Brag about an upcoming or past show ver HUH? What? Sorry my ears are still ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Yeah they've been playing more b sides and other songs that usually aren't played live
They did do Packt Like Sardines In A Crushed Tin Box though? That's awesome, now if they would just do Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors live that would make me a very happy camper

I also seen a vid of them doing Meeting in the Aisle which has always been one of my favorite b sides

Glad you enjoyed the show Carl, I can't wait to either see them at Bonnaroo this year or in Cincinnati

Saw thes guyz totaly RIP SHIT UP:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4oFcaVY8iQ
Front2421.jpg

Oh, 60+ years go or so...I'm cool, right am I cool?

They did do Packt Like Sardines In A Crushed Tin Box though?

Glad you enjoyed the show Carl, I can't wait to either see them at Bonnaroo this year or in Cincinnati
Sardines was great, they played it different than the other live versions I've heard, much closer to the album track...
I had a blast, and got to do it with about ten of my best friends. Really Glad I got to go.

Cults, Neon Indian, Chairlift, Frankie Rose, A$AP Rocky, Active Child & Balam Acab, Tennis, and M83 are all before May 1... Having trouble deciding what to see, but M83 and Active Child w/ Balam Acab are already purchased.

Damn carl, fuck yeah
Properly starting off your summer huh

Attended an awesome krautrock gig with Michael Rother, Dieter Moebius and Hans Lemper, about a week ago. Still can't get that beat out of my head (not that I want too)

I'll be seeing Mastodon and Opeth on April 13th XD I've missed out on enough Mastodon shows that I really couldn't bear to miss this one, especially not with Opeth added to the deal!

Cults
The Deep Dark Woods
Charles Bradley
Heartless Bastards
Cloud Nothings
Delta Spirit
The Joy Formidable
First Aid Kit
White Denim
White Rabbits
Spiritualized
Damien Jurado

Really high energy and they sounded great. Too many bros in the audience.

I am excited for A Place to Bury Strangers/The Joy Formidable tomorrow!

Flying to LA in June to see Patrick Watson at the Bootleg Theater.

may 18, 19, 20 mighty high music fest - 3 nights dark star orchestra, cornmeal, and railroad earth will be there as well
may 31 - dark star orchestra, penn's peak, jim thorpe, pa
june 15/16 highland spring jam, terra alta, WV - 2 nights of ekoostik hookah, who cares who else
august 24/25 - fall hookahville, pataskala, OH - 2 nights ekoostik hookah, and surely there will be worthy guests, when announced
july 15 - furthur, bethel, NY
september 21 - meeting of the minds, east stroudsbrug, PA - ekoostik hookah(very rare they play east of pittsburgh, this is awesome), don't care if the rest of the bands are air guitaring lip syncing losers, i'm there

This month: saw Polyphonic Spree and Social Distortion

Seeing Jeff Magnum in an hour or so

Going to DJ Shadow next week.

leftover salmon was really really really good on friday.

great times. col bruce came out for a ripping fixin to die.

Not bragging, b/c they're not really my thing, but I just saw Best Coast for free. The were fairly good, and for San Diego there was a conspicuous absence of dude-morons.

@ChickenScratch, I keep mistaking your avatar for a close up on Bob Dylan's face, haha.

Im seeing bassnectar this saturday night im pretty excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.