• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

It's not uncommon for the old timer's to come and go (in terms of posting/visiting BL). I know that I'll visit/post/answer q's/etc. for a certain time period, then idk get bored or for whatever reason not come online for a while. My posting comes and goes in waves.

My question; to those old timer's who do the same (or just lurk now) .... is there a reason? Or maybe just the usual things: life, work, social, (drugs? 8) ), etc.? :) Cheers.

Fuck, it's been a while since I have posted on here. Time to say hello to y'all

Did I read Jakeperson RIP. Is that Jake from Adelaide?

In order to mix up my procrastination activities, this evening I decided to go for a bit of a browse around the Aus Social archives. If any of you crusty old fucks that used to post 20-30 times a day back in the early 2000's haven't gone through them recently, I can highly recommend the trip down memory lane. It's kinda awesome to see some of the old opinions on things that I used to have, and how many of the comments still sound like something I'd say today. Also I'd forgotten that I won a whole bunch of golden nang awards for being jaded and cynical (amongst other things), and how I'd frequently be quite a cunt to people when I was moderating. :) Fun times. :D

In order to mix up my procrastination activities, this evening I decided to go for a bit of a browse around the Aus Social archives. If any of you crusty old fucks that used to post 20-30 times a day back in the early 2000's haven't gone through them recently, I can highly recommend the trip down memory lane. It's kinda awesome to see some of the old opinions on things that I used to have, and how many of the comments still sound like something I'd say today. Also I'd forgotten that I won a whole bunch of golden nang awards for being jaded and cynical (amongst other things), and how I'd frequently be quite a cunt to people when I was moderating. :) Fun times. :D

You've changed??

BigTrancer isn't a doctor or scientist or anything, he has run a series up-stairs "spiritual healing" centres, and is under investigation for malpractice.
Alleged malpractice. Nobody currently living can prove anything.

BT :)

Lurking like a mofo. I work away these days and spend a great deal of time reading random shit on ere, crew of 03-08, fond memory's still catch up one or two of them

Last edited:
Shit i remember mine..only back here to be directional to some of our youth, still good to see some old names lol

8 years a Bluelighter this November, but just a wee noob compared to most of the posters in this thread :)

Today I signed on for the first in probably 5+ years. :) It's weird seeing all the familiar peeps still here.

Holy fuck. Then I went and read the BL Shrine. :-( For a harm reduction site BL didn't seem to serve its purpose for a lot of its users.

Damn, I have to rep '05. My original account was from 2000, but living the 'high life' for a few years, with no PC or Internet connection, by the time I came live again I couldn't remember the username, the email address or anything else, so had to create a new account.