• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Social But Jah nowhere it's great to see you . . . Right here and now or somewhere

really honest I um I am not into pills don't know much .. . just know all about stopping to use them !!
If your problem turns out to be a deficiency of some sort, it's always possible to get the stuff you lack by including it into your diet. That is, of course, if you aren't taking meds that absorb great amounts of that nutrient. Or you need more because of a special physiological condition.

I am going to try some kratom right now . . . . I think :rolleyes:

I get real scared . . . Terrrrrrrrrrrified.

I am going to try some kratom right now . . . . I think :rolleyes:

I get real scared . . . Terrrrrrrrrrrified.
terrified of going to the doc? Or of taking kratom?
I can relate very much relate to the first!

If your problem turns out to be a deficiency of some sort, it's always possible to get the stuff you lack by including it into your diet. That is, of course, if you aren't taking meds that absorb great amounts of that nutrient. Or you need more because of a special physiological condition.
jyes ma'm. I'm living on a prayer with those BLOOD TESTS !! ? 🙏:rolleyes:

wELL yes

I don't know how to talk to him.. . . . my Doctor ? :rolleyes:

I refuse all the tests EXCEPT the BLOOD WORK of course.

So far they are tolerating me. He keeps saying that I don't have to . . .
but the staff sent the doctor in himself to ask me.

They still are trying though. fck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yannnnno If I have colon cancer . . . . there will be a tumor marker on the blood test

you can do just as much with the sh#t smear

AND no colon symptoms yet so . . . . . DUH

I'M NOT GONNA DO THAT ffffffck

I just have cramping from my inflammation symptom !!! tsit !!!! bye

So you're afraid of colon cancer?
very few things i'm afraid of BUT that being said don't know how to keep saying NO to them

i think i read somewhere that they can't force you to do anything as far as procedures

AND they are keeping me as a patient. my doctor is a townie and has been here pretty much

forever (after med school) so he seems to be real cool and there for the community and all of us

and i ain't takin no fckn tests until i say so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and as far as colon cancer i dont' give a sh#t looooooooooooooool

I'm afraid of strokes, or some kind of brain thing.
Cancer not so much.
But I had my share of bad experiences with doctors and then all the tests they want you to take. Once they start they won't stop.
And it's worse when you're a private patient, or have a private health insurance.

I'm afraid of strokes, or some kind of brain thing.
Cancer not so much.
But I had my share of bad experiences with doctors and then all the tests they want you to take. Once they start they won't stop.
And it's worse when you're a private patient, or have a private health insurance.
Ohhhhhh I don't even try to think about that one

YOu are soooo right on though damnzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤️‍🔥

That is right up there on my Scare Factor !!! 😁<3

You (or your neighbor) got cats?
And you drink valerian root broth like me, then dispose of the root bits in the yard?
Thing is, since I started that valerian experiment, cats keep coming to my yard, driving one of my dogs mad.
I hope it;s the valerian root bit, and not mice.

ner just the test get that sh#t away from me yannnno

they miss up and it'spunctured it's a Toool
My ex got a colonoscopy once and asked to be sedated during the process.
I think the sedation was the reason he agreed (or even demanded) the test in the first place. At that time he couldn't take anything illegal, so he always found ways to get all kinds of meds by playing sick.

well here they only give you local anesthesia anyway

AND my moms friend got punctured. she said it was horrible.

fck no fck Nuhuh 🙁

but she is serious

she said it hurts

and somthin went wrong

EDIT: she's like 90 lbs and she got f#ckdddddd.

So I finally got out of my curled up in a ball today. I had a traumatizing day today.

A bowels of hell kind of day. It was just hot. I cleaned up and multi-tasked.

I went outside to cool off later and the wind was chilling.

The wind is all weird and was blowing and it gets cold outside at night.

But at least it's like hillbilly a/c all nice and refreshing ! . . . . . .

I try to do several chores at the same time. So I don't have to waste time when I get more done much quicker.

Like I do the laundry and ten other things at once while I wash and dry and clean and try. Cold showers help too.

And I went through my bills and I have my insurance coverage back again but

I don't know if it reconciled my emergency bills so far.

So getting medical insurance again felt like dope and in the end it made made my day

a little better day today, as bad as it blew. he hee

But it did help a lot before. Because the insurance does cover most of it.

Yeah and I might get poked. That's a scary thing isn't it. Loooool. Pay pay pay pay. But it helps.

~~~~~

But I got to ride in an ambulance in a snowstorm blizzard and once again, I didn't die.

I can't drink kratom right now, gabapentin doesn't work. I can't get any Norco now. Acetaminophen is poison. Very.

It's a waste of a prescription and is horrible. I don't know what to ask my doctor for anymore.

Would I be able to get a prescription for morphine ?

~~~~~

Or maybe I will ask for some Cetirizine. Loool

I don't know why it is OTC. The ones from la pharmacia are amazing !!!!

Last edited:
JQQ3Vbo.gif