The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol You camden folks love to give these short little IM type responses. I almost wanna say take it to PM but that isn't really my place.

Why dont subs work for you

I don't know why subs dont work for me- I've taken four 8's in a row, supervised by a doctor, and I was still as sick as I was before I took em...

before I had a habit subs would get me high but now that I have a habit, they dont seem to do anything at all, I still have the sweats, bone pain, runny nose/eyes, coughing sneezing, shitting, (no vomiting though thank god), no appetite, lack of motivation etc.

Use it to your advantage, I have been for the better part of a year.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?action=wp&feedId=495
You can listen on your computer here instantly, live, without signing up for anything...
If you create a free account, you can listen on your Blackberry or iPhone. Remember to load the 'mobile' version of the site at the top

And please don't be posting sensitive details on here. Be safe everyone
That's weird.. I was listening to it for about 30min last night. Then I turned it back on this morning and it was a repeat of exactly what they said last night.

the city was jumpinnnn today and yesterday lol.
i didnt see a single cop, and almost everyone was out, including a certain set thats runnin train on the cmd dopegame right now.
idk if its actually coolin' off or just some middle of the month shit but its lookin good

Thanks for the update boss ......................I heard about some Iron Man out there , that it was better than Optomis prime and incredible hulk..............i also heard source was back but think its just a rumor..................

idk bout the source being back.
but theres this flatline shit thats real good. i think its a different flatline from the stamp thread cause its not green and doesnt have the heart moniter line thing.
i puked off like 1/3 off my regular shot./

did you hear abuot Ironman ? seems to me philly has better shit than camden

I heard Camden was fucking scorching hot tonight. My boy narrowly talked his way out of some MAJOR shit, right after two rival sets on damn near the same corner got into a ridiculous fistfight with each other and the corner store called the cops. Real smart businessmen. Idiots. He later came to find out that both stamps were pure shit with specks of real dope, and the rocks he bought were macadamia nuts. Unreal.

You're right Jake, Philly is where it's at. I won't try to bend the rules and turn this into another stamp thread, but their hood is completely solid and on point compared to Camden all this year on average. I think I've had it with Camden. The risk just ain't worth it.

Just as an aside on a small personal note, and I'm not trying to turn this into a blog or a PSA- I'm basically living clean these days. Feels good to not have to worry about where it's gonna come from and what I'm gonna have to do to get it. The last opiate I used was Roxicodone, and while it's not much better than diesel in terms of fucking up your life, at least you know what you're getting every single time. But I'm even off that now. Unfortunately I let this shit destroy the most important relationship in my life, but, perhaps time will heal things. It really puts everything in perspective when you lose the battle. It's never worth it. Just my opinion. Be your own person, but please think things thru.

Be safe everyone. If you 'MUST' go to Camden, I'd spend serious time doing your own countersurveillance and info gathering before you even think of pulling up to the spot and stepping out. Fuck it.

AKA thanks man . glad you are doing well.......... i had good luck in philly last 2 times i went .........last time i even tried camden i had a cop behind me right as i got into the city ............so i bounced. I doubt things will go back to how they were with Source , as open as it was for awhile. What jerks ,fighting in front of the corner store ? lol .......
Anyway, i been on Subs for last 4-5 days and its kinda hard . been missing dope bad. BUt i know i needed a break . Its just too expensive and getting sick all the time is the worst. Not that i prob wont get high after i get paid but for now im ok . i guess........just the depression/anxiety is crappy . cant wait for my xanax lol

A 37-year-old Jersey City man was arrested with $29,000 worth of heroin Thursday night, officials said.

Steven J. Richardson, 37, of Clinton Avenue, was arrested at 9:40 p.m. at Arlington and Carteret avenues and charged with multiple drug counts including possession of heroin with intent to distribute within 1,000 feet of a school and 500 feet of public property, reports said.

Plainclothes officers on Garfield Avenue saw Richardson park his Ford Explorer and meet with a group of men at the corner of Stegman Street, reports said, adding that they watched as he handed money to a man in exchange for a black bag.

When Richardson drove away, perimeter officers stopped the SUV and found that the bag on his passenger seat contained 2,900 bags of suspected heroin, reports said.

About 1,950 bags had the logo "Warning," 500 had the logo "Green Zone," and the remainder were marked "Incredible Hulk," reports said.

read more:
http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/jerseycity/index.ssf?/base/news-9/1269066319299500.xml&coll=3

Keep your heads up and blend in...

A 37-year-old Jersey City man was arrested with $29,000 worth of heroin Thursday night, officials said.

Steven J. Richardson, 37, of Clinton Avenue, was arrested at 9:40 p.m. at Arlington and Carteret avenues and charged with multiple drug counts including possession of heroin with intent to distribute within 1,000 feet of a school and 500 feet of public property, reports said.

Plainclothes officers on Garfield Avenue saw Richardson park his Ford Explorer and meet with a group of men at the corner of Stegman Street, reports said, adding that they watched as he handed money to a man in exchange for a black bag.

When Richardson drove away, perimeter officers stopped the SUV and found that the bag on his passenger seat contained 2,900 bags of suspected heroin, reports said.

About 1,950 bags had the logo "Warning," 500 had the logo "Green Zone," and the remainder were marked "Incredible Hulk," reports said.

read more:
http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/jerseycity/index.ssf?/base/news-9/1269066319299500.xml&coll=3

Keep your heads up and blend in...

2900 bags is NOT <snip> worth of dope. ESPECIALLY if you buying at that bulk of a level! LOL!! Thats like $<snip> at the most. retail, yea it would be a little more than that but RESALE, retail street value is still NOWHERE NEAR <snip>s. Try cuttin that in half and maybe you will be a little closer.

but as far as how much it was ACTUALLY worth meaning the price HE paid for it, I would be willing to put money on it being a 4-digit number.

Last edited by a moderator:
Max he paid for that shit is <NO>... and if he paid that he got robbed should be more like ,<PRICES>.... so i hear

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible hulk was a camden stamp unless its just same name........so he was taking from jersey city to camden

Status
Not open for further replies.