Brag about an upcoming or past show ver HUH? What? Sorry my ears are still ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got offered a free ticket to Janes Addiction tonight.

can't decide if i should go or not. if it wasn't on a school night, it'd be a no brainer.

just got offered a free ticket to Janes Addiction tonight.

can't decide if i should go or not. if it wasn't on a school night, it'd be a no brainer.

it's a no brainer because it's fucking janes addiction. this isn't 1993, you aren't in art school, let sleeping dogs lie man.

hookahville

Being from the tri state area I've heard about this for years and have even seen some cool videos of Buckethead playing there and shit.
Need to make it up there for it, where exactly is it? Near Athens?

Being from the tri state area I've heard about this for years and have even seen some cool videos of Buckethead playing there and shit.
Need to make it up there for it, where exactly is it? Near Athens?

Hookahville is located in legend valley park I think it's called which is in thornville,Ohio about 25 miles from Columbus...

Which tri state? I be in the west v

Hookahville is located in legend valley park I think it's called which is in thornville,Ohio about 25 miles from Columbus...

Which tri state? I be in the west v

Cincinnati area.
I'm only like 2 hours away from Cbus, been meaning to get up there for a long time to meet up and party with the infamous axl blaze

Buckethead playing
when buckethead was there, between hookahs second set the owner of the ledges came out and said, man that bucket head is from another planet, but steve sweney(lead guitar for hookah) is from a different fucking galaxy!

i agree with that statement

i want to go to NLQP again, but man things have gotten so shady there, it's really tragic considering it's the most beautiful outdoor venue in the east

^nice! wish i was ocean size

a band i would like to see before either myself or perry ferrell dies

they still got it, surely

they're probably pretty washed up, but so are 90% of the bands i see on a regular basis.

regardless, i'll probably whip my dick out and spill beer all over the place during mountain song.

the cool thing about a band like that is, you know you are going to hear all your favorites
ocean size, mountain song, stop...for me, just their hits, not deep enough into the band to appreciate their less popular songs

summer tunes

good god i'm on spring break but summer cannot come soon enough. what summer festivals/shows are you guys looking forward to? or even just upcoming dates for that matter.

Think I'm just going to merge this because you can discuss all the summer tunes you want in the brag about an upcoming or past show thread :]

they broke up in 1991, idiot.

you went to see a band who hasn't liked each other/put out music in 21 years? i bet that show was jammin 8)

anyway, i'm excited to go see Blouse soon.

not really excited about any summer shows :(

you went to see a band who hasn't liked each other/put out music in 21 years? i bet that show was jammin 8)
i don't like that comment

musicians entertain people, music is timeless, musicians don't have to be at their peak to be enjoyable

i'm sorry you feel that way

'i want to go see one of my favorite bands, and i love going to concerts, but....i must think of an excuse to why i shouldn't see them, even know i know it's going to be a great night'

i don't like that comment

musicians entertain people, music is timeless, musicians don't have to be at their peak to be enjoyable

Pink Floyd's Live 8 reunion is proof of concept considering Waters and Gilmour hadn't even spoken in a two decades and hated each others guts for at least a third.

saw the first "sardines" that Radiohead has played live since 2001! Most of the new stuff was just meh, but Kid A, Idiotque, Paranoid Android and There There killed it. Tom is starting to look a bit old, the scraggly beard has some white whiskers mixed in there, and he's sporting a pony tail right now. Couldn't be any happier right now though...

Status
Not open for further replies.