still around. so yes newark dope thread would get shutdown and prolly infracted aswell for not adhering to forum guidelines

I used to have one like that made out of a Dr. Pepper can, and whenever I'd be driving to deliver or cop or I was on a road trip with weed, I'd get a six-pack of Dr. Pepper, drink two, put the fake one in the six-pack, and drive on. It works.

well ac area has been havin better D , anyway it sucks when u go on a meth clinic and still wanna get high then ur tolerance goes up and u waste money then u start doin coke and xanax. drugs suck but they are great too

Anyone still check this thread? I was a doper in Camden for 7 years, but moved to the UK back in 08. Just wondering if anyone can fill me in on how much things have changed, if at all? I'm curious to know if all the same spots are still out? I've not been back since I left, and have been on subs since moving. Free out here in England!

dope is out & about & they are even less cops on the police force since they fired most of them down in Camden Nj :) w0ot

Anyone still check this thread? I was a doper in Camden for 7 years, but moved to the UK back in 08. Just wondering if anyone can fill me in on how much things have changed, if at all? I'm curious to know if all the same spots are still out? I've not been back since I left, and have been on subs since moving. Free out here in England!

This is a really old thread that hasn't had activity in over two years, no sense in digging it back up especially for reasons other than what it was started for. I'm going to close it

Status
Not open for further replies.