Brag about a rave/DJ/club event you are going or went to!! :

fucking joke lmao :D Beat matching programmes are killing the game, she might as well stay at home.

Warra stupid bint she is, wants her back door shafting with a baseball bat.

not new though is it. i mean danny dyer guest dj sets?

No, but it is annoying, it's not as if it is a difficult skill, but it's the 1st thing you used to have to learn, then comes quality tunes and excellent track selection, along with knowing every 'drop' point going, kinda like learning a language, know your tunes back to front.

But there is a lot of politics involved to be fair, so it is no surprise sadly.

But you just know that all the silly bint will do is wear stupid headphones and act like an overrated slut.

good business sense to be fair. i cant imagine the extortionate fee she will be charging though

good business sense to be fair. i cant imagine the extortionate fee she will be charging though

Yeh but it's a drop in the ocean for her. This is all about her ego, not money. I bet she would PAY to do it, maybe she truly is ? She is literally running amok, but with zero skills in the game..

Could be pretty funny though. :D

Somewhere ? where is somewhere ?

is it here or is it there ?

But good hands kidda.

Spin back wizard.

*spins*

Timing and tactics also fella.

You know the dance.

They do come in those cool little packets like.

Tic-tacy-tastic, Techno tactics. *moving 'n a grooving*

We know yer out there ! :D

Night Adam.

Buy wisely, it's all about the quality.

Shpongle's Museum of Consciousness premiere in London on the 25th of October. Gonna get weird.

NY Sept 27.
Shpongle (DJ set by Simon Posford)
MartyParty
Lucent Dossier Experience
ill.Gates
Kraddy
VibeSquaD
FreQ Nasty
Random Rab
Govinda
ChrisB.

I was going to c lifé in color next Month in knoxville TN but its on hold. We may have to go nashville to see Pretty lights instead. ANYBODY know whats the scène like in Columbia, SC?

Big Gigantic,opiou in Knoxville,TN 10/18/13

Who is going to this? I seen them at Northcoast fest.they was awesome

Mountain oasis in Asheville NC Oct 25_27. Headliners are Bassenecter, nineinch nails and prettylights. I will probably only be able to get a day ticket though. Festivals are outrageous anymore