• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Calling old fart bluelighters

serve its purpose for a lot of its users.

It serves some purpose. For me, I come and go from here, generally dictated by what's going on in my life. Sometimes this site helps, particularly if I'm after some information, other times it's quite counter-productive (just works up an appetite that I really didn't need).

Sometimes this site helps, particularly if I'm after some information, other times it's quite counter-productive (just works up an appetite that I really didn't need).

I'm not an old-timer (in anything besides age!) and as a mother of one of the people in the shrine, this is the grim reality of the site for many people. I have had to come to terms with this duality as my own son originally came here as a very young kid mostly looking for bigger and better ways to get high, a story that gets repeated each and every day in New Member Introductions. Still, the benefits for young kids in hearing advice and information from other people outside of their own families cannot be underestimated. Add to that the value of a non-judgmental community when things go bad and I am convinced that the benefits outweigh the potential harms.

I have often thought that there are people that have literally grown up on this forum and it must be fascinating to go back and read some of your old posts.

Bluelight. Fuck.

Can't believe this place still exists, what a trip! Reading through this thread there's so many familiar names... How the hell are you all?

i have been trolling since 09 i regret not posting years back this site has been wonderful to me as far as harm reduction and really opened my eyes to the wonderful world of phsycoactives !! I feel like i know some of you just from years of reading your posts.

1. where the hell have you been?
2. how the fuck are ya?

1. Still in Sydney champ.

2. Got married, real messy divorce and now I'm all sorts of fucked up!

It's really nice to see all the old timers still popping in, sucked fucking balls to find out about JBB though :(

My boobs made a brief appearance at 4000. lulz. So long ago ;)

And I still haven't made the 1000 yet, maybe I should make the effort

Should try and track that post down, seems like a lot of effort, but I guess the reward should be worth it :p

get the fuck out of here. how you?

alasdair

My first party was the Ministry of sound tour at the old exhibition building Carlton in 97. I loved the speedy pills of the early 2000's. Can't really remember much. had fun. didn't use the internet much when younger so not much of stuff on bluelight