Brag about an upcoming or past show ver HUH? What? Sorry my ears are still ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiss Golden Messenger

qzRGNNu.jpg

Ben Howard

9bTG3rO.jpg

Saw Kid Congo and the Pink Monkey Birds last night and they were fucking awesome. Pink Monkey Birds must be one of the best rhythm sections going around at the moment - absolutely brilliant!

Never been to wanne. Have a big group of friends that have been going forever. Doubt I'll go. It's a great place though, seen panic there years ago. Might do hullaween this year

T Ride bluegrass fest is looking pretty appealing as well. Wonder who else is going to get added. Im getting excited, but i'm still going to be up on blocks this summer, but i will get a few shows in. Festy 2016 I will be back in the sunshine finally.

Rockygrass 2015

T Ride is awesome no matter what the line up is. Definitely the best festival I've ever been to

Friend just tipped me off that Leon Bridges is coming to town (the second coming of Sam Cooke). His shows are selling out so quickly.

Father John Misty is already sold out and that's a bummer. I Love You, Honeybear has been on repeat, lately. :(

Decemberists and Sleater-Kinney in April, too.

And, I'm gonna pull the trigger soon on Shaky Knees. Oof. $200.

Thank god for OT.

I guess I'm going to government mule in Nola during jazzfest for a bachelor party. Seeing that it's jazzfest, I have some planning to do. This should end well.

^be careful down there, brother. that's one dangerous damn city. i have at least 3 friends who've been robbed at gunpoint there.

new orleans on vacation come home on probation.

^be careful down there, brother. that's one dangerous damn city. i have at least 3 friends who've been robbed at gunpoint there.

your friends suck.

The night after Mule we're doing the "Dead Feet" show at the howlin wolf. Members of the dead and little feet with anders Osborne doing dead and little feet tunes. Should be pretty fun. I fucking can't wait to be back in Nola

Hiss Golden Messenger is playing Monday night. God dammit. Fucking school night. I really like them. I might go and try and practice self control.

Status
Not open for further replies.