• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Brand Name Vs Generic Suboxone

So why is that information not being included in the inserts or anywhere else for suboxone strips or vaccines? They made a whole website about that implementation and I assume its included in the insert
Hey I'm not claiming it's taking place right now or with suboxone. Just saying the tech exists.

Obviously they would need consent first.

I'm not even really too worried cause they do have smart dust & nanotech already, but if they really wanted to put into people, they could do so through a million other ways than just medicines. They could aerosolize it, spread it through the water, through food, etc.. There would be no escaping it really anyway.

I could however see in the future, this tech being perfected to not need the patch & then them using this formulation on a lot of "controlled" substances, to "stop diversion", especially if people don't start standing up for their bodily autonomy.

Doing it sneakily like that would require so many people to keep quiet I don't think that's feasible. Sure similar tech exists but it doesn't seem likely that's what's happening with suboxone or vaccines as was claimed earlier in this thread

Doing it sneakily like that would require so many people to keep quiet I don't think that's feasible. Sure similar tech exists but it doesn't seem likely that's what's happening with suboxone or vaccines as was claimed earlier in this thread
Correct. That's OP's theory of what he believes is going on.

I watched his videos & while I can see what he's talking about, I'm under the impression that they could just be hollowed out spots where the adhesive/medicine didn't spread out uniformly. Causing it to be translucent, which causes the plate he has it on to shine through & look like metal. I could be wrong though, so the onus lies on him to show more proof.

I use to get Suboxone strips that had weird "growth-like" blotches on them, like what you would see in a petri dish. And it was usually every single strip. No idea what that could've been either.

I think blotches could be caused by a sort of crystalization of one of the components, maybe from insufficient mixing or dissolution of components but that's just speculation. I wouldn't be surprised if the generics had a higher rate of manufacturing defects honestly

I've all heard many people complain about generic adderall too. Companies definitely cut corners to save and that can make an inferior formulation. Even buying lower quality binders/inactives could mean those ingredients have their own defects

So? You asked for sources about ingestible monitoring devices.

Your clinician can see if you've taken your meds..... Which is monitoring...

And although you have to wear the patch with it (keep in mind this came out in 2017), you still ingest it & then it's tracked.

So ingestible monitoring devices do exist.

Not too wild to think they will eventually perfect this tech, so that the patch is not needed & people could be monitored without even knowing it.

Truth. That's exactly why I switched from a free strip clinic to a $240/month pill script. I was getting the generic A8's, unsure of the brand, but they were total crap, didn't keep me well through the day at 16mg, but was killing me literally with side effects. Any mention of a taper and whoa whoa whoa, you're moving too fast, bud! There's no shame in upping your dose! Why don't we go up to 24mg a day and try that for about a year?

Yeah, fuck you. That was almost 2 months ago. I'm down to 8mg a day now. 🙂
A 8 is Alvogen, Inc. nasty company. Weak and mad side effects. I switched to the bupe only no blocker and it's much cleaner. I came off brand name for these and they work better for me.

A 8 is Alvogen, Inc. nasty company. Weak and mad side effects. I switched to the bupe only no blocker and it's much cleaner. I came off brand name for these and they work better for me.

Yeah I'm on the Sun 460's now and definitely more efficient, cleaner. I drop to 7mg tomorrow morning.

Besides the metallic pieces I mentioned I don't really notice a difference between them in strength. I've had Alvogen, I've also had the typical sub strips that come in blue/white packaging (the brand name escapes me).
Then again I'm on such a low dose, I probably wouldn't notice. I only take a little less than half a strip per day (the 8mg strips).

Correct. That's OP's theory of what he believes is going on.

I watched his videos & while I can see what he's talking about, I'm under the impression that they could just be hollowed out spots where the adhesive/medicine didn't spread out uniformly. Causing it to be translucent, which causes the plate he has it on to shine through & look like metal. I could be wrong though, so the onus lies on him to show more proof.

I use to get Suboxone strips that had weird "growth-like" blotches on them, like what you would see in a petri dish. And it was usually every single strip. No idea what that could've been either.
At this point I would need to have the strip annualized by a lab which is independent. It's probably expensive but without this I can't prove my theory. If I'm wrong I'll admit it, no doubt. I'm still researching. On another note here is all the different bupe generics. I've had 3 kinds so far and the inactive ingredients do matter.
https://www.drugs.com/image/buprenorphine-images.html

About the pushing your dose, i'm friends with one of the doctors at my old clinic. People are dying(we don't know the scope cause we ain't their doctors). they push you up here in Canada because people die every day from street fent. If you want to go higher and they say no , your death effects them greatly.

Here's a Dr. Reddy's strip with some serious blotches on it.

I thought it was just the brand name, but it's apparently any brand that some times has these.

