The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo this stuff from philly is way better than camden anyway ! you should see the last bag i did, so fat it was like 4 bags in one ! and nodding hard as hell ..............even Source wasnt this nice

Yo just a update to everyone ............Apparently now Philly is super hot too..........so this really sucks for all us South jersey peeps...............

Yo just a update to everyone ............Apparently now Philly is super hot too..........so this really sucks for all us South jersey peeps...............

I wonder if they (LEO) know that alot of people are copping in philly now since newark got too hott, and therefore philly pd stepped up.
Just a thought.

i mean camdens hot, but its not at the point where you can't cop.
you just gotta go durin the day. usually past like 6-7o clock the city's shut down, but before that its usually legit.

From what ive heard a lot of times no one is even out there anymore................

there's still cops but i meaan...
you just gotta scope it out n be smart. if you see a cop two blocks over, don't cop. don't drive circles round north camden. just blend it.
niggas gotta make their money, they're gonna be out no matter what

You gotta hope they arent doing more reverse stings like one they did while ago after source shut down

i could care less. lol.
im there everyday. a lot of the dope's still fire so im still gonna go cop it.

"i could care less..." isnt a good attitude

its only time til you come in here talking about how you got popped off with a couple jabs by the narcos when you start disregarding your safety..

i mean i know your not dumb with it and know what your doing and dont wanna be preached to but this is a harm reduction website

but forreal when things get too comfortable thats when accidents happen. you might be a little sick and rushing to the spot and cause its a familier situation you might not be on your toes like you normally are when your not rushing and that car you normally would give 2looks at and you barely glance and BOOM your done..and you saw the car but didnt think it was shit cause you where gettin sick or girlfirend was bitchin in your ear or just whatever ya know?

Im sick of the dope game , goin back to subs

I 2nd that minus the subs (doesn't cure the dope-sickness for me), it used to be fun, but now its just a burden. Don't get me wrong, I love to get high, but man..I wish I could enjoy the rest of what the world has to offer, without having to shoot the shit in my veins first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.