Brag about a rave/DJ/club event you are going or went to!! :

"eeeeh by 'eck, it's not like it was in '88, we had proper 'ouse music in them days..."

^ if i lived closer i would , seeing bassnectar for the first time will hold me over for a while lol

bassnectar is fantastic live!

Motion Notion was a total success, and only one week till Shambhala. Life is good:D

I am going to Electric Zoo (http://www.madeevent.com/ElectricZoo/http://www.madeevent.com/ElectricZoo/) on Friday 9/30/12. Someone else on BL has to be going! PM me so we can chill and dance our asses off. Females would be nice, but bros are cool as well

Ahh you're lucky you're going to Electric Zoo! I missed both Surrender AND Hard :( so I'd join you except I'm in Cali lol.

anyways, for me it's Krewella @ their Get Wet Live tour on Sept 14 in Los Angeles!! fuuuck I can't wait.

After that it's gonna be Skism then Datsik <3 <3

I'm going to Ezoo too and from NJ as well haha! Would like to make the after parties in Roseland as well but it's a bit much.

Other than that also got Pacha for Gregori Klosman tomorrow and that life in color party in NJ next week. NY area finally getting som eaction!

Going to see Knife Party & Tommy Trash this weekend. A few or my friends are flying out to Escape From Wonderland in L.A.

My upcoming plans are:

ATB & Tritonal Nov 17

Porter Robinson NYE

Swedish House Mafia Feb 20 (I have floor level tickets I feel so lucky)

EDC in Las Vegas

Spring Awakening in Chicago

Tomorrow Land in Boom

North Coast Music Festival in Chicago

Im also going to attempt to go to Electric Forest and Summerfest
Im gonna go broke...

Wow man living the life! I'm going to do a world tour soon as soon as my 2 month comedown comes to an end...hoppefully that is soon...

I got back from shambhala a couple days ago
Got to go onstage with a vip pass during excision, brillz, dirtyphonics, and loadstars set :D
I've never raged so hard in my life

Total Science and Gridlok this Saturday. It's about time we get some proper neurofunk in sd. I've been graving it.

I've got Lange/Max Graham/Protoculture on the 30th, much as I'd love to see them I'm trying to get out of it :(

13th is Neelix, not really that into him but should be interesting. Going to take it easy and save it for the 14th which is Thrillseekers :D

Ill be at sun city music festival in El Paso next weekend super stoked! Armin van buuren, tiesto, alesso, Steve aoki, John digweed, markus Schulz, and many more pumped about this one!

I'm going to the North coast edm festival in Chicago. Me and my two bros are driving from .TN. We gona dance and roll all night sat. Any other peeps going? Pm me if so and will have some fun

This is where all the cool kids will be, listening to the advanced beat making skills of paris hilton on 3 d̶i̶c̶k̶s̶ decks.

Paris Hilton signs Ibiza DJ deal

604526-paris-hilton.jpg

PARIS Hilton has signed a massive deal to DJ at a club in Ibiza following an apparently hugely successful stint over the past few months.

The heiress has been a huge draw this northern hemisphere summer at Ibiza club (aptly titled Amnesia) where she played to packed crowds weekly at the club’s famous Foam & Diamonds parties.

Apparently the owner of the club admitted he was "nervous" when he first signed Hilton (clearly he’d heard her music) but his fears dissipated when she stepped behind the decks and the crowds went insane (there’s no accounting for taste).

"The number of people attending kept on growing and the positive word of mouth in Ibiza was just phenomenal," the owner told TMZ.

It’s unclear how much cash Paris will rake in for the 2014 gig, but given she’s already loaded, she won't be worried. She wants to prove she has talent … at turning on iTunes, if nothing else.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...al/story-e6frfmqi-1226707186465#ixzz2dUcuLeQ7

All i can say for that bimbo hooker is thank god for the sync button and comp technology. Oh and having tons of money to buy other ppls stuff and pass it off as yours. My penis could put on a better show with 2 belt drives and some 45s lol. This has gotta be some kind of joke. Maybe im a geezer but ive been spinning for like 14 years, learned on vinyl and never really got with comp programs ecept for producing stuff, or spinning on cdjs...dont get me wrong cdjs and serrato are fun and you can do so much shit. But i still hold a special place for vinyl and rotary mixers.

I'm resident DJ once we get NRG zone up and running. :D

We are going down the private party, on an Industrial estate scenario.

Then keep on the move.

Invites only.%)

This is where all the cool kids will be, listening to the advanced beat making skills of paris hilton on 3 d̶i̶c̶k̶s̶ decks.

Paris Hilton signs Ibiza DJ deal

604526-paris-hilton.jpg

ffs. chances she uses a pre mix cd and mimes for a while? even with sync and every track burned at the same tempo, im sure she would fuck it up. that said ill reserve judgment until i see/hear some footage of her 'mixing'