• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Brand Name Vs Generic Suboxone

Co-signed.
Still no 54/411's am stuck with the Teva generic which has food coloring for 1. Or extra ph acidic crap which I found there's many formulations of bupe going back to the 80's. I know one of them must be cleaner than these. The pharmacy now makes people get the doc to put the generic name on the script or they will not order it. Sucks.

Last edited:
Apologies, I just got the sense that you were worried about this being something that is occurring.

The barcode on the strips seem pretty arbitrary. I have never known them to be used for any actual reason.

Regarding levels, we do monitor both bupe and norbupe levels in urine. The ideal ratio for a patient who is stable and consistent is 1:3 bupe:norbupe. Obviously, some individual variation occurs, but one of the ways we can often detect that someone is altering their urine screen is when the results come back as like >10,000 buprenorphine and little to no norbupe. This typically means that someone has literally added a piece of a pill or part of their strip into the sample before giving it to the nurse.

When I work with folks, I couldn't care less about the urine. I am more interested in just being a support to the person, regardless of where they're at. I feel like urine screens are just another way to leverage surveillance against drug users. I would much rather the person feel like they can talk to me if they're struggling, and frankly I can usually tell where someone's at based on the relationship and how we interact.
I was the one who brought this up first. It's not because of urine screening or anything of that nature. I've been clean from street drugs for almost 20 years. That being said with the advances in the 5G network and the IoT's in the healthcare industry for remote monitoring I see where they are going. This is from research. I want my privacy without trackers, chips and nano tech in my medication. I want old school medication in pill form with no unnecessary inactive ingredients. I don't trust the healthcare industry or doctors at all anymore. The COVID hoax was the last straw. They used fear to get people (not me) to take a gene therapy shot which changes DNA and gets people sick and much more. I've lost friends to this jab. Many. I warned them and they still got it. But I blame the healthcare workers for choosing money over lives not to mention the Globalist working for the devil no doubt.

Still no 54/411's am stuck with the Teva generic which has food coloring for 1. Or extra ph acidic crap which I found there's many formulations of bupe going back to the 80's. I know 1 of them must be cleaner than these. The pharmacy now makes people get the doc to but the generic name on the script or they will not order it. Sucks.

Hey, so I was just coming into this thread to ask if anyone by chance had any experience with these oval Teva 153's, 8mg generic bupe. I have a couple bottles of them, I'm about to switch over from the Sun 160's. I have like 9 of those left. I have plenty to finish my taper, I drop from 5 to 4 mg tomorrow, I won't actually get to the Teva's until I hit around 3mg, but I just don't wanna be shocked by some marked drop in efficacy right when I'm getting to the nitty gritty of my taper lol. I remember using the Teva's somewhat recreationally ("self-medicating" as they call it) to good effect, but I also had a pretty low tolerance at the time.

From what I read across the internet the ones I'm on now are alleged ass, but I know they're miles better than the A8 strips I switched over from a few month ago.

Thoughts? :unsure:

I was the one who brought this up first. It's not because of urine screening or anything of that nature. I've been clean from street drugs for almost 20 years. That being said with the advances in the 5G network and the IoT's in the healthcare industry for remote monitoring I see where they are going. This is from research. I want my privacy without trackers, chips and nano tech in my medication. I want old school medication in pill form with no unnecessary inactive ingredients. I don't trust the healthcare industry or doctors at all anymore. The COVID hoax was the last straw. They used fear to get people (not me) to take a gene therapy shot which changes DNA and gets people sick and much more. I've lost friends to this jab. Many. I warned them and they still got it. But I blame the healthcare workers for choosing money over lives not to mention the Globalist working for the devil no doubt.
The amount of control/influence that medical providers have in this process is staggeringly low. You're right to gripe with big pharma though I'd argue that it should be over the focus on profits and frank lack of innovation in formulations designed to help reduce treatment necessity over time, than the possible scenario you're describing. I'm reluctant to address the second part of your post as have no gripe with you. I will only say this, my own research and day to day experience in primary care clinics over the course of the pandemic and since, all would indicate that your information/concerns are the product of propaganda from agents whose intention is to destabilize our society. I understand if you're not open to hearing that, we can just agree to disagree.

