• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Brand Name Vs Generic Suboxone

See I feel that head pressure with all of them EXCEPT the brand names. Have you tried the pills yet?

-GC
I have tried the pills with no blocker. The best ones for me are the 54/411 8mg. They are the cleanest in my opinion. I know were all different when it comes to these formulations. This week I should have a new script at my appt. If my doc is a man of his word he'll switch me over especially with what I found in the strips. Also he knows I don't like the blocker for emergency reasons and it's not needed for me. I've haven't given a dirty urine in over a decade. That goes a long way with him or any doctor. I just hope he will work with the dosage since it's generic.

Same here. I think we can still get into that class action suit if you've been on them for more than a couple years. I know I have but I don't want to be taking any med from the company I'm suing.
Also I'm using a labtop , that's probably why that app wanted my number.

Same here. I think we can still get into that class action suit if you've been on them for more than a couple years. I know I have but I don't want to be taking any med from the company I'm suing.
Also I'm using a labtop , that's probably why that app wanted my number.
I did get some kind of thing awhile back saying I was eligible to get in on that, but since my insurance at the time mostly payed for the brand name, I didn't think it was really worth it. I think I only ever paid at most 4 dollars a month for my script, maybe a little more.

I've been on bupe for 7 years almost. But was only on the brand name for like the first 2 years or so.

I did get some kind of thing awhile back saying I was eligible to get in on that, but since my insurance at the time mostly payed for the brand name, I didn't think it was really worth it. I think I only ever paid at most 4 dollars a month for my script, maybe a little more.

I've been on bupe for 7 years almost. But was only on the brand name for like the first 2 years or so.
@

DeathIndustrial88

Any amount of loot paid can get you in the lawsuit, check these sites out.
I'm working on one which will be the newest with the particles I've found. Once I gather all my records and videos, strips and pics from many batches I'm going to a Lawyer. I also found out that subs block the mu, kappa and delta receptors and mathadone only blocks the mu receptor. Now I know why I lost emotions. No fear no joy. I want them back. I took 4 mg today after cutting around the metal/particles. That's no way to take medication. I also have my appt. today with the doc. I need to prepare what I'll say to get the pure bupe. I know the particles will work but than I tip the healthcare system off. I don't trust any doctor after the cv-19 hoax and them trying to push the vax on me many times.

So I've been taking sub strips to deal with the prolonged withdrawal that comes with stopping methadone. After dissolving pieces under my tongue I've had these tiny crystalline/metallic pieces the size of a pinhead left over in my mouth, my tongue could feel the gritty texture and I'd spit it out onto my finger for closer examination. It's happened twice already, what in the world do you guys think it is? They're the Alvogen brand. At first I thought it might of been a small piece from the plastic film they come in, but its happened twice now and I don't believe in coincidences.

Last edited:
So I've been taking sub strips to deal with the prolonged withdrawal that comes with stopping methadone. After dissolving pieces under my tongue I've had these tiny crystalline/metallic pieces the size of a pinhead left over in my mouth, my tongue could feel the gritty texture and I'd spit it out onto my finger for closer examination. It's happened twice already, what in the world do you guys think it is? They're the Alvogen brand. At first I thought it might of been a small piece from the plastic film they come in, but its happened twice now and I don't believe in coincidences.
I'll be frank and give you my honest opinion from researching new technologies in m.d & science journals and what I personally went through. I believe this is next gen tech for "remote monitoring". They encapsulate a conductive metal or use a carbon based substance such as graphene oxide into a layer of the film. This sends a signal to whoever needs it : healthcare system, government think tanks, military and all through knowledge % technology centers. These places have been popping up all over. You can't go inside. They have more cameras than a federal court and mad security.
Getting back to the strips, after being on heroin 20+ years ago it's been methadone than subs than methadone than subs and these subs are so much worse. Methadone blocks the mu receptor that all. Subs block the mu, kappa and delta receptors. I just found this out but it makes scene why I don't have emotions anymore. This is long term use by the way. I have a low sex drive , headaches and other symptoms from those damn strips that the doctors pushed on me. Now I did take it so the blame is also on me. I came off 120mg of methadone administrative detox starting at 50mg. That's going down 5mg a day till off. I got sick yes but it was not that bad. I used clonidine thats it. I also came off benzos too same time. 4mg of klons a day down to nothing. I watched movies, read my Bible, video games and slept. Once I felt better, enough to move around out of my bedroom was about 2 weeks.
Long story short: stay off the subs if you can or use something that won't take all emotion away and side effects. And now is time to detox from all meds in my opinion. I just switched from brand name subs to generic bupe. I know it's weaker. I have extra subs if needed to transition over but I hope I wont. You cant come off the strips easy. The API is not evenly distributed in the film. So cutting the strips down won't work to detox. And now with these metal particles where you have to cut around the particle it's impossible to use em for a detox. I believe these Zionist are trying to kill us off and vaXX ines n healthcare are 2 that they are using besides other methods that I won't post here.

