• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

British Man, 21, Faces Death Sentence In United Arab Emirates

Well you do make veiled references to my lack of employment i'm not daft i do pick them up.

Still other than that i've no problems it's only the internet .

I have honestly never had a dig at your employment status brimz. Not even veiled ones. If I wanted to bring it up i'd say it directly, but I wouldn't have a go at someone who isn't working for health reasons.

And Cornish you've been unemployed for all of 2 weeks lol.

I have honestly never had a dig at your employment status brimz. Not even veiled ones. If I wanted to bring it up i'd say it directly, but I wouldn't have a go at someone who isn't working for health reasons.

And Cornish you've been unemployed for all of 2 weeks lol.

ok maybe it's my paranoia but i remember when i was chatting about the NHS saying that they should be commended in some cases.
you said something about me not paying or other peoples taxes .

O, you weren't really being paranoid, I can see where you got that from. It wasn't a dig to my mind, I was sort of saying that it's easier to take what you're given when it is free. Does that make sense? Like it could possibly make you feel a bit ungrateful if you went around slating it or soemthing?

O, you weren't really being paranoid, I can see where you got that from. It wasn't a dig to my mind, I was sort of saying that it's easier to take what you're given when it is free. Does that make sense? Like it could possibly make you feel a bit ungrateful if you went around slating it or soemthing?

I see where your coming from but it is nonsense imo.
My Dad paid 55 years & my Mum still is , also people like me that worked for a good while b4 they were sick get Class 1 N.I credits not may people know that .

Tony Robinson said last night on QT that it's called national insurance. Not national handout or national charity. Theres no shame in it and it's an institution we should be very proud of (said something about the origins & history), it's there as all insurances are, for when the shit hits the fan or the chips are down. I get frustrated with pensioners I know who won't claim what's theirs, that they and their spouses paid into for 60 odd years, because of the stigma.

Do you look to Baldric for all your political views, or do you just reference him when he agrees with you? ;)

Baldric is a fictional character, a character devised to bring pathos and slapstick humour to the proceedings. A bit like you.

Zing! Still though, referencing z listers to make a point or add weight to an argument is pretty lame.

Whether he's an a-lister a z-lister or the bloke in the shop, it's an interesting & relevant reminder of a term we take for granted and may have lost sight of its origins and purpose.

thats the trouble with you youngsters, you shouldn't be so obsessed with 'celebrity'. It's not healthy.

Whether he's an a-lister a z-lister or the bloke in the shop, it's an interesting & relevant reminder of a term we take for granted and may have lost sight of its origins and purpose.

thats the trouble with you youngsters, you shouldn't be so obsessed with 'celebrity'. It's not healthy.

The point is a bit of a silly one any way because it is a collectivised insurance. Many people take a lot more out of it than they put in and many people put a lot more in than they take out. I don't know of any insurance policies I can sign upto, or be forcibly signed upto, who will pay me out if I never give them a bean. I do agree there is nothing charitable about the whole system, for the vast majority of people it's not money for nothing. That's what really pisses me off when people moan at you for complaining about the NHS because it's 'free'. I honestly don't know a single pensioner who doesn't claim what they're entitled to. Among the pensioners I know there is a severe entitlement complex and belief that the young owe them a lot - even though they treated their elderly like shit when they were young AND there were far fewer of them. The whole system is a pyramid scheme anyway. Very few pensioners have paid anywhere near the amount they will withdraw from the system, it requires an ever growing population. By the time we're pensioners (at say 70 by the time we get there), I think the system will have caved in on itself.

I'm too stoned to deal with your fervently hyperactive overly-opinionated post. Peas out.

Here you go: Could God make a bowl of porridge so big that he couldn't eat it?

article-1278332350994-0A526997000005DC-471806_636x437.jpg