When you say that you 'blame the healthcare workers for choosing money over our lives', what do you mean by that exactly?

Why don't you just ask your Dr for the generic
Planning too this month. I tried to call before I got it filled but he was out and the pharmacy said I'd have to wait an extra two days after I run out once he did change the script. This bullshit reason is two pronged. One to get me to just get the teva's filled and the other is so if I really want one they have to order, they will make me run out and wait on them. Back when I was running I'd take that place for everything they got. Silver age of robbery , no cameras, no computers... Their lucky I'm not the same.

The amount of control/influence that medical providers have in this process is staggeringly low. You're right to gripe with big pharma though I'd argue that it should be over the focus on profits and frank lack of innovation in formulations designed to help reduce treatment necessity over time, than the possible scenario you're describing. I'm reluctant to address the second part of your post as have no gripe with you. I will only say this, my own research and day to day experience in primary care clinics over the course of the pandemic and since, all would indicate that your information/concerns are the product of propaganda from agents whose intention is to destabilize our society. I understand if you're not open to hearing that, we can just agree to disagree.

When you say that you 'blame the healthcare workers for choosing money over our lives', what do you mean by that exactly?
The $4000 a week the Pharmacist gets for giving the jab besides the regular work is an example. The ceo of the hospital gets $33,000 for every cv-19 death and $13,000 for every admission. Everyone up top gets paid for this lie used to depopulate and test nano tech on society. The top being the Zionist/Globalist which is the "synagogue of Satan". Than the politicians and all Freemasons who from the top to almost the bottom. See with every false flag there are those who are left in the dark so they can go to bat that the system did everything they could and followed the science. I don't blame them they are just pawns in this global conspiracy. I feel bad for them. Many are left holding the bag while the top is hidden. I hope this helps.
Also to topple a nation first they need to demoralize and destabilize and desensitize the people to takeover. We are seeing the product of this now.

The $4000 a week the Pharmacist gets for giving the jab besides the regular work is an example. The ceo of the hospital gets $33,000 for every cv-19 death and $13,000 for every admission. Everyone up top gets paid for this lie used to depopulate and test nano tech on society. The top being the Zionist/Globalist which is the "synagogue of Satan". Than the politicians and all Freemasons who from the top to almost the bottom. See with every false flag there are those who are left in the dark so they can go to bat that the system did everything they could and followed the science. I don't blame them they are just pawns in this global conspiracy. I feel bad for them. Many are left holding the bag while the top is hidden. I hope this helps.
Also to topple a nation first they need to demoralize and destabilize and desensitize the people to takeover. We are seeing the product of this now.
Can I ask where your insight into this information comes from? I know a few pharmacists and none of them receive compensation for giving injections. No disrespect intended to you, but I was taught not to believe everything you see on TV (or in this case, read online). There is a lot of misinformation that people share in online spaces which create an appealing narrative for collusion by powerful shadowy forces, yet the veracity of which is difficult to pin down. While I absolutely believe that there are powerful people who have benefited from CoVID through exploiting people's fear and desire to alleviate that fear through creature comforts (looking at you Jeff Bezos), I think the banality of true evil is much less sexy than your average Marvel movie might make it seem. We don't use vaccines with nanotechnology in them and the only evidence of such claims I've ever seen reported is followed by the hand-waving of *do your own research*. I work with methamphetamine users, deep in the midst of psychosis, who have offer more compelling arguments for the shadow people they claim to have impregnated.

P.S. I imagine pharmacists at the local pharmacy near me would be a whole hell of a lot happier if they were raking in $4000 extra a week.