Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

wow some old names in here i haven't seen in a long time

this is my random hello from the other side

been a while
see not much changes around here
:)

hey miss flea. *nods to nezo, pleo and muzby* so old school that i don't recognise half the names as they joined after i left :O too cool for this shit, back to real life.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

^ Woah. You & Biski were on my mind the other day. Hope you guys are well!

Oh fuck its been over TEN years since I've been a Bluelighter?

SHIT

You know, I dont post much - but still see some of the crew regularly. Howzabout that. This place hasn't changed much!

And if you dont remember what my old username was, then you aint enough of an old fart

since I am so important and all ;-)

They must have been 932 quality posts though, because I remember you well :)

Hi Klue!!
Well there was quite a few before 2005 too - I joined in 2003. Not sure if my post count includes those??

Hello! I never come on here anymore. I was surprised to see almost no original moderators and admins left on the site.. everything has changed so much.

tumbleweed.gif

hehe yeah its a bit like that now, I remember this place used to be so alive :-( I used to have trouble keeping up with most of the threads.

I have this thread bookmarked, and I check it twice a year. I love everyone in this thread, if you want to stay in touch, add me on facebook
Send me a private message saying your BL nick or real name, or just where we hung out together (clubs names, etc), just so I know who is who :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pleonastic is actually a bot running on linux server. I have to say, it is an impressive script, and has good uptime. I'd like to know what service provider it is on.
BigTrancer isn't a doctor or scientist or anything, he has run a series up-stairs "spiritual healing" centres, and is under investigation for malpractice.
... and Insomnia is a fed. Don't trust him. I've met him on two occasions and he asked for my ID... then asked if I would submitted to a sniffer-cat inspection, at wich point I had a hair-ball vomited onto my pants.

I'm organising an old hard style club meetup. Bass Station, Hard Kandi... I guess 3D counts. Trying to keep it old-fart-stylez :p

I was a child of BASS STATION @ CBD. It was my my first "rave" style club I ever attended, and I was there for more than 3 years, 1st, 2nd, 3rd bdays... I LOVED that place.

The type of meet, dates, location are yet undecided...
I'm thinking a small group (under 15) = evening drinks and dinner at a bar near the city, probably a week night
Medium group 15+ , depending on the crowd, a Saturday arvo bbq in a park, with a bar/club near by that will satisfy ppl who want to party on
Large crew 25+ Meet Friday / Satuday evening for drinks and food, then go to some local hard style club.... I'll figure a way to get us free drink cards and entry... dont you worry.

I plan this for at least 1 month away, so we can plan for it. If there is significant interest from interstate, then yeah 2 minths away to let them get orga

Spread the word you glitter faced plur babies :p

contact me via BL PM

Yeah, rocking it hard-old-fart stylez... *bottom burp* oops

<3 always, your gleepsta =D

Last edited by a moderator:
I should mention, this is not a "lets re-live the old days" parties.... though you are welcome to come in old kandi gear.... Its more about getting back together as a social group, accepting we've moved on, and learning if there are some old party buddies we lost touch with, that we loved back then, and perhaps would be interesting to discover if we're just as close today, without the V. ;)

Gleep, if you link your Bluelight account to the email address you're posting you will get an email notification when you get a private message.