Brag about a rave/DJ/club event you are going or went to!! :

Heading up to a RAVE next weekend. Not a club event. Not a house party. A rave. There is an info line and a map point after. Needless to say. Im hyped

Heading up to a RAVE next weekend. Not a club event. Not a house party. A rave. There is an info line and a map point after. Needless to say. Im hyped
god i havent been to a old school event like that since 98 lol.. wish there were more of those around this area...

^ a great way to attend an awesome event is to organize it yourself.

alasdair

God I would love to go to a rave. Just recently starting listening to EDM and loving it. I would love to see DeadMau5

God I would love to go to a rave. Just recently starting listening to EDM and loving it. I would love to see DeadMau5

i ve seen deadmau5 three times now.. even got to meet him, talk with him about atari 2600 shit and got pic taken with and he signed my cheesehead that i wore to the show. his shows are fricking amazing and from what i hear on his new stage setup it suppose to dwarf all of his previous ones.

i ve seen deadmau5 three times now.. even got to meet him, talk with him about atari 2600 shit and got pic taken with and he signed my cheesehead that i wore to the show. his shows are fricking amazing and from what i hear on his new stage setup it suppose to dwarf all of his previous ones.

I'm so jealous...Where have you seen him?

I *wish* I was going to Outlook...

[video=youtube_share;WcsKYtzxuU4]http://youtu.be/WcsKYtzxuU4[/video]

chuckie and flux last march

went to this a few weeks ago.

Paradiso-2013-Lineup.jpg

rusko coming up in a month or two

then

1005731_593465330698408_1685575277_n.jpg

Yeah I actually just found a lot of stuff on ravelinks.com for around my area. It looks like there's raves or dj's going on all the time. :)

^ download di radio.. about 20 stations and basically any type of electronic music that is out there is on there