I'd like to see these under the microscope to compare them if you have access to one? If not I'd be able to find a person who gets this generic maybe. I switched to the bupe pills from brand name after many years. They are cleaner in the head and depending on the generic company they work better than any strip. For example the discontinued Subutex has these inactive ingredients in them:
Inactive Ingredients: lactose, mannitol, cornstarch, povidone K30, citric acid, sodium citrate,
and magnesium stearate
I've compared this to the generics. Many are discontinued due to Teva buying up companies. Teva has their original bupe which they changed. Here is the old one:
https://www.drugs.com/imprints/b-799-15937.html
Now this is the new Teva generic inactive ingredients:
Teva bought Actavis. Now here is the other brands as I'm looking for the same as the original:
https://www.drugs.com/imprints/54-411-15303.html
To make it easier if you want to compare the inactives this is the link:https://www.drugs.com/imprints/m-924-22775.html
Than scroll down to the blue imprint code for the pill and click on that which will show you the manufacturer and inactives in order.
I've noticed these generics except a couple have extra inactive ingredients in them that are nasty. We talked about the lawsuits for tooth decay due to the citric acid and others that lower pH levels for taste. This is not needed in my opinion but they are adding 2 acids now in some generics. Also the new Teva formulation has food coloring in it. The old Teva didn't have this in it. Why would they change a good formulation? Also the Teva generic is more expensive than any other but it has extra crap in it. For example, I went to the pharmacy to pickup the bupe and they only carried Teva. I asked for the better brand and they said I'd have to get the doctor to ask for this generic! I never had a situation like this before. So I didn't complain and took the script till I could do my research on the subject. Come to find out these pharmacies are scared of ordering extra bupe due to the DEA. Look this up cuz they say there's an fentanyl epidemic but the DEA is cock-locking the pharmacies. Even people who have a decade of clean drug test are getting jammed up by the corrupt feds. They are bought off by the Globalist/Zionist. I say stock up on all meds u take as you would prep for anything else. The writing is on the wall. By the way Teva supplies 80% of the worlds generics and they just said they would have to decrease output a few days ago.
https://www.fiercepharma.com/manufa...-edit-its-generics-strategy-slash-loss-making

What do you think the blotches are that they're so sinister?
At this point I can only speculate. That being said from my research I would say either bad quality control or remote monitoring micro capsules of some sort. Than there is the theory of graphene oxide and DARPA hydrogel for only bad reasons I can think of. The jab was pushed harder than any dealer and they even bribed people with free money,weed,alcohol,food,tickets ext. to take this poison +. Here are the documents on the jab made possible from the courts:
I'm still researching the suboxone strips. I'll need to have it tested by a independent lab after the holiday season. Than I can show you all what is in them besides what they say. Those strips never looked like that pre 2016. They changed the formulation a couple times that I know of since than. Look it up.

See I feel that head pressure with all of them EXCEPT the brand names. Have you tried the pills yet?

-GC
@ G Chem
I've been on them for a few weeks and the transition was better than expected. The pharmacy didn't want to order the generic brand I wanted and acted sketchy saying I had to get the doc to say I need this generic or that one on the next script. I was pissed. These Teva's have extra acidic non active ingredients that the others don't have so it's worse for my teeth. But I'm going to switch to a pharmacy that normally carries the generic I want. Overall I would never go back to the strips or anything with naloxone in it. The generic bupe works so much cleaner depending on the generic no doubt. But thats different for everyone it seems.

FWIW - I have worked (as a social worker) within primary care suboxone clinics for over 12 years. We do not have any way of remotely monitoring patient adherence to their strips, pills, or otherwise. Frankly, there's no incentive to do this as the way we have always monitored, urinary toxicological screening, is a huge revenue generator for both the clinic and for the lab. Since we mostly see folks on medicaid, the health center will gladly continue to relying on lab screening and it's revenue generation.
Hey I'm not claiming it's taking place right now or with suboxone. Just saying the tech exists.

Obviously they would need consent first.

I'm not even really too worried cause they do have smart dust & nanotech already, but if they really wanted to put into people, they could do so through a million other ways than just medicines. They could aerosolize it, spread it through the water, through food, etc.. There would be no escaping it really anyway.

I could however see in the future, this tech being perfected to not need the patch & then them using this formulation on a lot of "controlled" substances, to "stop diversion", especially if people don't start standing up for their bodily autonomy.

FWIW - I have worked (as a social worker) within primary care suboxone clinics for over 12 years. We do not have any way of remotely monitoring patient adherence to their strips, pills, or otherwise. Frankly, there's no incentive to do this as the way we have always monitored, urinary toxicological screening, is a huge revenue generator for both the clinic and for the lab. Since we mostly see folks on medicaid, the health center will gladly continue to relying on lab screening and it's revenue generation.
Where have I said that they're monitoring patient adherence remotely?

Obviously they use toxicology, along with those stupid barcodes on the strips (which they can't use on the pills). And that's about the extent of it. So I'm not sure why you quoted me within your comment, as I haven't said they monitor anybody remotely. But obviously they can monitor your urinary & blood levels. Some places don't really care, where as other places do more extensive toxicology that can read what your bupe/norbupe levels are.

Where have I said that they're monitoring patient adherence remotely?

Obviously they use toxicology, along with those stupid barcodes on the strips (which they can't use on the pills). And that's about the extent of it. So I'm not sure why you quoted me within your comment, as I haven't said they monitor anybody remotely. But obviously they can monitor your urinary & blood levels. Some places don't really care, where as other places do more extensive toxicology that can read what your bupe/norbupe levels are.
Apologies, I just got the sense that you were worried about this being something that is occurring.

The barcode on the strips seem pretty arbitrary. I have never known them to be used for any actual reason.

Regarding levels, we do monitor both bupe and norbupe levels in urine. The ideal ratio for a patient who is stable and consistent is 1:3 bupe:norbupe. Obviously, some individual variation occurs, but one of the ways we can often detect that someone is altering their urine screen is when the results come back as like >10,000 buprenorphine and little to no norbupe. This typically means that someone has literally added a piece of a pill or part of their strip into the sample before giving it to the nurse.

When I work with folks, I couldn't care less about the urine. I am more interested in just being a support to the person, regardless of where they're at. I feel like urine screens are just another way to leverage surveillance against drug users. I would much rather the person feel like they can talk to me if they're struggling, and frankly I can usually tell where someone's at based on the relationship and how we interact.