Brag about an upcoming or past show ver HUH? What? Sorry my ears are still ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to see Black Moth Super Rainbow on May 9 with a head full of NDTINEMD.

Saw Radiohead (for the thrid time) in Denver about a month ago .... Wasn't nearly as awesome as the Radiohead: san diego 2006 show.... but incredible... 2 hits of acid and smoked out like 30 people at the base of the stage

Moiser Brothers for free about 200 yards from my house tomorrow.

Love these guys.

The Mosier Brothers- The Mosier Brothers Band is fronted by three of the core players of Blueground Undergrass: Jeff Mosier on banjo and vocals, Johnny Mosier on guitar and background vocals, and the legenday Widespread Panic favorite, David Blackmon, on fiddle. Also backed by the solid bass playing of Col. Bruce Hampton alumni Kris Dale, alongside Atlanta drum legend Lorenzo “Lo” Sanford; a rhythm section that gives the MBB band the ability to travel seamlessly through many musical genres. The jamming is still there, and so is the intuitive musical interplay that was the hallmark of Blueground Undergrass. However, Jeff Mosier views The MBB, as a middle ground between the traditional bluegrass flavored sound of Good Medicine, a band that he and his brother fronted for 23 years, and the “wall of twang” jamband sound of Blueground Undergrass.

Thanks to my Boyfriend <3 I got the chance to see The Darkness on the 4th .. Great F**ken Show :)

Just saw Spiritualized on Wednesday.
Curren$y
Joe Pug
Deer Tick
Laura Marling
Murder by Death
The Deep Dark Woods
El-P

are all coming up this summer. More shows to be added, I'm sure.

Haha ^ Noice.

Have they put any new material out lately?

Last album was '09. They sounded great, but the visual effects inside my head were better than the ones on stage. They used mostly static-shot video of nice-looking but somewhat creepy landscapes, like a shot focused on a nuclear chimney framed by a swing set in some Springfield-like suburban community.

memorable live shows (years i saw them in may not be entirely accurate):
dillinger escape plan (2002, saw them again in 2010 and that was nowhere near the deafening violence i remembered from the first show)
todd (2005 & 2006)
paper chase (2005)
a silver mt. zion (2006)
melvins [very much including big business] (2007)
isis (2005)
vaz (2007)
enablers (2006)
wolves in the throne room (2009)
bonnie 'prince' billie (2007)
blood brothers (2007 probably)
unsane (200... eh.... after visqueen came out)

that are all that come to mind. probably forgetting one or two here though. i am still incredibly, incredibly pissed at not getting tickets to roadburn 2011. that lineup... i don't think there will ever be another festival that had so many bands i love in it.

Really high energy and they sounded great. Too many bros in the audience.

I am excited for A Place to Bury Strangers/The Joy Formidable tomorrow!

fuck. i have never heard of the latter but the former are well known to me and are supposed to be very loud, something i entirely believe.

Why so you can get sloshy drunk and sing Cheese Burger in Paradise over and over with a bunch of red neck drunk yuppies?

Why so you can get sloshy drunk and sing Cheese Burger in Paradise over and over with a bunch of red neck drunk yuppies?

exactly. if you can't have fun at a jimmy buffet show, you're just not a fun person.

Do ya thang, broham
Dance like no ones watching

Status
Not open for further replies.