Brag about an upcoming or past show ver HUH? What? Sorry my ears are still ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.
the word on the street daddio is that he couldn't get tickets. he txted me and i told him to come down any time and we'll party, me, PB, bill, and cripple

i don't get it? he's here, but not going to the show?

i have a large crew going to this show. so i probably wont be able to meet up just to party. kinda pressed for time.

no man, he's still in Bill land! he's not coming down because he couldn't get tickets. i said come down whenever else and we'll hang out, when it's not constrained by phillips arena & radiohead

this will only matter for a few people (joe, hydrozucaine) but GRIMES was amazing.

i don't know what kind of relationship it is, but the opening band Born Gold (video) also helped her play most of her songs because shes got like 9487598347584 knobs and keyboards and all kinds of ridiculous shit on stage with her. she was wearing camo (canadian camo) and pink pants. she played some songs from her darkbloom ep (vanessa) and a lot of visions - genesis, oblivion, be a body, eight, vowels = space and time and as her last song, my favourite, visiting statue. i swear to god i spent most of the show dancing and screaming claire, i love you. she was adorable and messed up oblivion and the crowd went wild when the beat dropped. love love love loved it. LOVED IT. man the drunken unicorn is fucking sweaty. i came outside and was like, fuck mang, that place fills up fucking quick. also, i had to sneak out during born gold to drink more whiskey in the car because of reasons.

sounds awesome, Kenickie! "adorable" with a dash of way-too-fucking-cool is exactly what i'd imagine her stage presence to be like.

dur, ken.

up next for me:
Leftover Salmon 4/20 >>> Candler Park Fest 4/21 >>> Drive By Truckers 4/21 >>> Candler Park Fest 4/22

it's gonna be a rowdy weekend.

god, that sounds just about terrible!

i'm gonna shoot for trying to hit up Blouse at The Earl that weekend

& gentleman jesse & his men

love that guy

Leftover Salmon 4/20
nice

i saw vince herman play with great american taxi and everyone orchestra is the same night back in august

i might check out new riders of the purple sage tomorrow night, they are playing at a nice little bar in wilkes-barre

Chicken, I thought Radiohead played the other night?
Did you go?

And yeah, I don't have the funds right now to be traveling for a show, which sucks big black cacks cause I really wanted to meet up and party with you guise

Think I'm just going to try and save up for Bonnaroo and see them there again

yea, i went. it was really good. i'm not a radiohead superfan, so i can't really give you a detailed review, but my superfan friends thought it was epic.

i can respect the fuck out of them for what they do as musicians, and i enjoyed the hell out of myself. but i don't think i'll pay $75 to see them again unless i'm guaranteed a blow job or something.

75$ for a blowjob seems pretty steep, even from thom yorke and it's Nicki Minaj, fucker.

some people like listening to musicians perform, playing instruments and shit

some people like performers that possess hollywood appeal, that like to dance around, screaming in a microphone...i think these people desire to be celebrities deep down inside

terms i've accepted a long time ago

Up for me: 4/20 bassnectar in Philly (I know non-emd thread)

End of may: spring hookahville; gov't mule, ekoostik hookah headline both nights

Mid July: Alllll gooooooodd; excited to see Warren haynes and Derek trucks play together with allman bros

Radiohead on Thursday... M83 in April, and some more obscure shit in between. Looking forward to this stretch....

End of may: spring hookahville; gov't mule, ekoostik hookah headline both nights

oh shit, lucky mofo

i'm going to make it out to ohio for at least one hookahville(back at the ranch this year!), or a hookah in the hills, or summer hookah at NLQP, or gory at the quarry

I'm gonna be at nlqp a couple times this summer too, just haven't figured which ones, I'd like to see bad fish there, they put on a killer show...

you should PM me before you go to one and we will have a bl meetup smoke sesh...

New recent shows I'm attending:
March 21 - zach deputy, charleston wv
March 29 - Rebelution, Columbus, oh
(super pumped for the next two weeks)

Status
Not open for further replies.