Brag about an upcoming or past show ver HUH? What? Sorry my ears are still ringing

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if you don't get a ticket? It's a huge cash grab by the band and tickets are going to sell out instantly.

Or lots of scalpers will get tix and re-sell them at an even more inflated price.

I've seen the band with Jerry, many times, and phish 3.0's music isn't that good and Trey isn't playing like he was in the 90s so I'll just watch the webcasts.

Betta recognize kind playa phriend.
Cs is straight heady vet tier, I'd follow him into hell with out a ticket

Thanks brother bill. But, alpha sounds pretty dead tour elder and I understand his point. I take 2 or 3 vacations a year and try and plan them around washed up jam band shows in cool cities. So it's not all about the music, it's about me going on vacation. Regardless, I wouldn't miss these shows even if you told me my dick was gonna fall off in Lake Michigan

Lol y'alls planning a chitown meet up eh?
I'm super jelly

And I hope bago doesn't flake, strung out junkie pos bago prolly wouldn't, should prolly just relapse, could still pull off a solid run before od or liver failure and he won't die such a yupptified douche

Betta recognize kind playa phriend.
Cs is straight heady vet tier, I'd follow him into hell with out a ticket

I would follow chicken scratch into a leather and rubber den in the middle of Sydney Madi Gras

I'm seeing Faith No More, Soundgarden, Ministry and Steel Panther next month. My 90's nostalgia involves flannel and lsd.

And I hope bago doesn't flake, strung out junkie pos bago prolly wouldn't, should prolly just relapse, could still pull off a solid run before od or liver failure and he won't die such a yupptified douche

right? jesus fuck that dude. roommate tormund giantsbane is being pressured into going to this chitown show. seems like the whole NEMD crew is rolling deep up there.

mad jealous of busty's Faith No More & Ministry show. I'm 100% there for that.

You better tell broke dick red beard to start saving his money. Shit ain't gonna be a cheap trip.

I'll just go broke and stroll the lot, hand raised singing I need a miracle till I get in or eat too many durgz
Easy game

Free ticket for Ben Howard tomorrow with some friends who are sure to be a disaster. It's gonna be a great to be a spectator.

Tickets bought for Sleater-Kinney and the Decemberists (and Alvvays!!!).

Evan Dando will be here next month and I'm going to be in Fla. In a suite. Ocean front. I'm almost upset.

Decemberists new album dropped yesterday and is already on spotify. It's pretty damn good.

Dean Ween on March 20th. Fuck yes.

I just realized that I spent $100 for two tickets to del Mccoury and Dave Grisman and it's the same night as the Deaner show. God dammit, what do I do here? Deaner will be much more fun, but Del and Doc is some shit you just need to see before those old fuckers get all dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.