Yikes. No wonder I have holes in my teeth after using subs.
I caught my clinician at the methadone clinic spewing the typical propaganda. She said it's false that methadone degrades your teeth which is a complete lie because methadone dries your mouth out which damages your teeth, saliva is there to protect tooth enamel.

You know what else is ironic at the clinic? they always ask if you want to up your dose but never ask if you want to come down on your dose. They're poison pushers to me personally, and just like every other drug dealer all they care about is the money.

Last edited:
I caught my clinician at the methadone clinic spewing the typical propaganda. She said it's false that methadone degrades your teeth which is a complete lie because methadone dries your mouth out which damages your teeth, saliva is there to protect tooth enamel.

You know what else is ironic at the clinic? they always ask if you want to up your dose but never ask if you want to come down on your dose. They're poison pushers to me personally, and just like every other drug dealer all they care about is the money.
That's the truth. Even the pharmacies too. I switched yesterday from brand name subs to the generic bupe and the cost is half for generic. So the tech whispered something to the pharmacist and asked me if I was staying on these? i just said the doc ordered it. But what business do they have asking a question like that? It could only be about losing money every month. I noticed the smaller family pharmacies are better if you can find them. They also didn't have the generic I wanted and for the first time the cashier said "if you want another generic brand have your doctor add it to the script next month". I didn't say word n walked out. I got the bupe pills and they work. Now I can start breaking them down and get off this stuff. It is poison some worse than others. The worst is seeing the vaXX curtains and people taking that DNA changing, trans-humanism forwarding, mac address enabling, nano tech jab. I've seen the nice pharmacist leave and turban wearing with and without the dot take their job. This is happening all over where they give jabs. Honestly I need to get off all meds. These legal dealers I believe will poison all meds at some point. Even if I'm wrong about the meds, life is better not dependent on anything. No liquid chains, No pharmacy chains, no healthcare chains. Freedom.

What, exactly, is scary about liposomes?
It's not just one thing, it's the transformation of meds as we know it to "smart nano meds" using Mrna tech like in the jab and remote monitoring. Not to mention putting sneaky Pete in the formulations. I'm old school no smartphones no smart drugs. But everyone is different.
Nice 2 meet u 2 cheers.

Do you have any sources that discuss the remote monitoring?
Sure do. This one is from the NIH and notice the 5 other entities involved to make this happen. I'll give 3 links. That should be a help especially the last one..

Truth. That's exactly why I switched from a free strip clinic to a $240/month pill script. I was getting the generic A8's, unsure of the brand, but they were total crap, didn't keep me well through the day at 16mg, but was killing me literally with side effects. Any mention of a taper and whoa whoa whoa, you're moving too fast, bud! There's no shame in upping your dose! Why don't we go up to 24mg a day and try that for about a year?

Yeah, fuck you. That was almost 2 months ago. I'm down to 8mg a day now. 🙂

Sure do. This one is from the NIH and notice the 5 other entities involved to make this happen. I'll give 3 links. That should be a help especially the last one..
Looking over those resources I don't see anything about ingestible monitoring devices. Do you have any sources that talk about that specific methodology?

Looking over those resources I don't see anything about ingestible monitoring devices. Do you have any sources that talk about that specific methodology?

They already have a formulation of abilify with bluetooth & everything, that sends signals to let the clinicians know the person has taken their meds. Pretty invasive IMO.

"After it is swallowed, ABILIFY MYCITE® (aripiprazole tablets with sensor) sends a tiny signal to a wearable Bluetooth®* patch that connects with your smartphone, allowing you to see your daily data all in one place. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Not actual size."

And this is from 2017.. So you know they've upped the tech since then.
So remote monitoring from a person ingesting a pill is absolutely a thing that's being & has been worked on.

How exactly they'd do it without bluetooth & without the patient knowing, I don't know if I believe, but they are control freaks, so of course they're gonna work towards "smart drugs" that can be monitored eventually. Can't have 90 year old Tommy giving away his percocet, now can we?

Looks like it requires a receiving patch and all it tells it that the pill has been ingested
So? You asked for sources about ingestible monitoring devices.

Your clinician can see if you've taken your meds..... Which is monitoring...

And although you have to wear the patch with it (keep in mind this came out in 2017), you still ingest it & then it's tracked.

So ingestible monitoring devices do exist.

Not too wild to think they will eventually perfect this tech, so that the patch is not needed & people could be monitored without even knowing it.

So why is that information not being included in the inserts or anywhere else for suboxone strips or vaccines? They made a whole website about that implementation and I assume its included in the insert